[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Injustice 2 thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Kneel before grodd.jpg (8KB, 298x169px) Image search: [Google]
Kneel before grodd.jpg
8KB, 298x169px
Post mains, stories and woes
>Play Koth with a few friends
>Know they are new to fighting games so I picked Grodd who I am trying to learn
>After winning a few rounds they start laughing
>Pick Atrcious and bane and they rage quit after a few games each
>banes vemon is OP compared to them and Atrcious attacks too fast
>Refure to play with me anymore unless I stop playing them
So if I pick up Grodd and batman would they still rage or should I just fine some new mates to play with?
>>
I'm a Deadshot main

Plz no hate
>>
File: supergirl being a cunt.webm (3MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
supergirl being a cunt.webm
3MB, 1024x576px
>>378159448
Got beat by Supergirl in a mirror match as Powergirl like 5 times in a row, then switched to Vixen and beat them twice before they quit mid-match.
>>
File: IMG_1170.jpg (26KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1170.jpg
26KB, 216x233px
Who else Ice Cream Man here?
>>
So, what to banes and scarecrows traits do?
>>
>>378160480
Bane's trait is venom, which has 3 stages. Each stage will gradually increase Bane's damage whilst giving him armour on his specials and normals in the later stages. When the venom runs out, there is a debuff period, the length of the debuff depends on the stage of venom that you went to.

Scarecrow's trait is Traumatize, where he can fill up a bar by landing certain specials, when that bar is filled he gets a one use fast ground pound that grants a full combo anywhere on the screen.
>>
File: 1478931868893.png (449KB, 484x619px) Image search: [Google]
1478931868893.png
449KB, 484x619px
>>378160104
>Plays cheeta
>Think anything he does is impressive
>>
>>378160480
Bane's a big guy
>>
I never liked superman or supergirl but for some reason Powergirl is really likeable. She's actually cool and has some character. Even made me apreciate supergirl a bit more. o i'm glad injustice introduced me to Powergirl since I didn't even know she was a thing.
Superman is still shit tier though
>>
Is Aquaman still really good if you know what you're doing? And does he still have that escape artist trait?

Always loved feeding little bitches to the sharks
>>
File: brows.jpg (12KB, 275x88px) Image search: [Google]
brows.jpg
12KB, 275x88px
>Hal is my favorite hero
>he was kind of lame to play in 1
>he's kind of lame to play now
>prayed every day that Boon would add Attrocitus
>he's very lame to play
>favorite in 1 was The Main Man
>he got cut
>but Scarecrow has the same chain game, only better

I finally have a main I am satisfied with, the fact that I can continue being a hooker just makes it better
>>
>>378160781
>Scarecrow's trait is Traumatize, where he can fill up a bar by landing certain specials, when that bar is filled he gets a one use fast ground pound that grants a full combo anywhere on the screen.

No nigga, he activates it and it gives him a sort of poison aura like Reptile has in MKX. The difference is that when it damages the enemy, it builds your meter, which is what allows you to do the ground pound.
>>
>>378165264
after you active it once hitting any enemy with toxin gas also build it. so his bf 2 and db2 also build it.
>>
>>378164850
>playing Aqua""""""""""man""""""""""
>>
>>378159448
What kind of friends do you have?
>>
>>378165891
None.
>>
>>378165891
two assholes with rage problems another very competitive who hates lose a fucking bitch from england and a really nice finnish man.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.