[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't make me say it again.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 8

File: 250px-Killer7boxnew.jpg (28KB, 250x319px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Killer7boxnew.jpg
28KB, 250x319px
Don't make me say it again.
>>
Hurts, doesn't it?
>>
What did you say?
>>
Son of a bitch Son of a bitch Son of a bitch Son of a bitch Son of a bitch Son of a bitch Son of a bitch Son of a bitch
>>
Will this ever get a re-release?
>>
laaaaater

peace
>>
Goodnight child, it's passed your bed time.
>>
>>378158461
You're fucked
>>
Too easy.
>>
>>378158473
if Switch VC includes gamecube games, in the forseeable future.
>>
Children are pure, they know who's the strongest.
>>
I'm talking guys who beat off four times a day!
>>
Hurts, doesn't it.
>>
Kevin Smith unused audio
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klwvRkPXRWc
>>
>>378158473
>Speaking through translator and The Silver Case localizer Dan Mountain, Suda said that he would like to remaster Killer7 for modern platforms above everything else. He also expressed an interest in remastering No More Heroes, specifically the Wii version of the game and not the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 versions.
>Additionally, Grasshopper Manufacture is nearing its 20th anniversary, and Suda51 mentioned that he “wants to do something in line with that [milestone].”
>>
>>378159584
did he deserve to be killed?
>>
>>378158473

Yes.
>>
Was there any point in using Coyote ever besides the puzzles? I mean I used Dan like 80% of the game, but I can see how people would rather use Kaede, Con, and Kevin (Mask doesn't really count because you can't get blood with him which sucks because he's best Smith), but Coyote is just shittier Dan.
>>
>>378158280
I'm a cleaner...I feel no remorse for seeing a dead body. To me, it's just cold rotting flesh...
>>
>>378160191
Ulmeyda dying was his last act of self sacrifice, wasn't he basically modern super jesus?
>>
>>378160168
Fuck yes, and No More Heroes 3 is hopefully coming sooner, the cliffhanger in 2 just leave you with blue balls, and Killer 7 is a whole other deal, I remember reading like a 50 page kind of thing explaining the plot of Killer 7 and I wish there was a special edition remaster with the artwork and lore inside.

Also, rave on, best fucking song
>>
Is Killer is Dead any good?
>>
>>378160809
Gameplay is basically a more polished No More Heroes.
>>
>>378160168
For this to be worth anything it needs to be a full on directors cut with all the crazy plot elements from Hand in Killer7 added back in.

Man we had an amazing Killer7 thread like a year ago that went on for like 500 pages and went over a ton of unsolved mysteries about the game.
>>
>>378160647
no no his request for his own murder is that last act

Im pretty sure he didnt really ask to be pumped with heaven smile shit by the ministry of defence
>>
>>378161053
I thought he got infected on purpouse so he could develop a cure using his blood or something?
>>
>>378161234
No he was too afraid to infect himself with Heaven Smile; he even said so himself that "It's something else."
>>
File: 298.jpg (24KB, 600x440px) Image search: [Google]
298.jpg
24KB, 600x440px
>>378161410
It's been years since I played it and read the lore in gamefaqs so my memory is kinda cloudy.
>>
>>378158473
Didn't the source code for the game get leaked last year? I know there are threads for it over on Assembler games, but they are having server issues sadly.
>>
>>378160993
The talk of a remaster of killer7 with bonus content just makes sad because it's too beautiful of a thing to exist.

>>378160809
I really enjoyed it. A lot of people saw "killer" in the name and expected a spiritual successor to Killer7 and were disappointed.

Honestly if you like Suda and his delightful weirdness you'll like KID.
>>
Obigatory for a KIller7 thread:
http://www.ign.com/faqs/2005/killer-7-plot-analysisfaq-642437

>>378160993
Is it archived anywhere?
>>
>>378160809
it fuckin sucks compared to Killer 7
>>
>>378160512
I agree with you but I used him any chance I got because of "You're Fucked". Also those colorful shirts he got.
>>
>>378160809

More polished gameplay, but still shallow compared to other beat 'em ups. It's stylish, but doesn't really have the charm of No More Heroes/Killer7. The story and cutscenes aren't very entertaining which is a shame because it's usually the only redeeming quality of Suda51 games.
>>
Is it possible to max out everyone's stats? I've run out of thick blood in what I think is every level in my save file. I've replayed most of them to be certain.

The only one not maxed out is Kevin because I never used him.
>>
>>378160809
It's not terrible but it isn't great either.

The PC version is pretty solid, although for 60fps, you'll have to change a few lines in some text files, but it's fine after that.
>>
>>378163018

No. There's a max amount of blood you can get with each playthrough. Serums do not carry over into new playthroughs. The only way to max each stat is with Action Replay.
>>
File: 1493482249829.jpg (49KB, 640x480px)
1493482249829.jpg
49KB, 640x480px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rt-9kPoXPRc
>>
>>378163018
You can grind the duplicator smiles for infinite blood.
>>
>>378163528

Blood Bank guy's thick blood machine breaks down after X amount of blood.
>>
>>378163393
Favorite cutscene in the game and I will probably never forget it, it's so great.
>>
How did Suzie the severed head fit in the story again?
>>
>>378160809
The gameplay is good (but repetitive) and it looks great. Overall it's production values are better than anything else they've released. But I think the characters and story is a big disappointment, so ultimately it's worse and much more forgettable than NMH or killer7.
>>
>>378163617
I grinded in Smile for so fucking long to break the machine. Was so pissed when I realized that was the last of the thick blood.
>>
So, is Kun Lan Iwazaru?
How did the Killer 7 team died twice each?
Who is Ishizaka?
What the fuck were the handsome men?
>>
>>378163797

They went to the same school.
>>
>>378164756

First Death: Emir killed the bloody heartland
Second Death: Garcian living through the memories of Emir

The Handsome Men are like the Killer7. They are manifested psyche created by the Pink Ranger. The Killer7 are Garcian's manifested psyche.
>>
>>378164756
Ishizaka was the founder of the ISZX electronics corporation. They show up in NHM and Michigan: Report from Hell.

They also own the amusement park.

They own the ISZK
>>
Garcian thought the Killer7 were still alive and that he was just a clean up guy dealing with their mess.
>>
>>378165130
*ISZK Land amusement park.
>>
>>378164756
>How did the Killer 7 team died twice each?
They died more than twice each. Dan specifically got iced by Curtis Blackburn before getting killed by Emir. Basically The Killer 7 (aside from the dominant personality, Garcian, can die an infinite number of times as long as the one channeling is around. Garcian gave up his vision ring in the final chapter which made it so he could no longer see the heaven's smiles or channel the rest of the Killer 7 once they're killed by the black smiles.
Buuuuut at the very end Harman's back to hang out and from Hand in Killer 7 it's shown that the personalities all survive and Mask becomes the new channelor
>>
>>378158280
Sequel when?
>>
Curtis thought he killed Dan and wasn't shocked to see him still alive. What if this is just a world where crazy things happen and people don't question it?
>>
>>378166163
Curtis knew about the Killer 7 so it's obvious he figured out that there's supernatural fuckery going on, especially when he interacted with Harman.
>>
>>378166785

Even L was shocked to see that Shinigami and things like a Death Note exists.
>>
>>378166163
>>378166785
Curtis can fucking fly, so its no surprise he wasn't shocked by seeing Dan again even if he did or didn't know about the Killer 7.
Aren't K7 and NMH set in the same universe? There's tons of wacky shit in NMH.
>>
>>378167064

All of Suda51 games take place in the same universe.
>>
Ask yourself pedro,
how many children have you killed?
>>
What's the last modern game to feel as experimental as Killer7?

Feel like other games try too hard to be weird that it loses charm and subtly.
>>
straight up
>>
>>378168562
Dragons Dogma to an extent
>>
>>378167882
I can't imagine Let It Die takes place amongst the other games, too different.
>>
>>378170559
Let It Die is not really Suda though
>>
File: 1483324907863.jpg (8KB, 208x199px) Image search: [Google]
1483324907863.jpg
8KB, 208x199px
>Kun Lan was born as a full adult.
>Mask de Smith becomes the leader of the killer7 and fights the Final Smile.
>The fucking name Deltahead.
>>
>>378171164

when did this happen?
>>
>>378171554
Hand In Killer7, it's basically a guide filled with misc information in regards to the games plot.
>>
>>378160993
>Man we had an amazing Killer7 thread like a year ago that went on for like 500 pages and went over a ton of unsolved mysteries about the game

I remember it. The one with teacher-anon, right?
>>
File: russianroulette.jpg (10KB, 400x237px) Image search: [Google]
russianroulette.jpg
10KB, 400x237px
>>378158280
This gun holds seven bullets. I'm a professional. You can't fool me, old man.

It's one of the best cutscenes is the whole history of videogames. Everything about it just came together.
>>
>>378168562
Deadly Premonition
>>
May the lord smile.

Also fuck the two of you for using my name. Its been too long and I don't know if I have it in me anymore to be as obsessed these days.
>>
My only complaint with Killer 7 is the animations. Rewatching some cutscenes now (played it years ago, still own the Gamecube game) the characters tend to wave their hands in weird ways and twitch a bit
>>
>>378172768
Remaster when

If Wind Waker looked good in Wii U HD, imagine it in current gen
>>
>>378172768
Grasshopper is a relatively weak company that's managed to just barely scrape by as it is. Not to mention that the animation got short-ended by the gues animators' short videos (Handsome Men, Ulmeyda, etc.). Its not a good looking game by any means(unless you mean its fantastic use of colour) but its themes, direction and story make it an absolute cult classic.
>>
I only just played K7 for the first time recently. I know Garcian didn't realize he was the Killer7 or Emir, but he still was becoming different people, right? Or did he just think he was because he had absorbed their psyches with his third eye?
>>
>>378173380
Garcian/Harman actually become different people, yes
>>
>>378172674
>Aping all of your story, characters, location and vibe off of Twin Peaks
>Original
The only original aspect of deadly premonition is the last hour of the game, everything else is literally stolen from Twin Peaks in one of the most disgusting examples of cross medium thievery out there.
It's not inspired, it's stolen
>>
The day he stops smiling is the day we remember his smile.

Why the hell is this game so quotable?
>>
Did anybody else feel fucking miserable at the ending? Looking back honestly I don't remember what made it so sad.
>>
>>378174530
probably the fact that nothing mattered in the end, and harman and kun lan will be at a stalemate until the end of time
>>
WE'RE IN A TIGHT SPOT
>>
>>378168562

That is my problem with all of Suda's games after NMH and even with NMH to an extent. People got so attached to the surreal and unpredictable nature of K7 that people began demanding flanderized versions of what K7 offered, forgetting that most if not all of what K7 did was for some purpose or another and Suda's games became parodies of themselves, turning into randomly violent cartoons with most of the content revolving around "lol I bet you did not expect that did u?"

Everything after NMH has been random violence and noise and there has never been another game like K7 in existence and I hope Suda returns to a game like that someday.
>>
>>378174530
The ending made me very sad, that whole hotel mission realizing piece by piece what you had done to the Smiths, and that music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh5ZEZwtX2E
I know it's a famous piece but I can't remember the name

but on top of that the epilogue mission is one of the biggest mindfucks I've witnessed playing a game
>>
>>378174912
most Grasshopper games since NMH1 have little to do with Suda outside of him being one of the writers

the newly announced NMH for Switch will be the first game he will direct since NMH1
>>
>>378174916
Gymnopedie No.1. That music (and Edo) are a throwback to Flower, Sun and Rain - the best game you won't ever make me play even if you were holding the gun to my head.
>>
File: ASCEND.png (234KB, 500x429px) Image search: [Google]
ASCEND.png
234KB, 500x429px
>>378160993
>we might fight off fuckmillions of FINAL smiles with overdrive mask de smith in our lifetimes
>we might also figure out who the fuck dimitri nightmare is and what his deal is
>>
>>378175423
Different anon. Should I pick up the DS version? I've been curious about it.
>>
>>378175521
Yeah. Just heed my advice - play two, maybe three chapters a day. Let it soak in. Get in Mondo's mindset. It's extremely easy to burn out on the game otherwise. It's very worth a playthrough.
>>
What was in the safe? Just a corpse?
>>
>>378174530
you can't not feel sad when garcian breaks the fuck down at the end after being stone cold the entire game
>>
Are we in a tight spot?
>>
>>378175964
A very tight spot.
>>
>>378176112
Tight and outta sight!
>>
>>378174912
Impossible. There's an after and a before Killer 7 that can never be restored.
>>
I feel my blood rushing through my body. Yes... This is it. The feeling is coming back to me! The sensation of killing! The doom and darkness. The dark streets. They're calling me. Calling me to the ultimate ring!

I wish we got such a chapter for every Killer7 member.
>>
>>378173138

it got the 80's CGI aesthetic
>>
>>378175964
It is very dangerous.
>>
>>378173380
Didn't Travis call him Emir in the end of Angel?
>>
>>378176682
not even at the end, the first time you talk to him
>>
>>378174912
I feel that Killer7 made everything look... deliberate. That there is an actual reason behind everything, behind the thick veil of mystery. Nothing was done just for lulz but it had an internal logic, hidden away somewhere. Everything contributed to the greater sense of mystery.
>>
>>378163742
>>378163393
WOMEN ARE ALL THE SAME
>>
>>378175803

Got a question about the plot?

Just read this bro: https://www.gamefaqs.com/gamecube/562551-killer7/faqs/38193?print=1

For real though, who was sitting behind Young Harman in the Union Hotel? Johnny Gagnon? Who the fuck was he?
>>
>>378178023
wasn't that Dmitri?
>>
>>378172225
I dont get it. Why did he agree to play the game, what would he get from advice on women? Why did the other guy want to play russian roulette, why was the bullet in the final chamber?
>>
>>378160993
Yeah I remember it. I love K7 threads
>>
>>378179293
You have to remember that from the start the game tries to teach you that nothing's real and everything's illusory. Is Garcian really so sure of his fate that he's willing to kill himself seven times to persuade his opponent that he's going to discover the truth? How many times did Garcian pull the trigger? How many Smiths are defeated by the Handsome Men? Was the gun ever loaded at all or wqs it reflective of Garcian's own inner turmoil?
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.