[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

which harvest moon should I get on ps4?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: Harvest_Moon_-_PS2.jpg (604KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Harvest_Moon_-_PS2.jpg
604KB, 1920x1080px
I already played a little of a wonderful life and I like it. Should I try save the homeland? Can't find any reviews.
>>
>>378185152
Depends on what you enjoy.
I'd suggest A Wonderful Life. Your kids even have purpose and grow up to have careers.
In Save the Homeland, all you are doing is farming and making money. You can't get married or have kids.
>>
>>378185152
Stardew Valley.
>>
I adore A Wonderful Life with all my heart and it's probably my favorite Harvest Moon game... but that's subjective. Objectively, it is often (and justifiably so) considered the worst Harvest Moon game by a good chunk of players.

So, really, any Harvest Moon you can get your hands on might actually be a step up for you. Most of my love of AWL is nostalgia, anyway.

I prefer the 2D ones, actually. Before the 3DS generation, anyway. It became shit recently.

Save the Homeland is good fun, but super short. The goal is to... well... save the homeland from a greedy tycoon and if you're smart you can do that really quick.

I dunno, I like Harvest Moon a lot. My favorite part of A Wonderful Life was married life and then raising your son. Seeing the interests he started having, watching him learn and grow. The little vignettes between chapters. Really sentimental and nice.

Enjoy, OP
>>
Is Trio of Towns any good?
>>
A Wonderful Life is literally the only good game in the entire franchise.
>>
>>378185706
It's really good and more dlc content is coming
>>
>>378185369
you can't have kids?
>>378185473
it have an ending?

ok... I'll just play AWL.
>>
>>378185417
I played stardew valley more than I would like to admit
>>
>>378185917
Yes, AWL has an ending. STH does, too.
>>
Story of Seasons Trio of Towns
>>
Harvest Moon: Light of Hope
>>
File: 61755767_p1.jpg (597KB, 560x700px) Image search: [Google]
61755767_p1.jpg
597KB, 560x700px
>>378185706
It's fantastic.
>>
>>378186940
>you will never marry lynn
>>
File: Cn2uKNMVUAEEXcF.jpg (137KB, 896x1231px) Image search: [Google]
Cn2uKNMVUAEEXcF.jpg
137KB, 896x1231px
>>378187296
That's forbidden love.
>>
File: 14.png (29KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
14.png
29KB, 250x240px
How can this school teacher possibly be so cute?
>>
>>378187993
They're all cute. I have no idea who to confess to. I like them all, which is a definite first in a Harvest Moon game.
>>
File: C6I2aydU0AEPTfi.jpg (140KB, 643x916px) Image search: [Google]
C6I2aydU0AEPTfi.jpg
140KB, 643x916px
>>378188173
Aye, the group of girls really is top tier this time around.
>>
>>378185152
I think StH only goes for like a year and has 9 endings or something. It is pretty disappointing. AWL is pretty legit though, thereĀ“s a lot of walking I find but still fun.
>>
What is the best Harvest Moon in most people's opinions? I've been wanting to emulate one because I haven't played one since I was a kid so I was curious, also because I just played a fuck ton of Story of Seasons
>>
>>378188864
64, Back to Nature, and Friends of Mineral town are generally the highest ranked games.
Which of the three is the best is however, tends to be a fierce debate as they are mostly the same game but on different systems and with slight variations in characters and environment.
>>
>>378188864
64 is basically just a better version of SNES, which is a great game.

AWL is solid as well, but you should just emulate the GC version.
>>
>>378188864
my favorites are Friends of Mineral town and Magical Melody.
>>
File: 1451708456114.jpg (88KB, 550x453px) Image search: [Google]
1451708456114.jpg
88KB, 550x453px
64 and Back to Nature were my all time faves.

But man....
AWL's ending....

mfw I was a shitty father and my son left the farm after I died so my wife tries her best to carry on...
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.