[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About to start pic related. What am I in for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: Xeno.jpg (392KB, 805x1127px) Image search: [Google]
Xeno.jpg
392KB, 805x1127px
About to start pic related. What am I in for?
>>
A boring shitty version of FFXII.
>>
>>378144760
I've never understood these "what am I in for?" threads.
Just play the damn game already.
>>
>>378144760
whats the point of this thread? play the fucking game and form your opinions
>>
IM REALLY FEELIN IT
>>
>>378144760
an entry into mainstream and meme
>>
>>378144760
Caves are the worst parts of the game, and you have a few of them at the start. Wait until you hit Colony 6 before writing the game off if you don't like it.
>>
>>378144798
What?boring than XII?
>>378145332
The battle seems a bit boring, but it was only the beginning so...
>>
One of the best tunes synced to amazing cutscenes

https://youtu.be/_wdc_cDaUNQ
>>
>>378144760
Fiora dies
>>
Best jrpg in the last 10 years

>>378144798
Otherway around kiddo
>>
>>378144760
an overrated piece of crap, that is succeed by the best game ever created within the franchise
>>
like the lord of the rings trilogy of vidya
>>
>>378144760
It's been a long times since I played this, but it was really fun, had an excellent soundtrack and had a great story. Sidequests could have been better executed though.
>>
>>378144760
A great game you shouldn't have spoiled, so leave this thread and go play it
>>
This is supposedly the best game for Wii?
>>
>>378144760
>What am I in for?

this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMrdRaiCUug
>>
A game that's probably too long but does have a suitably epic story and a great battle system.

The sidequests are shit though. Every single one of them is just a fetch quest or "go kill this very specific enemy for an item" (so more fetch quests)
But then there's the Colony 6 sidequest, which is just composed of a number of different fetch quests.

Also nobody shuts up.
ever.
>>
>>378145757
Fiora doesn't die bro

Don't listen to him Op
>>
>>378144760
don't belive her lies OP
>>
>>378144760
Fiora best girl!
>>
>>378146992
>spoiling that she doesn't die
Wow, thanks jackass!
>>
>>378144760
Seven is best girl
>>
File: yourbladeitdidnotcutdeepenough.jpg (65KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
yourbladeitdidnotcutdeepenough.jpg
65KB, 500x281px
Amazing music and memes that smash kiddos drove into the ground.
>>
>>378149583
Seven a great, but Melia was better.
>>
>>378149857
no
>>
>>378149415
>asking /v/ about a game you haven't played
>expecting no spoilers

Kek
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.