[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's settle this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: kingdom-hearts-title-screen.gif (173KB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
kingdom-hearts-title-screen.gif
173KB, 500x356px
Which was better, 1 or 2?
>>
File: 1472623635385.jpg (6KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1472623635385.jpg
6KB, 184x184px
1 master race checking in.
>>
neither, faggot
>>
Original. Actual exploration elements, levels have their own plots instead of 1:1 rehashes of the movies, Little Mermaid level doesn't make me wanna commit sudoku

Contrarian opinion: the prologue of II is the best part, and I'm dead serious
>>
1 in terms of story and how heavily involved Disney characters were, meanwhile 2 took gameplay to whole new bar and expanded on mechanics greatly.
>>
2 has better gameplay and pacing
>>
>>378164584
KH2FM is the best game in the series.

KH1 had better world design, but that's as far as it goes, mostly because KH2 was more focused on combat, which lead to boring worlds like the Pridelands.

If KH3 was a balance between exploration and the combat of 2, it'd be the perfect game.
>>
>>378164748
hi Alessandro
>>
2. Anyone who says 1 is a blatant nostalgiafag.
>>
>>378164584
They both excel at things the other those poorly and vice versa and are both great games in their own right. I don't understand this obsession people have with ranking things.
>>
>>378164584
>>
>>378164842
90% this! Except little mermaid, musical was way more interesting than "swim up, swim down".

Also the game felt much different. KH2 was much more streamlined, while KH1 was like. Ok here you go try to search for your friends.
>>
File: 1490760857267.gif (1018KB, 276x225px) Image search: [Google]
1490760857267.gif
1018KB, 276x225px
>>378164985
Aqua's game brought back that feeling of exploration and way better world design than KH2's "Box rooms with 4 chests in the corner" game design, gameplay however still leaves a lot to be desired.
>>
>>378165810
0.2 was interesting. I enjoy the halfway point of KH2 and BBS' combat styles, and I think with the introduction of things like drive forms, etc. it could be something special. The movement systems worked excellently for exploration purposes as well, while still being fluid like in DDD
>>
>>378165970
It was OK for a foundation, but there was fuck all to do for gameplay mechanics so it boring really quickly. KH3 is supposed to be stacked with gameplay variety though so hopefully it'll counteract how unreplayable 0.2 was.
>>
>>378164584
1, by a long shot.
I miss tech points
>>
KH2FM > KH1/FM > KH2
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.