[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on this new version of Far Cry 5?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

File: far cry 5 torelance 2.jpg (174KB, 681x900px) Image search: [Google]
far cry 5 torelance 2.jpg
174KB, 681x900px
Thoughts on this new version of Far Cry 5?
>>
allahu akbar
>>
>>378176772
The most ass blasted I've seen pol on /v/. Pussies
>>
Actually looks pretty fun desu.
>>
Free marketing for Ubisoft, I hope their PR guys get a raise for this genius.
>>
bloody racist bastard
>>
>>378176772
Yet another game to add to the list of things you can't have a legitimate discussion about on /v/.
>>
You have to be bonkers to expect a good game from fucking ubisoft of all companies.
>>
>it's not shilling its pol

People seriously believe this?
>>
>>378176772
looks ok
they all look ok
>caring about who's the villain in a fucking video game
Literally as bad as fucking Tumblr.
>>
>farcry 1 to 4
>BTFO of every slant eyed, brownie or black minority under the sun
>lol it's just games brah free speech amirite?
>farcry 5
>TRULY THIS IS WHITE GENOCIDE ITS THE JEWS FAULT REEEE

like poultry
>>
>>378176772
Nice /pol/ memes.
>>
>>378177193
But Alex Jones and infowars said.....
>>
>>378176772
White fragility is real
White fragility is real
>>
>>378177193
Alright you fucking burger tard, 1) They aren't minorities in their own countries, believe it or not there is a world outside of the Western Hemisphere and
2) You fight whites in 1, the last half of 3, and all of Primal.
This is an annoying ass old meme
>>
>>378176772
Actually this will be the first Far Cry in a long time I'm actually interested in.

The characters they showcased for the resistance seem cool. You play a deputy sheriff (which you get to customize your looks for) trying to fight back, and you get to gun down crazy cultists.

The people whining about this are ignoring that a Christian pastor is a big part of the people fighting the cultists (they killed a bunch of his church members), and rural white people are fighting against the cultists as well. The outrage is retarded (and while some is possibly legitimate, I'd venture a guess that some of it is made up by a few shills)
>>
>>378176861
Agreed. Im excited to shoot up some cultists. Grew up seeing tons of documentary of them raping little girls and brainwashing an entire small town. Come to /v/ to see people somehow misinterpreting this as FUCK WHITE CHRISTIANS. How insecure can people be.
>>378176924
This desu.
>>
>>378177610
>You play a deputy sheriff (which you get to customize your looks for) trying to fight back, and you get to gun down crazy cultists.
This reads like it was lifted straight out of a fucking ubisoft shillbook.
>>
>>378177742
kys

just read it from an article, and character customization is my weak spot in video games. I'll play something that's shittier if it has ability to make your own character.
>>
>>378176772
I love how many tears /pol/ can create out of literally nothing.
>>
>white Americans fighting white American cultists to defend their hometown
>WHITE GENOCIDE! SJW!
It's a /v/(/pol/) overreacts from lack of initial info episode
>>
>>378176772
how long are we gonna have these threads?
>>
/pol/ is so fucking retarded, how can you make something like this and realize that you're no better than the SJWs
>>
>>378177052
It's /pol/ getting angry and inadvertently shilling the game with their tard rage
>>
>>378178061
I love how Ubisoft's crack marketing played this entire website like a fucking fiddle and retards still haven't caught on.
>yes i am a real /pol/ user here is my extremely sensationalized opinion on this game which isn't obvious bait at all
>yes i am a real /v/ user here and here is my equally retarded and inflammatory opinion about this game which also isn't bait aimed at the other side
>>
>>378177521
>and all of Primal
Neanderthals and white you dum dum
>>
>>378176772
they are hipster numale scum who you always wanna kill

you dont even need to replace those with your other enemies

feel free to kill fhe neckbeard hips
>>
Threads on /pol/ have had way more fucking rational discussions about the game than anyone on /v/.

It's about time people realise that anybody who discusses politics on a fucking video game board probably isn't actually worth paying attention to.
>>
>>378178292
Bane threads have been a several times a day occurrence elsewhere for over half a decade now.

It all depends on how long shitposting autists get a reaction out of people, so we'll see.
>>
>>378176772
i like the normal one but this looks great too. I'd prefer to have both tho It's always better to have more things to kill.
>>
>>378178015
embarrassing taste
>>
>>378178589
Nobody is talking about politics in these threads, it's just bait to keep people talking about the game. Most of the OPs follow one of two templates.
>haha /pol/ literally btfo can't wait to kill some right wing hicks!
>w-what the heck /pol/ bros this is literally the worst game ever how do we stop this travesty!
>>
>>378178417
Primal took place 12,000 years after they died off/bred with Homo sapiens enough to no longer be a distinct species. Also there were two tribes, one of just regular whites and the other less advanced one of what you call "Neanderthals"
>>
>>378178624
Better get comfortable then.
>>
>>378178589
The only thing /pol/ can agree on is hatred and ignorance. So of course they all see eye to eye.
>>
>>378177653
How much is Ubisoft paying you?
>>
>>378176772
open world game set in the middle east where you can drive around, blowing up goat fucking Semites would be awesome
>>
>Don't criticize Islam because it will breed more terrorists
>Terrorists that got nothing to do with Islam
>>
>>378179028
I wish they fucking were mate. It'd be a dream to get paid to correct my less intelligent /pol/tards.
>>
>>378177193
Fucking this. It's goddamn hilarious.
>>
>It's still a ubisoft game
>>
>>378177193
Has any one legit reacted like that to FC5? All is see is faggots like you strawmaning this point of view.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.