[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gaming Mice Suggestions?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: img_0499.jpg (19KB, 700x425px) Image search: [Google]
img_0499.jpg
19KB, 700x425px
I have the Corsair M65 RGB, I have had it for a couple years now, and it's been working fine, but recently these past few months I've had problems with clicking the middle mousewheel, it doesn't seem to work anymore, and yesterday the right click only works if I click it in a certain area, so this mouse is officially dead to me.

I really want a new mouse, and I'm trying to use Rocket Jump Ninja's characteristics of a mouse to find a new one:
1.Shape
2.Buttons
3.Sensor
4.Weight

I'm just gonna fill out what I've got so far for my mouse.

>Shape
I have a claw grip, I mainly play FPS games, and I need good aim.
>Buttons
I prefer just simple Mouse 4 and 5 buttons, on the left side (i'm right handed)
>Sensor
3360DPi, I also prefer customizable DPi, not the ones that say "Customizable DPi" but literally only have "800, 600, or 1000" DPi Settings. I want to be able to have DPi at any interval I want.
>Weight
I prefer a heavier mouse, like 100-130, but I don't think it's that important.

What mouse could you guys suggest with these type of specifications?

>pic related, my mouse
>>
>>378179324
And Also, braided cords for extra good boy points
>>
File: CM storm.jpg (389KB, 3005x2473px) Image search: [Google]
CM storm.jpg
389KB, 3005x2473px
>>378179324
hey OP if you're here this is the mouse I use

it's perfect for claw with it's sharp slope with minimal buttons but useful ones at that, also DPI changing buttons and profiles if you like that stuff, 100-8000 DPI

the button has 3 massive gliding pads so it's a smooth mouse too

cons
>has this rubber lining on the left side for more grip but overtime it will clog with dust and trash and can be annoying to clean
>not weighted, very average or below average weight, easy to lift
>>
I'm gonna suggest a g402, great for normal or claw grip, a few custom buttons but not a ton, super accurate sensor, but fairly light is the only issue from what you describe
>>
>>378179835
it's 140g, not that heavy to me though
>>
File: 604723_p_m325_ctg_blue.jpg (92KB, 824x824px) Image search: [Google]
604723_p_m325_ctg_blue.jpg
92KB, 824x824px
>>378179324
>>
This cheap piece of shit is surprisingly great despite being only 13 bucks. I've got one that I've been using for a little under a year, but at this price I could burn through half a dozen of these things at this rate and still not be upset. However, it is VERY lightweight, so if you prefer a heavier mouse I'd steer clear.
>>
>>378179867
would you say it feels similar to the g400? I really want a mouse that feels like the g400 now that they've stopped making them
>>
>>378179835
Is the frame like metal or something, or is it just standard plastic?
>>
>>378180315
standard plastic, outside is rubber coating, mouse wheel is rubber, top two buttons are plastic, right side where you'd rest your pinky and ring finger is made of plastic, kinda out of place
>>
>>378180278
It's heavier than the g400 and closer to a 502, but still quite light compared to nearly any performance mouse today
>>
>>378180278
>>378179867
Don't do this. I fucking loved my g400 but this is a piece of uncomfortable shit with weird button placement and a weird shape.

Unironically recommend a deathadder. Razer mice are the only good product they make, and this iteration is by far the best.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.