[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Armored Core series looks neat, I want to get into it. Is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 39wNvVg.jpg (2MB, 5146x2895px) Image search: [Google]
39wNvVg.jpg
2MB, 5146x2895px
The Armored Core series looks neat, I want to get into it. Is there any game I should start with or does it not really matter? I heard 2 was really good in particular.
>>
emulate 3
>>
>>378165354
2's a rocksolid game, although it's pretty skewed to missiles.

The AC 1 trilogy, 3, Silent Line, Last raven, 4 Answer are all great.

V-Day was great when it came out, but I have no idea if the servers are even still up.
>>
What was the name of that mech game where you play as the president of america?
>>
vd is still fun
you can play with unacs
>>
The original on ps1, ac2, ac3, and nexus are good places to start. If you start with any of those you'll be able to import data to later titles in each gen of games (so ac1->moa&pp, ac2->ac2aa, ac3->ac3sl, and nx/nb->lr)
>>
>>378165354
>a giant robot
>flying
>has to hold a gun

Has anyone ever think it's stupid?
>>
>>378166381
metal wolf chaos, never got released outside of japan though. its for xbox.
>>
>>378166449
Thanks Sigint, we are aware giant robots are impractical.
>>
>>378166381
it's called metal wolf chaos, try it if you have the chance, the story and cutscenes are fun and the gameplay is a really good arcade mech shooter
>>
>>378166630
>giant robots are impractical.

I didn't mean that, I mean this type of giant robot look stupid.
>>
File: 1430470514619.png (350KB, 861x720px) Image search: [Google]
1430470514619.png
350KB, 861x720px
>>378166449

>Wanting to have to disassemble your incredibly complex giant mecha to refit a new gun arm on it every time you need something different to fit the situation instead of just flying into the 30-mile wide giant flying armory, grabbing whatever building-sized SMG you need, and flying off into the fight
>>
2 and Another Age
>>
>>378166381

Metal Wolf Chaos. Funfact, it was never released in America because it's illegal to use the presidential symbol without the government's permission.
>>
>>378166449
>has to hold a gun
Because ACs are customizable. There are a few wrist-mounted weapons and built-in arm weapons, though.
>>
>>378165354
That desing reminds me so much to omega boost.
>>
>>378167627
IIRC they were both designed by Shoji Kawamori. White Glint was, at least.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.