[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what do you guys think? is this worth the money?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: sns_01_blackdesert.png (365KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
sns_01_blackdesert.png
365KB, 500x500px
So what do you guys think? is this worth the money?
>>
>>378177894
>is a dead p2w mmo worth the money
Sure anon
>>
absolutely. don't listen to the FOTM trash that couldn't cut it. best sandbox MMO, best pvp mmo, best housing, best character creator, no grind, just open world pvp and fun. for 6 bucks, the price of your average lunch meal at most restaurants, you can get hours and hours of entertainment with no sub fee, theres nothing to lose.
>>
>post a FFXIV thread everyday of the week
>constantly hits bump limit and becomes a fucking general for a themepark WoW-clone MMO that people only like for furfag ERP

>post a thread asking about the superior PVP non-carebear sandbox MMO
>no replies

hmmmm, and stormblood is just around the corner.... people actually pretend shills don't market on /v/ ... ?

anyways, yes, if you like sandbox MMOs with a focus on PVP, a lot like EVE Online, than you'll love BDO. 6 bucks, no sub fee, nothing to lose.
>>
>>378178661
People are asking about it because BDO came to Steam.
>>
>>378178661
Or maybe, follow me here, FFXIV is more popular and thus has more people talking about it.
>>
>>378177894
It's a grind fest to the extreme. If you want to get anywhere in a sane amount of time you need to make multiple characters to build failure stacks for upgrading your gear.

And before anyone tells you gear doesn't matter. It's the only thing that matters. A +15 has no chance against a maxed.
>>
>>378178928
ya, popular pretty much never means its good tho, unless you also like WoW and top 40 American pop music

>>378179027
>It's a grind fest to the extreme
this is disinfo, you can stop reading the post right there
>>
is there any difference between buying the steam version or directly from them.
how gimped will i be if i get the $5 deal
only really wanted to punch some shit and make a functional village or something.
>>
>>378178661
>superior
When it can take a full day to gain 1% of the EXP needed to progress to the next level and you can readily lose it on a single death, I would not call that superior.
>>
>>378180037
carebear needs to get good. if world pvp with risks scares you go play an ERP sim like FFXIV
>>
File: laughing_toad.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
laughing_toad.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>378178103
>best pvp mmo
>best housing
>no grind
>>
>>378179317
Dude, I've been playing this game since it was released in NA/EU. It IS 100% grinding game. EVERYTHING in the game is a grind one way or another.
>>
>>378180527
Except PvP deaths (unless you are really negative karma) doesn't cause you to lose XP anymore, only PvE deaths do.
>>
File: 95 chance.png (240KB, 428x456px) Image search: [Google]
95 chance.png
240KB, 428x456px
Dropped the $6, probably going to spend 5 hours in the character creator and then never touch it ever again.
Is it decent if you go in with 5 friends?
>>
>>378181390
Party content is severely lacking in the game really desu, you can certainly level up with a group of friends, but you will be doing a lot of stuff solo.
>>
>>378178661
FFXIV gets constant threads because their general doesn't want to stay in /vg/. Black Desert doesnt get threads because it's an awful game.
>>
>>378178661
>if you like sandbox MMOs with a focus on PVP, a lot like EVE Online

What a load of fucking horse shit, there's not even looting, and any FFA PvP is stifled by the retarded karma system that will ruin your character if you kill like 4 people without grinding an hour in between.
>>
>>378178661

I have to wonder wether you are an actual shill or just some faggot who wants someone to lose some of their money
>>
File: 1486811221568.jpg (251KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486811221568.jpg
251KB, 1920x1080px
>>378177894
A friend convinced me to try it a few months ago but it's really boring. There's good combat but it's wasted because almost all enemies in the game are trash mobs. There's gear to grind for but the best way to get gear is to make you character start fishing, leave your computer on for a week, sell the fish and buy the gear from the marketplace. The rest is shit you would do in a mobile game like setting up trade routes and managing farms... I don't get why people like it.

On the bright side the character creator is nice and I nutted twice.
>>
>>378178103
Needs a few more TM, and it'd be perfect
>>
>>378178661
Are you the autistic cuckold who keeps spamming every XIV thread with blatant Black Desert advertising?
>>
>>378177894
>MMO with literal mobile game tier """energy""" system
>>
>>378182058
the character creation sadly doesn't matter much since all the armor you will get without paying looks like garbage and covers up everything on females.

sure you could try to snipe one from the auction house but good luck with that
>>
File: 1477975621693.png (27KB, 248x236px) Image search: [Google]
1477975621693.png
27KB, 248x236px
>>378177894
I was hype for this game before they cut tons of content out of it and dumbed it down into another whale-pandering singleplayer grinding fuckfest.
Tried it anyway because I thought, how bad could it be it's much worse
>>
>>378177894
Going to be honest with you OP, game and combat is fun but gear system is dogshit and will be the reason you quit in 3-7 months, worth to play tho
>>
>>378178103
>nothing to lose
>>378178661
>nothing to lose

Do they give you guys a template in shilling school?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.