[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just grabbed this game, and played it for about 6 hours

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 13

File: ToV_X360_(NTSC-U)_game_cover.jpg (104KB, 640x911px) Image search: [Google]
ToV_X360_(NTSC-U)_game_cover.jpg
104KB, 640x911px
So I just grabbed this game, and played it for about 6 hours last night. I'm having fun, and it feels quite similar in playstyle to Tales of the Abyss.

A few questions: Is there ten thousand things that I can easily miss? Events, items, learnables moves, time-sensitive events, etc?

Who is best girl? So far I like both the females I have- Rita and Estellese equally for different reasons.

Is there FoF type shit? I noticed some of the moves have little element emblems on them, wasn't sure if it denoted the element it has naturally or if I can unleash a special a bit later after some sort of tutorial since I'm still in the beginning(just encountered the knight guy in person, not sure if he is going to join/is my eventual big bad yet.)

Is there a fighting arena? Or a hidden dungeon?

So far I like this game a lot, but wanted to hear some tips from /v/ and maybe post some art of best girls/boys or throw in a spoiler or two if you want, I don't care.
>>
Yuri will forever look like a chick.
>>
>>378158016
Best Tales of Games
GTFO shitposters.
>>
>Playing inferior version instead of PS3 English
>>
Judith is best girl.

Yes there is an arena and IIRC optional dungeons that you do for god-tier weapons.

Also with each weapon you get make sure you max it out and get skills out of them before you switch to another weapon.

And good luck with Gatuso unless you've already beaten him.
>>
>>378158136

I thought he was at first too, and was actually pumped to have a cute girl as my MC. But eh, a cute boy is fine too.

Also

>dog that smokes an opium pipe and slices niggas with a knife

Best sidekick bestie ever.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
Yes, tons of collectibles, some artes, gear, and plenty of cosmetics. One of Yuri's costumes is a massive chain of sidequests/events where one mistake fucks over multiple things. Several characters have titles and outfits tied to the monster and collector books.
Judith.
No, just elemental attacks. Equipping certain skills changes some artes and you permanently learn them after 50 or 100 uses. All artes get better the more you use them.
Yes and yes.

PS3 version is objectively superior simply due to the massive amount of additional content.
>>
>>378158451

Yeah when I noticed there was a synth system I been using the shit out of it. I like simple craft systems like that. When I also found that skills are tied to weapons, I been using/buying/making every single one I could to get all their skills.

>optional dungeons

Easy to find or do they require some bullshit to locate? I mean, I wouldn't expect it to be easy to find the good shit, but sometimes RPGs in general make it stupid difficult to find shit like that.

Gatuso? The last boss I fought was some evil giant dog and the one or two right after him. I honestly don't remember the boss' names.
>>
>>378158016
You fucked up by playing the inferior 360 version.
>>
>>378158016
Many easy missables. Kouli had a good guide, where itd say "go to dungeon 1, then talk to this, then sungeon 2" etc without spoilers. I used his guide many years ago, if you can find it use it.
>>
>>378158812

If I had a ps3 I would have gotten that instead. How much shit is missing out of it? I bet there's a bunch of skimpy costumes I'm missing out on too because of this too, right?
>>
>>378158781
You could just go on YouTube and find them. Some of them are even just old dungeons but with an alternate path in them.

Gatuso is the big purple looking dog you fight on Ehmead Hill. He gives a lot of players trouble if it's their first time.
>>
>>378159017
Copy pasta from gayfaqs.

The PlayStation 3 version of the game features full voice acting which is almost double the size of the script in the original 360 version. The game also features various new characters such as Flynn as a fully customizable, permanent playable character as well as Patty Fleur, a young girl with blond hair, who is an entirely new playable character. The game also features several unplayable characters from Tales of Vesperia: The First Strike which the game ties-in with.[8] In addition, Repede,
Flynn and Patty are selectable as on-screen avatars with new mini-games such as a racing mini-game for Repede, new subplots, skits and main game quests as well as side quests. The game also has new songs added to the game's soundtrack together with remodeled towns and new towns and dungeons. The game also includes new bosses such as the Sword Dancer from previous Tales games, Don Whitehorse and Clint/Tison/Nan, players are also able to replay boss fights at Nam Cobanda Isle which is a play on words with the companies name (NAMCOBANDAI.)
In addition there are also new gameplay elements such as higher Overlimit Levels up to 8, more Mystic Artes including a dual Mystic Arte with Yuri and Flynn, new Artes, skills and equipments for characters. A new key item has also been added called the "Artes Ball" which allows an additional 8 Artes Shorcuts to be assigned to the previous 8 slots combined with the L1 button, which allows for a maximum of 16 Artes. The game also features a wide variety of new character costumes which include cameo costumes based on characters from previous Tales games, as well as costumes based on characters from other series, such as Xenosaga and Sgt. Frog.[15][16] Also included is a scene-skip feature, a Team Arena in the Coliseum which also has new battles and modes together with Pre-Order Bonuses which are Tales of the Abyss character costumes.
>>
File: yuri-repede-puppy.jpg (304KB, 838x1000px) Image search: [Google]
yuri-repede-puppy.jpg
304KB, 838x1000px
>>
>>378158016

>best girl
>no romance endings

Unless of course you're OK with imagining Rita x Estelle or an implied Yuri x Judith; doesn't actually happen though.
>>
>>378158136
You say that like it's a bad thing.
>>
>>378159208

Oh that thing, nah I haven't had any trouble with bosses so far.

>kill his minions real quick
>run around him flinging azure blastthing at him til he focuses on me, then gets buttfucked by the other members
>rinse and repeat

I can see why he might give folks trouble though, nigga hits really hard.

I hate looking up guides and shit honestly, but for games like these it's almost mandatory.

>>378159216

HOLY. SHIT. So I'm basically playing the stupid babby version. Nice. Still, don't care much about costumes, but missing all those artes is painful, but at least it seems most of the bonus dungeons are intact, which was my main concern. Thanks anon!
>>
>>378158016
>Is there ten thousand things that I can easily miss?
Yes, a thousand times yes. In fact it may be one of the worst games I've ever seen in this regard. Most missable sidequests involve doing absolutely convoluted, obtuse things like backtracking 3 towns after clearing a dungeon but before visiting the closest town to the dungeon. Impossible to 100% without a guide or without being autistic.
>>
>>378159017
>>378159216
Don't forget it lets you pick Repede as the on-screen character and that nigga does a flip when he climbs ladders.
>>
>>378158016
Yeah you can miss shit. If you don't buy/find all weapons, you won't learn all artes. And yeah, there are specific quests that must be done before certain story events happen.

Judith is best girl, but they're all lovable. Vesperia's my favorite Tales cast; I just wish Karol were a bit better-written.

I think moves just have an element ascribed to them, but the FoF system was replaced (I think) by the Fatal Strike system, and by altered Artes.

Yes, and I don't recall if there is one for the 360 version. I know there is one on PS3.

Best Tales game released in the west by far. Yuri is fucking broken with the right Artes and abilities.

If you're thinking of playing this game, and then jumping on to the Graces inspired shit, then don't. Unless you're willing to stomach mediocre, bare-bones gameplay and a horrendous stories/characters.
>>
File: Yuri07.jpg (35KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Yuri07.jpg
35KB, 1024x576px
>>
File: 040.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px)
040.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
Best costume in the entire series coming through
>>
>>378160202

Is that Judith the Semon Demon i've been hearing about all thread?
>>
>>378158016
>A few questions: Is there ten thousand things that I can easily miss? Events, items, learnables moves, time-sensitive events, etc?
Yup, Vesperia is the absolute fucking worst game in the series about that shit. At least one quest requires suddenly going back to the STARTING TOWN from the middle of the game with no fast travel in a small window.
>>
>>378159545
Where did they imply the Yuri x Judith? I don't remember it.
>>
PS3 version port&translation when

I've played abyss and symphonia more than enough and it hasn't been long enough since I played Berseria to replay it
>>
>>378160496
Translation is done, patch is done. Nothing stopping you from importing due to the PS3 being region-free and the game has dropped in price. Plus there's a site with everything translated.
http://hyouta.com/vesperia/
>>
>>378160496
Translation been out since like a year ago.
>>
>>378160496
>PS3
Did you mean PS4? PS3 has had a translation for a while now
>>
>>378160320

Is there something super good at the end of that backtracking? Because I sure as shit am not going to bother with that unless there's a god killing sword or something for all that hassle.
>>
Xbone BC when?

>>378158428

>paying premium price for a CFW PS3 or CFW tools instead of $20 for a readily available pop 'n play copy

Fuck off shill.
>>
>>378160853
Why limit it to PS4 only ?
>>
>>378160952
>premium price
>when you can downgrade most slims and you don't even have to buy a physical copy which are cheap anyway
>>
>>378160935
Judith's best weapon is only accessible after a game-spanning quest you likely already fucked up the INCREDIBLY SPECIFIC conditions for. Thankfully other than that a lot of the more tedious ones only get a costume or something.
>>
>>378161352

Stuff like that is what makes me love and hate Tales games. And damn, I thought Abyss was bad for this kinda stuff.
>>
>>378159823
Honestly, don't worry about "muh PS3 Vesperia" faggots. Since you're new to the series, you probably aren't aware that they spent 3+ years ruining tales threads with their whining over a pirate loli and the indignation arte.

The only Tales game with more content than Vesperia 360 is Vesperia PS3. There's easily enough to keep you occupied on the 360 version for 70+ hours without needing to buy another console and jailbreak it just in order to play a pirated fan translation.
>>
>>378161683
But you don't need the best weapons by any stretch whatsoever.
>>
>>378161683
The very next game, Graces, fixes sidequests and they've been fixed ever since. So they knew.
>>
>>
>>378161794
>they've been fixed ever since
More like, they've been boring follow-the-marker fetch quests ever since. just like the series as a whole
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
>Judith's spear
>Yuri's Dark Enforcer title
>Karol's first mystic arte
>Yuri's Treasure Hunter title
>Aurnion
>anything related to Estelle's teacher
>the shit in the PS3 version like having to steal weapons from both twins during one fight and
>the Telescopic Graveyard
>the trophy for walking over every save point
>trying to get every result for Summon Friends
>>378161794
I wouldn't really say they're fixed since now you just follow quest markers to everything.
>>
>>378162076
You need to steal from both twins during one fight in the 360 version, too, right? You at least need to steal from one of them. Honestly, stealing's pretty easy; that's got nothing on the achievement for shooting that guy in the heart.
>>
>>378161701

I'm not new to the series, I've played a few, this is the most recent one I've had since Abyss though.

I've played, Destiny, Phantasia, Abyss, and now this.

It's good they unfucked their mistakes though, I would have never found even 50% of the stuff in Abyss without a guide, which I'm still mad I even had to look up.

>>378161794
It's good they unfucked their mistakes though, I would have never found even 50% of the stuff in Abyss without a guide, which I'm still mad I even had to look up.

How is Graces by the way? Tales is one of my favorite franchises and I might look into it after trying to find some stuff.

>>378161780

you don't -NEED- the best weapons, but I like to get them for bragging rights and stomping enemies into the ground in two hits. Still, I'm sure some of the other ones get fairly close in ATK power and whatnot, so it really isn't a big deal, unless said ultimate weapon has an Arte attached to it I can't get anywhere else.
>>
Best Tales game by a good margin.

I wonder what made it so good.
>>
>>378161987
>>378162076
>Remove most obnoxious timed sidequests in favor of sidequests that start midgame but you can still do post-game
>Make it clearer when there's a sidequest, rather than the obnoxious conditions of prior games where you had small windows of time to run to every town and talk to every NPC
You people will complain about anything.
>>
>>378162407
>go from obtuse shit to permanent blatant hand-holding
Sorry for not liking jumps to extremes.
>>
>>378162390
It has one of the best combat system in the series.
That, on top of the characters, story, and vast amount of content makes it so good.
>>
>>378158016
if you hate missable content, you will fucking hate vesperia. there's at least 50 missable events in the ps3 version.
>>
>>378162470

I don't like handholding either, but I'd probably prefer it than having to run to every single town and talk to every single person after even the slightest even to make sure I don't miss something. Shit like that drives me up the wall.

It'd be nice if they'd tell you there was a sidequest, and have it available post-game, but instead of quest markers, just, y'know, stick sidequests up on a mission board or something.
>>
>>378161794
>>378162407
fixing it would be just removing the small windows
you get to figure out where to go and what to do without it being too demeaning
>>
>>378162720

This, I like every character, which is rare for an RPG cast, the combat is fun and intuitive, and apparently there's shit tons of stuff to do.

>>378162824

Don't hate it, just find it annoying when they make it super easily missable and super hard to find or even know if you're doing it right.
>>
>>378162387
>I'm not new to the series
My apologies, I didn't mean it as an insult. I'm just surprised you missed several years of nonstop bitching and moaning is all.

>I would have never found even 50% of the stuff in Abyss without a guide
I actually think this is a *good* thing: it means that the game has so much content that you aren't even expected to find it all without help. All of the essential stuff should be (and generally is) obvious, but 100% completion should require learning parts of the game that you never knew existed before. I loved that about Vesperia's end/postgame.

>>378162407
Honestly the same thing applies to sidequests: they're just not nearly as interesting if you know exactly what they're about, where to go, and who to talk to ahead of time. You could often tell ahead of time in Xillia 2, for example, what would happen in each sidequest before even starting it. It felt more like checking off boxes and less like exploration.

>How is Graces by the way?
It's the game that killed off the world map in favor of bland paths connecting landmarks. It also has basically no skits and a lame main character. Still, its combat system is one of the most difficult and most rewarding in the series. Also, it has cool mystic artes.
>>
Vesperia and Xillia are literally the only once in the series I like.
>>
>>378163695
>Xillia
>not 2
>none of the 2D games
geez anon
>>
>>378158016
Yea, there's an arena.

Rita is best girl but all the girls are top tier.
>>
>>378163380
>It also has basically no skits
Graces has a ton of skits, what are you on about? They're placed sensibly at savepoints and some certain locations, keeping them paced well throughout the game. If anything, the 360 version of Vesperia felt like it had a shortage.
>>
>>378163758
He probably just hasn't played very many of them, considering Berseria's objectively better than Xillia at least.
>>
>>378159216
Don't worry, it's still worth playing the babby version.
>>
>>378163758
>>not 2

Bro. Seriously fuck you and everyone who shilled for ToX2. First of all I'm not really into the tales of franchise, but objectively ToX2 was one of the cheapest and shameless cash grabs I have ever played but any standards.
>>
>>378162390
Tales games in terms of narrative are based around character archetypes played really straight, for whatever reason Vesperia manages to make all, or at least almost all of them genuinely good.

Plus Yuri doesn't fuck around, he kills people in cold blood instead of just allowing them to continue as irritating side-villains.
>>
>>378163934
I guess it's just how I perceived things. In vesperia you'd constantly get skits out in the middle of the field, even for things like cooking curry in the desert and shit. I didn't like the tying of skits to landmarks and Inns/save points, especially seeing as how it became a trend for subsequent games. I was glad that Berseria went back to tossing out relevant skits wherever you happen to be.
>>
>>378163380

Ah I get ya, sorry. Didn't quite miss it- whenever a thread popped up about almost any tales game besides the older ones all the posting I saw was IT'S SHIT REEE IT'S SHIT and while I normally dismiss /v/'s opinion about things, I was still playing Abyss so didn't bother looking further into them beyond that since I was trying to find lots of the hidden stuff(managed to 70% the game without a guide, and am in my 2nd playthrough, but it's been several years since I played that so I don't even remember what the fuck I was supposed to be doing.)

I agree it's a good thing, I just hate that you get no hints whatsoever and I know there's tons of the good events/quests i'm missing since I spoilered myself a year or two back and looked up a guide for it.

I like exploring these kinds of games and I like backtracking and finding stuff I never did, but when quests hinge on you running back at a certain specific time to find a specific npc to have to later run through every town and talk to certain people in 100% perfect order or the whole thing is a waste is when I start hating shit like that(Anise's lil devil costume was worth it though, hnnnngh~.)

I mean, fuck, at least have a mission board Quest Guild to point you to the first step and let you figure it out from there, that's nto so much to ask, is it?
>>
>>378160853
>>378160828
>>378160613
Don't you need a cracked ps3 to use the pat h?
>>
>>378164037
>objectively ToX2 was one of the cheapest and shameless cash grabs
Funny thing is that applies more to Xillia which Baba admitted was hastily pushed out just to meet the anniversary date.
>>
>>378164001
>He probably just hasn't played very many of them

Yeah I haven't, I really don't understand why I should play the entirety of one of the most un-happening, bland, copy-paste franchises in JP gaming. I pirated Berseria, played 5 hours, it was fine desu but got bored. The end. Long lasting fans of this series depress me.

BUT I don't need to have played the entire franchise to know that ToX2 was objectively shit. The conclusion I've come up with is that people pathologically hated Xillia are like the people that hated FF XIII and would take anything instead of it. Even a mediocre (FF XIII-2) or a bad game (ToX2)
>>
File: 1418886422795.jpg (38KB, 413x395px)
1418886422795.jpg
38KB, 413x395px
>>378158016
>playing the beta version
>>
File: goosebumps_2443265b.jpg (51KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
goosebumps_2443265b.jpg
51KB, 620x387px
>>378164073
>Intend to? I already have.
>>
>>378164073
What did you think of Berseria? Yuri is undoubtedly my favorite vidya protagonist, but they did a great job playing the edgelord trope straight with Velvet.
>>
>>378164278
I looked it up, Graces has fucking 385 skits. They're all over the place too, sprinkled throughout the game. Going to Berseria was jarring because there were still plenty of skits, but it'd be like 5 in a row in one spot. I definitely didn't like that very much.
>>
>>378164567
xillia 1 was a mediocre game just like its sequel
zesteria shit the bed until Berseria came along and even that got a bit of a rocky reception thanks to how bad Zesty was
>>
>>378164632
I'm several hours into Berseria and I quite like Velvet, but I'd need to give it more time. She does seem to be genuinely edgy, which I quite like.

I will say on the waifu front that her and 2B are the only female video game characters who I've rubbed one out to in years.
>>
File: 1406263421755.jpg (54KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1406263421755.jpg
54KB, 900x600px
>>378158016
>Is there ten thousand things that I can easily miss? Events, items, learnables moves, time-sensitive events, etc?

Yes, you're going to miss them on your first playthrough so don't think too hard about it. If you really are getting hives thinking about missing a sidequest or something you probably will want to go back to each town after any major event and talk to anyone who seems out of place.

>Is there FoF type shit?
There is something called Fatal Strikes which are way fucking better than FoF. Basically each arte will have an extra attribute where it hits either Up, Down or Forwards. Different enemies will be weak to different directions, in addition to elemental weaknesses and such. Once you hit a certain threshold on the Fatal Strike direction you can activate it to either instantly kill a trash mob or do some decent damage to a boss. Or if you're a baller you let it sit, and keep chaning Fatal Strike options for a huge grade bonus at the end of the fight.

>Is there a fighting arena?
Yes.

>Or a hidden dungeon?
In the PS3 version SUCKER

>Who is best girl?
Sodia
>>
>>378164901
>In the PS3 version SUCKER
The 360 version has its own hidden postgame dungeon though. Just like everything else in the game, you have to randomly go somewhere in the middle of the game with no chance of knowing about it in a tight timeframe to activate the event that unlocks it when you beat the game.
>>
>>378164878
If you pirated the game or just paid for DLC, her and magilou have several decent costumes
>>
>>378164901
>>378165062
360's postgame "dungeon" is essentially harder boss fights
PS3 has an actual postgame dungeon but it's terrible
>>
>>378164701
>xillia 1 was a mediocre game just like its sequel

Xillia might have been mediocre but going by how interchangeable the entries are in this mediocre series, I don't care really. Vesperia was the most gay, this was the least gay, enjoyed them both, I feel covered as far as tales games go.

But ToX2 is just shit, objectively and by any gaming standards, it's shit. The only people who shill it are the people who pathologically hated the first one and would take anything in its stead. Exactly what happened with FF XIII and FF XIII-2.
>>
>>378165448
>The only people who shill it are the people who pathologically hated the first one and would take anything in its stead
The only people who shill X-2 are the ones that actually liked the cast of the first. Or fans of suspenders.
>>
>>378165448
>Xillia might have been mediocre but
but nothing
xillia was mediocre like its sequel
you keep talking about how the fanbase depresses you but you're actually attempting to defend your favorite like them
>>
>>378165448
>>378165563
Xillia 1 & 2 aren't like Symphonia 1 & 2. Most people who liked the first enjoyed the second. Don't drum up your snowflake scenario as fact.

I personally didn't care for either. They both felt pretty barebones.
>>
Xillia 2's weird. It felt like a low-effort excuse at a new mothership title that fixed almost nothing wrong with Xillia 1 (the combat against bosses was made better, but the areas are still incredibly boring to traverse and the new areas aside from the lake ruins are pretty much a copypaste snorefest themselves)

The main plot is really good, but very sparse and short because of the effort put into the side chapters that... pretty much blow ass. I love the Xillia 1 cast and it's so jarring to have the writing for them go down the drain, simplified into static two-character pairs for EVERYTHING with Saturday morning cartoon tier predictable moral-of-the-day stories. Almost every single one has Ludger walk up to a pair of Xillia cast members, get a DODA call, and then FRACTURED DIMENSION! They don't even match up chronologically or sensibly with the main chapters, the writer difference is blatant as hell.

Oh yeah let's not forget the forced party shit and only being able to change it in towns and whatnot. Jesus.
>>
>>378164878
>I'm several hours into Berseria and I quite like Velvet, but I'd need to give it more time. She does seem to be genuinely edgy, which I quite like.
She's edgy for good reasons. Berseria has really well written character and character devellopement.

The prologue takes an entirely different tone once you do a second playthrough, since you get more context on what's really happening.
>>
>>378165657
>you're actually attempting to defend your favorite like them

I'm not. The tales of games are pretty much interchangeable. For those like me that the first games we played were Vesperia and Xillia it's only natural we will like those more. What I'm saying is that you don't need to have played the series to know ToX2 was an objectively bad game by ANY gaming standards.
>>
>>378164378
Yes, tough I think almost all PS3s are crackable now.
>>
>>378166232
>The main plot is really good

Exactly, the main plot is solid and that's the problem. Because the rest of the game was such a shamelessly low effort, the plot ended up with glaring plot holes and logical inconsistencies and the main drama between the protagonist brothers and their father goes totally unexplored.
>>
>mfw everything after Graces practically looks the same
I hate the more 'realistic' look and washed out colors. Drop the half-assed, wonky mo-cap too. Fucking DotNW managed to do it better.
>>
>>378166560
Yea, its a shame they spent so much time on the boring character sidequests. It really feels like someone in the development team at the time really loved Mass Effect 2 and wanted to jam some of those ideas into xillia.
>>
>>378166569
I'd love for the games to start taking on their own styles again, especially now that they'll likely finally be able to break away from the PS3 holding everything back.
>>
>>378158016
Don't use a guide because there is way too many thing in this game and it will bother you just play at your pace, and overtime in multiple playthrough if you really like it maybe you will 100% this game.

Also too bad you don't have the PS3, even without CFW it's easy to follow with the full traduction available online for everything and easy to follow.

Best tales of still, even if you have the 360
>>
>>378166569
DotNW has fucking awful mocap please dont kid yourself. It was like they had power rangers stunt doubles doing the movement
>>
File: (Sweets_Magician)_Rita.png (456KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
(Sweets_Magician)_Rita.png
456KB, 640x960px
I love Rita Mordio!
>>
>>378166569
Zestiria and Berseria weren't "washed out", but yeah, vesperia looked the best in the series
>>
>>378158016
If you're looking to get all the achievements, there's so much shit you can miss, especially skits. It even goes down to staying at a certain Inn at a certain time.
>>
Who else's feeling like the next game is gonna be A prequel to Berseria ?
>>
>>378168240
Not happening, it's been 2 game in the same universe, next.
>>
Karol, run! This isn't something you can beat on your own!
>>
>>378168709
but who the fuck was Claudin ?
>>
>>378170653
It doesn't matter, there is unsolved mystery in all tales of.
>>
>>378158016
I dropped this game after they took both my healers and made me fight against an ex party member. I couldn't beat'em and after like 8 tries I got tired of having to sit for 5 minutes, mashing buttons to skip the bookload of dialogue before the boss battle.
>>
Why is this shit not on Xbone bc list yet

My Mom has my 360 and I want to play this
>>
>>378171457
Why the fuck did it take them until Graces to add cutscene skipping? Vesperia was obnoxious about it.
>>
>>378171457
>Both healers
But the game has 3 characters who can heal?
>>
>>378172614
You mean the brat? He couldn't heal for shit.
>>
>>378173115
Not that much worse than raven, though, plus he can cure status ailments. Also, you have heaps of healing items you can use.
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.