[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has a specific video game or series changed your life?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: feels link man.png (127KB, 209x363px) Image search: [Google]
feels link man.png
127KB, 209x363px
Has a specific video game or series changed your life?
>>
>>378182974
To The Moon
>>
File: 1468776709881.jpg (303KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1468776709881.jpg
303KB, 1920x1080px
as a result of my interest in Zero Escape, I got a job working at an actual Escape Game place (no kidnapping or mysterious masked people, sadly)
>>
File: ds1 cover.png (573KB, 481x504px) Image search: [Google]
ds1 cover.png
573KB, 481x504px
memes aside this and majoras mask changed my life
>>
>>378183152
That's awesome.
>>
Ocarina of Time basically shaped me as a person. It's possible that I wouldn't have the same passion for video games that I do now if I didn't play it.
>>
Before I played my first videogame I was happy and well adjusted. Just look at me now.
>>
Playing Persona 3 and 4 in high school taught me how easy it was to manipulate other people by just putting on the masks they want to see, which helped me improve my life quite a bit.

Probably not the message Atlus was trying to send but still.
>>
MGS2 made me want to be a critic just so I could explain to myself why I liked it so damn much.
>>
Yeah, I have the wors LOSER scarred on my left arm, just like in RE7 and the birthday tape. I was depressed at time and I still cut myself top but RE7 inspired me to carve onto me what others think I really am, and what I think I am
>>
Painkiller, but not in a good way
>>
>>378185614
So how did you react when P5 came out with the PTs and their masks?
>>
>>378185784
This.
>>
File: 1442882709438.gif (912KB, 480x340px) Image search: [Google]
1442882709438.gif
912KB, 480x340px
>World of Warcraft
It took a somewhat shy young boy with fun hobbies and good friends and turned him into an anti-social narcissistic shut-in with no friends, no life, and no future.
>>
>>378186378
It fits perfectly, I mean the shadows in 3 and 4 wore masks, but to have them on display so prominently was cool. I really would like to talk to one of the writers at Atlus though to see if any of the sociopathic vibes the protagonists gave off were intentional at all.
>>
>>378186295
Explain.
>>
This is going to be cringy as fuck but vidya always inspired me to be more courageous. Since a kid I've always wanted to be a hero and nothing else.

I'm not the only one am I?
>>
Yes. Resident Evil 5 inspired me to go to the gym. Best decision ever
>>
File: MetalGearSolid1.jpg (83KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
MetalGearSolid1.jpg
83KB, 1024x768px
Metal Gear Solid blew my fucking mind. I can't pinpoint a particular element about it that changed me, but after playing that game nothing was ever the same.
>>
File: 1477870650547.png (108KB, 418x366px) Image search: [Google]
1477870650547.png
108KB, 418x366px
Zero Escape inspired me to start writing more but look what happened to that series
>>
I wish I could get inspired by things.
>>
Mirror's Edge made me want to do parkour.
Unfortunately I live in the suburbs where there is nothing to jump over.

But I did take up jogging, and my mile time is now down to 7 minutes.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.