[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Skyrim

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 5

What mods do I need to make this game incredible?
>>
Tentacle rape and loli mods
>>
>>378172567
This is a really stupid question. Modding is not that simple. There's a lot to learn and you only do it by being invested into the series over time. That being said, no mods straight up make the base game amazing, but you can get great experiences out of the game regardless. Way too much to explain so I'm not gonna bother.
>>
>>378172726
great post
>>
>>378172726
Except it is. Just go to nexus and look at the top files. Test them out and see which ones you like. The ordinator perk overhaul is a good example of making the game much better with one mod.
>>
>>378172567
Sexlab or 0sex
>>
>>378172567

You need about 300 different mods.
>>
Nothing will make it incredible but mods that enhance enemy AI, add more snow to distant mountains, and turn off ambient light in interiors are 100% ESSENTIAL as far as covering both gameplay and graphics, and are a good place to start
>>
Go look at a guide on /tesg/ or the top mods on the nexus. Oh wait, you just wanted someone to spoonfeed you right?
>>
>>378172567
sexlab and hdt physics
>>
>>378173653
Also forgot to add balance mods too
>>
>>378172567
SAM
>>
No mods can fix Bethesda's shity rpgs
>>
>>378172567
incredible is a very subjective statement . there are many mods that can do many things. do you want dragons, macho man randy savage, or thomas the tank engine to ruin your day? these are some very important questions that you will have to ask yourself.
>>
>>378172567
there's nothing you can do to polish the boring piece of shit
>>
play witcher 3
>>
>>378173882
wat
>>
>>378172567
just slap every mod you find into mod organizer and experience the best role playing video game in the past 40 years
>>
>>378172567
the uninstall mod
>>
>>378174172
Why would i play a character driven action game? Even fallout 4 is OBJECTIVELY a better rpg since its actually an rpg
>>
>>378174947
Didnt you get the memo? Anything with any sort of character development is now an rpg even if theres no roleplaying
>>
>>378174947
>Even fallout 4 is OBJECTIVELY a better rpg since its actually an rpg
Terrible bait
>>
>>378176220
A game where you play a pre writen character and dont role play is just a game not a role playing game anon. The witcher is as much an rpg as modern call of duty multiplayer is
>>
File: IMG_6816.png (191KB, 504x415px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6816.png
191KB, 504x415px
>>378174947
>Fallout 4
>RPG
Pick one
>>
>>378172640
This
>>
>>378176653
Ill pick both thank you. Never said it was a good one
>>
File: 233509105882.png (49KB, 541x618px) Image search: [Google]
233509105882.png
49KB, 541x618px
>>378176620
Not that guy, but you're still playing a role in the game you fucking idiot.
You're a singular character playing out an entire story. You could use the pre-written logic with almost ALL rpgs. As well as The Witcher 3 having multiple endings. So technically, you get to role play the way you want to towards the ending you desire.
Fucking twat.
>>
>>378172567
Id start with the step guide if you want to get into modding without the game crashing every two minutes.
>>
>>378172567
No mods will be able to do that much.
>>
rape, sex, and waifu posing mods
>>
>>378177221
Are there any mods where I can capture bandits and turn them into slaves to work for me/make the females into concubines?
>>
Download mod organizer then click on top mods in nexus then scroll through them, trust me there are hidden gems that have like no recognition
>>
>>378177310
Yes.
>>
I have the Special Edition and it has barely any good mods. I just want to make my female warrior have a big booty.
>>
>>378177081
AAAAAHAHAHA holy shit what a fucking underage mongoloid you are, i can apply your criteria to any game. Is the last of us an rpg because it has character progression? Would it become an rpg if you could choose to kill the girl at the end? No, i dont think so. Just because japs highjacked the terminology back in the 90s and started this ((((RPG))))) cancer doesnt make it right
>>
>>378178109
The flaw with your argument is that you can apply yours to absolutely anything as well.
Let's use a blanket example then:
Absolutely NO game can be an RPG unless it's like a Tabletop RPG similar to D&D or Cyberpunk 2020.
>>
>>378176620
isn't that what FO4 is considering the dialogue """choices"""
>>
File: 1481794663667.jpg (185KB, 960x586px) Image search: [Google]
1481794663667.jpg
185KB, 960x586px
>>378172567
Morrowloot Ultimate and any of the weapon and armor mods it has patches for
Everything made by EnaiSiaion (Ordinator, Wildcat or Smilodon, etc.)
Frostfall and iNeed, if you're into that
>>
>>378178525
How is that a flaw? DnD was the original rpg and videogame rpgs are games based on the core concept of having players create a specific character, or role, and act out, or play, how that type of character would act. If your only criteria is playing a character then literally every single game ever made is now an rpg aside from a few strategy games
>>
>>378179208
You say this now, but you were defending Fallout 4?
Are you trolling?
Then by this, your pre-written responses rule it away from a traditional RPG. Sure you can CHOOSE your response, but half of the time, the responses aren't even what you meant to say. Let me ask you this, do you consider Pokemon an RPG?
>>
Whichever mod makes the enemies far weaker but multiplies the number of them by 20
>>
>>378172567
The uninstall wizard
>>
>>378179751
wouldn't work because only like 24 or so troops can have active AI at once
>>
>>378179992
Special Edition fixes that issue.
>>
>>378179992
There are mods to fix that.
>>
>>378172567
If you want a better vanilla experience just look up "skyrim gems" in google, it'll help alot if you've got the DLC but in the end its mostly on what YOU want in your game if you can think it there's more than likely a mod for it
>>
>>378177310

Absolutely.

It's better to just use Defeat to sell them off though as bandits are non-unique characters and turning them into permanent slaves can cause some issues. Also town NPCs are better for slaves anyway because Bijin.
>>
>>378174947
>Why would i play a character driven action game?

Because you can actually roleplay in Witcher 3. Skyrim's biggest issue full stop is that nothing you do has any consequence.

Don't know of any mod that can fix that.
>>
>>378179603
Fallout 4 is an aweful rpg and BARELY earns that title but it still lets you ignore the story while still giving you context and the tools to let you create any character you want to play as. I wasnt defending it as much as pointing that out. In the witcher you play as geralt the same way you play spyro in spyro. You cant create a devious rogue chaotic evil geralt, youre limited to the predifined character. All this confusion stems from J(((Rpgs))) That were literally just normal games mislabeled to mislead and make money. For example can you explain what makes ff7 an rpg but not bioshock? Both games have you playing a predefined character following a predefined story, both games have your character progressing in custumizable ways to become more powerful, what exactly makes one different from the other? Why not label bioshock an rpg? you dont because they are both just games, no different from CoD campaigns or super mario or anything else
>>
>>378181098
In CoD campaigns and Super Mario you don't get locked into a singular character. You can play several other characters. Example: In MW2, you play as Roach, Soap, Ramirez, and Allen. In Super Mario, you can play as Mario, Luigi, Peach, and Toad.
In The Witcher, you're in charge of being Geralt or the female alternative. Both are still (in your mind) supposed to be YOU. YOU choose the way you play the game, and you work your way towards the ending you want. As well as being able to put off the story and do whatever random shit you want to do without having to continue a linear story. You can go around and do whatever you like. Bioshock isn't labeled that because there's a linear story. You keep going one direction, and that's only towards the end of the game and nowhere else.
>>
>>378172567
It does not matter what kind of mods you install, or how many you install. You will never be able to fix the combat in the game, which will lead you to either erping or screenshotting your games.
Just play better ones
>>
>>378181968
>You will never be able to fix the combat in the game

False.
>>
>>378181968
Not true. You can fix the combat. What you can't fix with mods is the quests or the story.

In theory you could but fan quests are even shittier than the real game
>>
>>378173464
0sex is cool but honestly it feels like a minigame instead of being ingrained in the game. Go with sexlab and it has dozens of great mods to work with it. Unless 0sex had greatly improved in the last few months.
>>
>>378182676
There's an option to just skip directly or transition into positions
>>
>>378182336
>>378182004
it still has the same shit floaty combat
you can't even add more combat anims without replacing out ones because muh engine limitations
>>
>>378181817
Id doesnt matter if you self insert into geralt, your still limited to being a spell-sword who hunts monsters whos only choices are defined by the established character. In fallout 4 as shit as it is you can be a shotgun wielding cross dressing red neck just defending his farm or a ruthless psychopathic raider pillaging peaceful settlements, or a lone wandering merc, or a prewar guy looking for his son, the game isnt good but it still adhears to the core principals of DnD whereas the witcher has nothing in common asside from stats and levels and stuff
>>
Flower Fields
Legendary Lore: Dragons
Surreal Lighting
Dovahkiin's Vault
Improved Main Quest Finale
>>
>>378182004
>>378182336

What fixes the first person combat view?
What fixes the poor interations between characters?
What fixes the mindless slashing?

I am genuinely curious, and not trying to bait you. I played a shit load of skyrim, but I could never get over the piss poor combat.
>>
Just Enderal
>>
>>378183325
Not him but mindless slashing can be fixed by rebalancing damage and enhancing the ai so it actually uses tactics based on what equipment they have and how you react, youd be surprised at the difference it makes
>>
>>378172567
tesgeneral
>>
>>378184171
They don't talk about mods over there though. They just post waifus.
>>
File: Tombstone piledriver.jpg (610KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Tombstone piledriver.jpg
610KB, 1920x1200px
>>378172567
>first time doing the Companions questline
>get to the part where you find out the hunters killed Kodlak
>find the body sticking out of the ground with his head cartoonishly pounded into the ground
>couldn't tell if this was a bug or it was intentional
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.