[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You did get the water chip in time, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 13.png (17KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
13.png
17KB, 800x600px
You did get the water chip in time, right?
>>
Sure thing dude, it was was the first thing I did.
>>
Nah I paid the water caravans
>>
I played the patched version.
>>
>>378166982
wait shouldn't the back say 101?
>>
>>378168685
That's the sole survivor silly. It should say 111.
>>
>>378166982
FUCK OFF HERO BOY!
>>
>>378168989
t. overseer
>>
>>378168685
>>378168873
no you idiots that is from the new vegas dlc
>>
Why did the Overseer send someone alone to search for the chip? Why not a team?
>>
>>378168583
But the patch only removes the time limit for the second quest.
>>
>>378166982
Got the water chip in time, destroyed the Master, and shot that faggot Overseer in the back after he tried to fuck me over.
>>
>>378169176
Because Vault 13 was supposed to be closed for 200 years. He was afraid of ruining things by sending more than one person out and kicks you out when you accomplish your goals, but people leave with you anyway.
>>
File: Fug.png (28KB, 444x387px) Image search: [Google]
Fug.png
28KB, 444x387px
>>378166982
Oops
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.