[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you still play Overwatch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 432
Thread images: 59

File: 1495754367977.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1495754367977.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Do you still play Overwatch?
>>
>>378134467
Nope. I don't have friends to play with and it's a chore to play alone.
>>
>>378134467
I'm starting to play less. I enjoyed it very much initially but now every game is stomping the enemy team, or getting stomped myself. Matchmaking is a joke.
>>
>>378134467
Stopped quite a while ago. The game just became way too stale
>>
nah i like FPS

its also astonishing that the majority of the playerbase STILL don't understand the very basics of the game. i've seen people with hundreds of hours, all pick shitty fragging characters, run towards the choke, get spammed out by 6 tanks/healers just standing there, run back for a health kit, and they repeat this for absolutely hours and hours on end. when do you think it will get through to them that they aren't playing an FPS?
>>
File: file.png (256KB, 621x388px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
256KB, 621x388px
No I moved onto the better game.
>>
>>378134912
Pic not related
>>
>>378134467
Just with my friends
Never played it solo
>>
>>378135364
What's your bnet id I need friends
>>
>>378134467
I put about 200 hours in before I dropped it. It's pretty boring to me now, and I don't look back on my 200 or so hours with much fondness. Not because it's a bad game, but because I didn't find it remarkable.
>>
The lack of user content and actual servers made me really lose interest.
>>
File: file.jpg (162KB, 677x786px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
162KB, 677x786px
>>378134979
very
>>
>>378135801
very not related
>>
>>378134467
>even has a mark on her hip
Can we get Lee to start wasting his time in Overwatch threads over this? Because it'd be fucking hilarious.
>>
>>378136065
>Lee
who?
>>
I dont play I masturbate to the thought of race mixing with Pharah
>>
Yeah. Finally hit master rank this season. I'm not really sure that I've gotten better, or the player base has just gotten smaller
>>
File: 1490953784999.jpg (53KB, 259x293px) Image search: [Google]
1490953784999.jpg
53KB, 259x293px
I just bought it because its on sale. I literally have no idea what im doing.
>>
>>378134467
I want to play it but I just can't enjoy it anymore.
>>
>>378136245
Go hanzo every game
>>
>>378136245
refund it while you still can and play through the free weekend. you'll be bored of it by the time it's over.
>>
>>378134467
yes i still play it
>>
>>378134467
Nope. Was really into it for a while but the sterility of the game really pisses me off. Everything is so fucking bland to a point that it makes me uncomfortable
>>
No. The game is too shallow for more a ~100 hours. Not too shabby for 40$, but still disappointing.
>>
>>378136529
I bought it with battle.net card i got for free. There is literally nothing else to buy in the blizzard store anyways.
>>
>>378136725
Buy a WoW membership.
>>
>>378136695
For the content it's worth $20 tops.
>>
Nope, because competitive was garbage and ultimates aren't fun in a fps. That centaur hero was the last straw, that design is just awful.
>>
File: 1405284131273.jpg (114KB, 682x682px) Image search: [Google]
1405284131273.jpg
114KB, 682x682px
>>378136932
>>
Tanks and Supports are the strongest heroes in the game, statistically with the best numbers going for them compared to Offense and Defense heroes. Coincidentally, they're the easiest heroes to play and, as such, are the most consistent and then, as a result, games are dominated by tanks and support stacking.

All of the onus is on a offense/defense hero to outplay the tank/support hero in a significant way because all the odds are stacked against them.

One year later, Blizzard REFUSES to address that tanks and supports are the best heroes. Whenever a non-tank/non-support stands out as being good at killing people, they get nerfed (see Genji, McCree, 76, Widowmaker, and even Bastion)

Some big blaring problems is that Reinhardt is over-statted. Too much health, shield has too much health, 2-3hit kills Tracer and 200hp heroes, his big projectile moves does 100fucking damage with zero falloff over distances, has an insta-kill move and his ult guarantees kills with zero finesse. The few times that I decide to play Reinhardt, it isn't exciting. I "know" I'm invincible behind my shield and I know I can insta-kill people. There is no adrenaline rush because there is zero tension.

Mercy has no counter. The flanking heroes don't have the dps to effectively assassinate her, so she's going to be pulling off multiple revive ults in one game and there is next to nothing that you can do about it. If you try to chip away at her with Genji, Tracer, or dive at her with Winston, she can fly away and begin rapidly regenerating in one second or use her ult and be completely invulnerable during it. Also, her pistol has lifesteal for some reason
>>
Very rarely. The game needs more maps and game modes to stay interesting.
>>
>>378134467
Is this violation of rule 15?
>>
>>378137258
It's not "tanks are the best heroes", the core problem is that the game barely rewards you for technical skill.
All players and bullet sponges and no noticeable speed/damage difference exist between classes. Everything comes down to counter-countering-counters with abilities. Is just so happens most tanks have fewer counters than the ridiculously specialized attack/defense heroes.
Overwatch, at its heart, is more of a MOBA than a real FPS. No minor readjustments nerfs or buffs are ever going to fix it.
>>
>>378137258
Mercy pistol with life steal? News to me. Pretty sure that's untrue
>>
>>378136245
It really isnt it worth it without some friends to play with, and if your friends suck ass at video games it still isnt worth it. Competitive overwatch is like call of duty toxicity on meth. Everyone just goes into matchmaking already tilted, shits fucked.
>>
>>378136978
This. As it stands there have been two maps released on top of the original twelve. None of the original gamemodes or maps are particularly likeable especially once you've got so many hours in. The mandatory counter system makes it a slog since you're pretty much obligated to play it 2x2x2 or 3x1x2, neither of which is actually fun or appealing. Healers are also cancer. Tanks are boring as fuck by trade. DPS requires zero skill and is highly comp-dependent.
>>
>>378137516
where is barneyfag?
>>
>>378137597
>there have been two maps released on top of the original twelve
And both feel exactly the same like all other maps.
Only goes to show how limited the range of this game is.
>>
>>378137556
try it. even if you're taking damage (which stops her passive regen) she'll start regenerating health as you shoot people
>>
>>378137258

>Tanks and supports are the best heroes

That's not true, they're strong as fuck though. DPS heroes actually are the best in a solo queue environment so it's nothing that players like us would have to worry about.

I do agree however that tanks might slow the game down a bit and that supports help tanks do that. But at the same time I think DPS, Supports and tanks are on the same level at a pro level.
>>
>>378136978
you can try buying it now.
>>
>>378134467
only when my friends want to play it.
Otherwise I'm playing Titanfall
>>
It's the only online game I really play so I dip in now and again if I don't have something else.

They're moving way too slow with the content though, they must haemorrhaging players. That, and the devs don't seem to have a fucking iota how the game is actually played, like when they said defense matrix is useful for defending riptires, so the balance will remain fucked forever.
>>
>>378138115
This.
>>
back for the event the but the game is not fun

>shit balance, overpowered abilities like Deflect and Defense Matrix slowing the game to a crawl
>shit maps, every map is pretty much "INSERT REINHARDT HERE"
>a lot of the cast feels useless

It's just not well designed. Blizzard wanted a "counter pick" oriented team game but all they did was give certain characters multiple counters and other characters one or none, and boy oh boy guess what the characters with the least amount of counters are the ones picked the most.
>>
I have about 300 hours+ or so, I'm also master and will be making a push to grandmaster soon.

That being said I have less excitement for this game as I originally did which also makes my push to grandmaster harder for me. The game had basically a whole year of less speed before the three dps meta and even with that out there's certain things holding it back from being as fun as it could be.

Like how fast Mercy builds ult charge, how irritating she is to play hide and seek with and how irritating she makes Pharah who is otherwise has always been a reasonable character to go against. Or how powerful and boring 76 is to play compared to McCree who is more fun to both play and play against. Or Sym, Torb and Mercy cancer comps.

Also the fact they hardly have released any real competitive maps which honestly the biggest disappointment to me. I want some fucking new maps to play on. I want like five to six a year not fucking two and three arena maps Ill play a tiny god damn bit. Also touch up your fucking 2cp maps already jesus christ.

I love this game but lately Quake Champions and Rainbow Six Siege have been looking pretty good when it comes to content updates and balance.
>>
Just played it last night. It was okay. Make more gametypes and maps.
>>
>>378138791
ask me how i know you're not the real barneyfag
>>
File: 1476471582829.jpg (10KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
1476471582829.jpg
10KB, 234x250px
>Competitive
>People are actually taking TF lite seriously
>>
>>378138594
what character has no counters?
>>
>>378138992

>It's TF lite

I was part of the TF2 brigade too and I remember them calling that one: shitty unskilled tf classic.

There's always sheep out to call the next new thing bad. Why are you a sheep buddy?
>>
>>378138992
I'm more confused why anyone would watch this

Like I can get when it is a very technical game and you watch shit you can't do, but overwatch just seems like people good at something very simple with no creativity
>>
No lol Orisa destroyed the game she's broken as shit
>b-but muh pick rates
The pros hate her but at lower levels she's ridiculously overtuned
>>
I do but less and less, matchmaking and the community is causing the game to be unplayable
>>
>>378139262
Shoot her shield, retard. It only has 900 health
>>
>>378139262

>At low levels

Dude you just need a tiny bit of aim to beat Orisa. Probably the easiest character to actually practice aim for and you win at lower levels vs her. Aim for her giant head with literally any character.
>>
No, I went back to siege.
>>
>>378139436
>only 900hp

Bastion aside, who has the dps to destroy this shield that she can spam every 8 seconds
>>
>>378137258
>Tracer not the best hero when accounting for skill
She can solo entire teams by herself.
>>
I still do sometimes, but it's really kind of depressing to see Blizzard slowly suck the life out of this game by not knowing what to do with it beyond loot box garbage.

>thanks for playing our game for a year you guys
>as a reward for this you can grind to get more loot than is physically obtainable and you get shitty arena maps for all 3 people who like arena
>>
File: donad.png (179KB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
donad.png
179KB, 500x358px
I don't like chokepoints, so no.
>>
>>378134467
I never started
>>
>>378135776
God if Blizzard actually allowed servers with full-on mod support, Overwatch would be ten times popular than it is now.
>>
>>378135951
Very related because Paladins is fun and free.
>>
>>378139615
her dps is garbage. she averages only 80dps in most circumstances.

you have to get all headshots to deal her hypothetical big damage and that doesn't happen unless the enemy is basically standing completely still and is completely unaware of you, also you gotta be at damn near melee range to do it.
>>
>>378138594
Blizzard is only good at aesthetics and animation now; they should get into the film industry and milk all their IPs for the next couple of decades. All their good gameplay devs quit.
>>
File: 1474254265924.jpg (68KB, 583x651px) Image search: [Google]
1474254265924.jpg
68KB, 583x651px
>>378139209
>Why are you a sheep buddy?
That's rich coming from someone who plays Overwatch. Playing it is the sheepiest thing you can do next to buying the annual EA sports games.
>>
>>378139394
This is also a huge problem. Not even necessarily matchmaking but the community as a whole is really misappropriating quickplay which should be handle like comp without MMR since they implemented arcade. Instead you get people instalocking dual snipers and playing weird off damage that makes little or no sense. Sometimes you're forced to heal or tank, but never DPS, what's worse is people performing poorly will play the whole match doing so, never switching to avoid being countered.
>>
I played last night it was okay. Blizzard has to put more shit on the game. Like content wise. IF THERE WAS A STORY MODE THEN OVERWATCH WOULD BE ALRIGHT.
>>
There's a chance that I might update the game to open the free lootbox you get during events. Very,
rarely will I actually play it. I actually played a game of it yesterday after I opened the anniversary box, I did well and won but I didn't get much enjoyment out of it.
>>
>bought overwatch around release
>enjoyed it for about two or three weeks
>went back to TF2 and never touched it again
It was fun I guess, but everything felt really forced. Getting a Zarya ult into Reinhardt ult into reaper ult is really cool the first one or two times, but the novelty just wears off after a while. It just feels like it was designed to have pre-made cool shit happen instead of just letting it naturally happen. Plus, everything is on a cooldown, which really limits the potential of some things that could be really fun.
>>
>>378139902
Why would I play that instead of TF2?
>>
>>378136149
Barneyfag
>>
>>378138992
I find it funny how TF2 managed to maintain more depth and interesting mechanics in 9 characters than every character OW has.
>>
>>378140043
>quickplay which should be handle like comp without MMR since they implemented arcade
I never understood this argument, especially because No Limits isn't always in the arcade rotation.
Like right now, there's no way to play No Limits unless you use the custom game browser, meaning your only option for a no-stakes "fun" game is quick play unless you want total mayhem, which is just awful thanks to the inflated health pools and ability gains.
>>
>>378140089
>IF THERE WAS A STORY MODE THEN OVERWATCH WOULD BE ALRIGHT.
Yeah, a 4 hour long linear campaign with no replayability, made for Tumblrinas and waifufags would be great.
>>
>>378134467

What is Overwatch?
>>
>>378140093
They have to make new gametypes and maps. Im thinking somekind of single player would be good. Honestly moba games like this should stop with the team based shit and have free for alls.
>>
>>378140275
I find it funny how people unironically think class based shooters are capable of having any depth whatsoever.
Hope they all die.
Only brazilians would miss it anyway.
>>
>>378140226
Not him but I'll play TF2 again when the fucking Pyro update drops. At least Paladins has biweekly patches
>>
I quit yesterday. Vanquish with a mouse and keyboard reminded me what kind of speed a shooter should have. I seriously dozed off when I went back to play a round of Overwatch.
>>
>>378139128
I didn't say "no counters" I said low number of counters.

D.Va
Genji
Roadhog
Zarya
Reinhardt
Ana
Lucio
Tracer

All these characters have one counter at absolute best, and surprise they are in almost every fucking game.
>>
>>378134467
Its a decent game, but its really dry on content

Blizzard rarely introduces new characters or even balance patches

I wish they would just actually balance their game more often, its in a bad state.
>>
>>378134514
>378134514
it's a chore to play with friends for me
>hey anon join us
>Sure friendo!
>proceed to play competitive and lose 5 games in a row

how do I even say no, why does this game not have an offline mode I fucking hate blizzard
>>
>>378140421
>At least Paladins has biweekly patches
Why would I play a game that requieres so much patching?
>>
>>378140127
Yeah they need to make a free for all arena game type. Small maps with power ups scattered around. Kinda like halo lol
>>
>>378140407
lol
>>
File: 20170523_130549.png (1MB, 1046x1725px) Image search: [Google]
20170523_130549.png
1MB, 1046x1725px
Yes, but I'll probably drop it now that they've released the best skin this game will ever have so there's no point in playing anymore.
>>
>>378140421
>dude, the cheap copy of an expensive copy of TF2 with worse graphics despite TF2 being 10 years older that needs two patches a week is great lmao
I'd rather not play anything at all.
>>
>>378139615
Tracer has gotten to be weak lately with the prominence of Torb, Sym, and Winston. Since the dual healer meta arrived it's a pretty shitty battle just to eliminate healers by themselves. Top it off with the fact that most teams will be on top of protecting their healers and you're pretty well fucked. The final nail in the coffin is that her ult is so easily countered and doesn't OHKO tanks so without team support it's an easy whiff. She's also comp dependent. Nobody is going to let her bounce around in their backline long enough to kill anything anymore.
>>
>>378140407
>they have no depth because I say so
k
>>
I didn't like ever feeling forced to support.
Which was most of the time
I hate playing support and metagame bullshit in a fps
>>
>>378140035

>Playing what you find fun instead of sprouting /v/ shit that happen at nearly every popular game.

I play what I want and that tends to be a large variety of popular and non-popular. You on the other hand listen to a bunch of autists on an imageboard about what video games are acceptable to hate and then act it out.

I used to follow that shit when I was a newfag and underage in 2008 and I was a god damn sheep, like you are. You fucking hiveminded sheep.
>>
>>378140720
They have no depth because they don't.
No, a sad, lite version of rocket jumping is not depth.
>>
>>378140296
That's what QP is now anyways. Zero coordination from team including what kind of roles and behavior their comp will have. It turns to a shitstomp more than half the time and it's a totally unrealistic model to meter and improve yourself with. If you want to practice Widow or Hanzo you should go play in the Arcade and if you want to play the game as intended you should play QP.
>>
>>378140834
>implying
I bought the game day 1 because I fell for the hype, played a few games every day for a couple weeks and got burned out. Tried to give it another chance around Christmas and was still disappointed.
Just because you used to be a mindless /v/ drone doesn't mean that anyone who disagrees with you is.
>>
Did they every fix the headshot hitboxes and the atrocious tickrate? Getting sniped behind walls is so obnoxious in Overwatch due to those to factors.
>>
>CS:GO is trash like every other CS
>CoD is too expensive for what it is and the player base always falls off when the next one comes out
>OW is moba trash and I rarely ever have fun playing it
>tfw online shooters are dead and never coming back
>>
>>378140407
Depth means complexity. Assuming you're talking about Quake or a similar arena shooter, most class based shooters already have more depth simply by having more content to account to.

For instance, Q3A requires you to memorize every map, the item/player spawns, how each weapon works, and then the rest is individual skill. However, take TF2. Each class has around the same amount of weapons in Q3A as unlockables. While most of them are just stat changes, it still can highly alter play and require you to learn them.

If you meant to say that class based shooters don't require nearly as much skill as shit like Quake, then I agree with you. However, saying they have more depth than class-based shooters is wrong.
>>
>>378134467
Nope , sold my account to get siege
>>
Still play but getting pretty bored. They take too long to add new maps. Plus there's more Control maps (the worst mode) than any other so it's even worse.

Can only handle Lijang Tower and Oasis so many times before getting sick of it
>>
>>378141106
Should try, for once, buying a good videogame.
>>
File: patches.png (307KB, 1055x3514px) Image search: [Google]
patches.png
307KB, 1055x3514px
>>378140487
You tell me, shithead.
>>378140574
Yeah bro who even cares if Pyro is literally a broken class, just take a year off to fix it, Valve.
Fucking epic.
>>
Havent played since october.
Decided to boot it up yesterday, opened my free loot box and got some ugly color for pharah.

played 1 quick match and then quit the game.

Not gonna lie, I like the artstyle and characters and i suppose to world of overwatch but I just dont really like the gameplay at all.
>>
i never played it because im not a FAAAAAAAAAAG
>>
>>378140952
>If you want to play the heroes you want to play and get better at them, you should play the bizarre modified game modes that don't represent the game as a whole
Or, you could just play competitive instead of being an angry scrub in QP.
>>
File: hanzo_by_seansartzone-dalg14g.jpg (93KB, 870x918px) Image search: [Google]
hanzo_by_seansartzone-dalg14g.jpg
93KB, 870x918px
Why is everyone so angry in comp? People become enraged and say they're going to throw over the smallest things. The worst part is they spend the entire match complaining/arguing and it makes us lose because they become so tilted. It's like almost everyone has the mindset of "everyone is bad, except me"

It's like an awful avalanche of virginal rage; once it starts it just keeps escalating.
>>
>>378141095
>However, take TF2. Each class has around the same amount of weapons in Q3A as unlockables. While most of them are just stat changes, it still can highly alter play and require you to learn them.
So, it has as much depth as COD?

>>378141193
Sounds like class based shooters are absolute garbage that will never be stable.
Let them die.
>>
The problem with Overwatch is no community content. Even if they added a cut and paste map maker, they'd still get nowhere near the kind of content that CS or TF2 have. Plus, the engine doesn't really allow fun stuff like surfing, rocketjumping, or bhopping.
>>
>>378140863
Not an argument.
>>
>>378141037
They fixed the tick but the netcode is still fucked. Throw on a torrent and play it for a while and you'll see what I mean.
>>
>>378134467
That one triggers you but not the anita one?
>>
I'm tired of every match have at least one of these three heroes or more often than not, all fucking 3 of them.
Roadhog
Hanzo
Genji
>>
>>378140961

>Burns out having fun with a game
>What /v/ says must be true since I'm anecdotally not having fun anymore
>Then goes to say typical /v/ shit looking down on anyone who plays a video game they don't like

No. You're a mindless /v/ drone who just doesn't want to admit it.
>>
>>378141309
Why do people nowadays give so much of a fuck about what people say on multiplayer videogames?
Seriously, who gives a fuck?
What's up with you feminized pussies that seem like you have never played a multiplayer videogame before?
Why are people so surprised at trashtalking?
And will you cancerous fucks please, stay contained in Overwatch?
I don't want you ruining other communities.
>>
>>378140453
>D.Va
Reaper, Zarya, Symmetra, Soldier

>Genji
literally any hero with beam

>Roadhog
Reaper, Orisa, Roadhog himself, Soldier, Bastion as long as he doesn't get hooked

>Zarya
Reaper, Soldier, Rein

>Rein
Reaper, Bastion as long as he doesn't get pinned, Sombra

>Ana
any dps

>Lucio
Symm, Winston, Soldier

>Tracer
everything and nothing. she's a glass cannon
>>
>>378141337
Sounds like you personally don't like class based shooters but still go into threads to shitpost about them.
>>
>>378141309
yeah wtf this game is so toxic, like, HELLLO, it's 2017, it's literally like supporting trump omg
>>
>>378141292
Hmmm how about you go play arcade, you filthy fucking casual?
>>
>>378141580
I would, but Blizzard got rid of the arcade mode that I went into. Since Blizzard removed the option I usually play in for no-stakes stupid picks, I have no choice but to go into the mode that Kaplan has gone on record as saying was to be not taken seriously and could be used for abnormal picks.
>>
>>378141537
Of course not, they are absolute cancer and they have the potential of harming the FPS genre far more than COD and Battlefield together.
>>
>>378140526
That looks like a retarded version of those enemies who copied your weapons in Bayonetta 1. Guess it's fitting for someone with autism.
>>
File: 1483953633878.jpg (284KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1483953633878.jpg
284KB, 1920x1080px
i hate how much power reddit has over what does and doesnt get put into the game.
>>
>>378141759
I guess that's your problem, then.
>>
>>378141539
Are you this much of a tryhard in Overwatch too?
>>
>>378136978
This, I don't regret buying it on sale for exactly $20.
I'd regret $40.
>>
>>378141718
You and I both know Kaplan is not only retarded but also fucking stupid.
>>
>>378140526
Fuck I just want this Symmetra skin, Anniversary Genji, Witch and Medic Ziegler Mercy and I'll play this fucking game with satisfaction.
>>
>>378141309
The "esports" crowd is fucking awful. You can make a game's multiplayer competitive and fun, but as soon as you sell it as competitive it becomes a miserable experience. I've played tons of TF2 games in the past which have been really close but everyone still has a blast playing. In comes the MYM update and turbovirgins are screeching in voice chat.
>>
>>378141834
That's because it's the most popular community for concentrated discussion of any game. If devs listened to 4chan they'd just get spammed with suggestions for futa and dragon dildo cosmetics.
>>
>>378141534
>Reaper, Symmetra
>D.Va hard counters
>DM shuts soldier down for free including his ult

>Genji
>Winston is the only Hero in the game who can chase him down

>Roadhog
>76 is one of the only heroes that can consistently put down DPS to deal with him.

>Zarya
>Reaper, Soldier can give her a lot of trouble

>Rein
>Reaper, Bastion is good for his shield but Reinhardt+D.Va makes Bastion a non-issue

>Lucio
>counters

>Tracer
>only two characters can deal with her Blinking(McCree / Roadhog), and she can easily bait and outplay both of them

The only thing Reaper counters is idiots.
>>
File: 1465680733838.jpg (155KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1465680733838.jpg
155KB, 540x540px
>>378141446
Those are some serious mental gymnastics.

>assuming I had fun and wasn't just playing it socially with friends
>assuming my disliking the game came from anything other than not enjoying my time with it
>assuming that everyone who disagrees with you is just a drone

You are deflecting so hard right now. Blizzdrone is a term for a reason, and when you're confronted about it you actually get so defensive that you start using the word "drone" like you know what it means, just to try and distance yourself from it.

>LITERALLY NOBODY CAN DISLIKE MY FAVORITE GAME OF ALL TIME FROM THE BEST GAME DEV OF ALL TIME, AND IF THEY DO THEY'RE JUST A DRONE! THEY'RE THE DRONES!

Get some self-awareness and realize that what you're doing is the equivalent of some dude getting dragged away in a strait jacket, yelling about how he's not crazy, and that it's everyone else that's crazy.
>>
>>378141861
He is, but he's also a Blizzard dev, so I have no reason to listen to what you say Quick Play is over what he says Quick Play is, especially because it sounds to me like you want to play competitive, but you're just scared of losing rank.
>>
File: wwwu.jpg (75KB, 564x1075px) Image search: [Google]
wwwu.jpg
75KB, 564x1075px
>>378134467
nope, community got filled with pre-teens from reddit and Sombra just made it un-fun for me

>>378135776
>>378134514
These
>>
>>378135662
Sorry anon, I rather play with the friends I know irl
>>
REMOVE THE BULLSHIT OVERTIME FEATURE
>>
I mean I finally bought it 'cause 20 euros is how much it's worth it
>>
>>378141337
Not quite. A game like TF2 retains the same need for learning maps and pickups from Quake, and also has a lot of the same movement, like explosive jumping. TF2 has the same stuff that you need to learn, but it's just much less simple. CoD on the other hand, basically requires you to learn each weapon and have map awareness. In terms of depth, Q3A WOULD actually be kinda close to CoD.

One of the reasons why Q3A is so revered as a game that requires a lot of skill is because of its LACK of depth. No classes that you need to learn, there's no counters or anything. You both start with the same gear, and the only thing that makes one player better than another is skill. That's it. Who can grab a lightning gun before the other guy does, who can lead a rocket better, who can aim a railgun, etc.

Lacking depth is not a bad game. It's like complaining about chess not having enough depth. Chess simply doesn't REQUIRE any unneeded depth.
>>
Isn't there a free weekend now?
>>
File: joy_final_2.jpg (93KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
joy_final_2.jpg
93KB, 700x700px
>>378141795
>Aaaahh...
>>
>>378134912
>>378135801
this unironically
>>
>>378134467
Does that skin sparkle?
>>
>>378141534
>soldier countering dva when she can nullify one of his abilities and eat his entire ult
>reaper countering roadhog when he has to get in his fuck you one shot stun range
>all of those feed zarya
>any dps countering ana when she's a 1v1 monster

I don't care enough to think about the rest of your shit but it's probably stupid as well.
>>
>>378134467
No and I bought 24 lootboxes. I actually fell for it.
>>
>>378142138
>edgy akimbo man is black under the mask
I know the whole "in development before Overwatch" shit, but you'd think they'd try a little harder to distance themselves from it.
>>
>>378139902
>not fun and p2w

Fixed that for you
>>
File: 1486363500835.jpg (26KB, 552x437px) Image search: [Google]
1486363500835.jpg
26KB, 552x437px
>>378142124
>use torture move on them for the first time
>mfw that close up on their boobs bulging as they're crushed
>>
>>378134912
>>378142138
how come overwatch is the only hero shooter shit to actually get character designs right
>>
>>378142275
He's not edgy though, he's basically Judge Dredd and does nothing Reaper does.
>>
>>378142384
Blizzard knows what sells.
>>
>>378142246
What did you get from those loot boxes ?
>>
>>378142138
is it free to play?
>>
>>378142384
Are we going to pretend like Overwatch's designs are good now? They don't even have logical lore.

TF2 has the best character designs of any shooter.
>>
>>378142384
Bomb King and Drogoz are unironically great. The rest of it is bland garbage though.
>>
>>378142394
>and does nothing Reaper does

Except the video showing exactly otherwise.
>>
>>378142494
sure fucking looks like it
>>
>>378142524
Overwatch designs are good. They look simple and not overly done like most games (Battleborn, Paladins). TF2 is the best though.
>>
>>378142138

Wow, what a cool special ability, shooting to the left or right of an enemy and still hitting them.
>>
>>378142138
When did League go 3d?
Lucian looks dope tho'
>>
>>378142494
yes but you have to uunlock characters or buy the founder's pack for 16 or 20 bucks. it was $13 when i got it l
>>
Like almost any game, it's fun with friends. And like most of today's games, it's shit without friends to joke around with while playing.
>>
>>378142494

It's """"""free""""""***
>>
Logged back in to play for some boxes for the anniversary event. I liked CTF because I enjoy CTF conceptually but the Lockout Deathmatch is much nicer/faster for just going for boxes, so I'll stick around a bit longer.

Also happy since I got the Sym and Mei skins, which are the ones I really, really wanted.
>>
>>378134467
No, I play my ten competitive matches to hit Diamond and then quit every time.
>>
>>378142673
His emote is literally Thresh's.
It's more likely than you think.
>>
>>378134467
worst $50 of my life, worse than ftp TF2.
can't belive i fell for blizzards fake-hype again
>>
>>378134467
Every time I play overwatch it makes me want to play tf2 instead. So I end up playing tf2 instead.
>>
>>378141449
I was talking about people getting tilted, not trash talking. There's a significant difference.
>>
>bought overwatch when it came out
>loved it
>group of friends I play other games with buy it too
>they all suck: shit aim, shit game sense, playing only one hero etc.
>frustration builds up, starts affecting friendships
>stop playing
>>
>>378142541
Reaper doesn't a slide with a 3 second cooldown, use magnums that fuse into a railgun, and the rapid fire serves an entirely different purpose than "lol 1 shot everybody in the area." Lex is way more fun.
>>
>>378141946
I don't read Reddit but I feel like 4chan has always been a valid place for discussion and criticism. Anonymity isn't a bad thing, and frankly being able to exhaust the spectrum of humor is a good thing too.
>>
>>378142814
Right, sure thing, buddy
>>
>people are STILL complaining about Roadhog and Dva

just don't get hooked (it's easy) and don't shoot when defense matrix is up. jesus christ

what am I talking to a bunch of silvers or something
>>
>>378141993
I feel like Kaplan is more of a Steve Jobs where his title suggests that he's somehow relevant but he's really just a marketer.
>>
File: 20minsketch-Evie.png (2MB, 1375x1461px) Image search: [Google]
20minsketch-Evie.png
2MB, 1375x1461px
>>378134912
I absolutely love this game. Here's a 20 min sketch of best character I just finished oddly enough.
>>
>>378142607
>They look simple and not overly done like most games
nah, none of designs look overdone in any of the games except TF2. Overwatch and TF2. The recent OW cosmetics are pretty over designed.
>>
>mfw I instalock symmetra in competitive and everyone loses their shit
>>
>>378142524
What shit taste
>>
>>378143151
>just don't get hooked

hook is faster than you can move. it isn't like LoL or DOTA2 where you could hypothetically "just juke it" as it's coming straight at you.
>>
>>378143093
I hit 3200 despite going 3-7, how does it feel?
>>
why do they keep buffing Lucio instead of nerfing the nigger, bros?
>>
>>378143151
Hook was only an issue with casuals. Rmb is the actual issue.
>>
>>378143394
I lost 8 games at placed masters
>>
File: 1465707440136.png (116KB, 323x439px) Image search: [Google]
1465707440136.png
116KB, 323x439px
>>378142541
>I still shitpost about games despite not knowing the first thing about them
you'll fit right in on /v/!
>>
>>378143224
You say best character but your image doesn't look like Tyra.
>>
>>378143482
That wouldn't surprise me since it calculates your last season as well.
>>
File: 375x360.png (96KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
375x360.png
96KB, 375x360px
>>378134467
Stopped playing after two weeks.

I deeply regret caving in to buying it despite believing that Blizzard died after the Diablo 3 fiasco.

At least now I and everyone else know that they are completely dead. They should just focus on mobile 'games' from now on.
>>
>>378143590
>Overwatch on console
>>
>>378137258
>teams with tanks and supports win

Gee imagine that. It's almost like a team full of offense is a bad idea
>>
>>378143563
Tyra is a fairly close second for me. Favorite damage character though.
>>
>>378143723
Overwatch isn't going to be a good game until the meta is 4 dps, 1 tank, 1 support.
>>
>>378143329
yes le bamf belt man, roid dyke, twink lesbo dyke,and spic in a halloween costume are the best and most creative character designs to ever exist.
>>
>>378141068
Rainbow Six Siege is pretty fun anon, I recommend it.
>>
File: console controls 2.webm (2MB, 720x381px) Image search: [Google]
console controls 2.webm
2MB, 720x381px
>>378143590
>>378143848
>OVERWATCH ON CONSOLE
lol
>>
>>378141534
>Zarya counters D.Va
haha maybe when your plat
>>
They need to add TF2s domination system complete with harsh bants
>>
File: 1402228800514.jpg (22KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1402228800514.jpg
22KB, 320x287px
>>378137258
>Some big blaring problems is that Reinhardt is over-statted.
> Also, her pistol has lifesteal for some reason
> Flanking heroes don't have the dps to effectively assassinate her

Not only are your statements false, it also seems like you treat the game as a singleplayer game instead of a team game. If you're unable to kill tracer as a flanker (you should git gud) or team up with another flanker.
Also if you get killed by a Rein you're a moron.
>>
>>378144087
>Lunatic High literally used Zarya to counter D.va Earlier against Rogue

I'm not even the dude you're talking to but you're retarded
>>
Is it the free weekend now?
>>
>>378144252
yes
>>
>>378142138
why does everything about this game look so shit?

Not even the gameplay itself, but just the animations, the UI, the font. Everything looks so mediocre and f2p
>>
How in the fuck do you even use Zarya? I keep getting shit for her in boxes but her laser feels horribly unsatisfying and the timing for the bubble seems quite short relative to other heroes with shields.
>>
>>378140012
this
>>
File: rip.png (43KB, 521x521px) Image search: [Google]
rip.png
43KB, 521x521px
not often, because i fucking hate healer-tank-dps triangles in fps games

make rein's shield work more like fernando's shield
yeah, that's the guy from paladins. i am not even baiting here. the fact the only time you get a true cooldown on rein's shield is if it breaks completely is just unfun.

bringing out the shield should mean you get X seconds of shielding (hell, make it have more HP than it has now if needed) but once it runs out/gets broken you get a reasonably long cooldown on it no matter what. even if you cancel it manually. do the same to d.va's defense matrix

generally up the cooldowns on energy rectangles/bubbles of protection in general

yeah, i'm biased and despise "true tanks" in FPS games. but compare rein's method of shielding to someone like zarya. zarya is so much more interactive that it's a joke. same goes for supports, compare someone like mercy that flies around with her gimped tf2 medigun/kritzkrieg hybrid and jerks people off before hiding as her team dies to someone like ana or zen. hell, even lucio with his more involved mobility.

i prefer good old HP tanks (like they imply hog is i guess) but in OW someone like that would just be as much of an ult battery as a dumb roadhog actually trying to tank damage for his team is
>>
>>378144535
I agree. Hi-Rez refuses to step up their quality.

They have enough money that they could hire the talent necessary to do it, but for whatever reason they're content with mediocre visuals
>>
>>378144087
literally retarded
>>
Overwatch Free Weekend not coming up on PSN for Canadabros??
>>
File: 1426013544392.jpg (205KB, 1020x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1426013544392.jpg
205KB, 1020x1125px
I really hope Blizzard realizes how fucking broken hog is and nerfs the shit out of him soon.
>Hands down the best dps in the game and champion of 1v1s.
>Has the most health in the game and can heal 300 back every few seconds
>Quiet enough to sneak up on people at full sprint while having three different ways to one shot anyone less bulky than Zarya whom he can just shoot/hook/shoot dead quite easily
>Alt-Fire one shots people at seemingly arbitrary ranges.

Remove his alt fire entirely, make him the loudest hero in the game, and cut his healing down to 200. He'd still be really good just for having a chance to instantly win the team-fight every eight seconds. Lack of Hog's shield busting power would even be good for a lot of heroes. S76/Dva/Orisa/Bastion if you want to burst through them, Pharah/Genji/Tracer/Sym to go around/through them, and Sombra/Mei to either shut them off or wall off the shield provider for a quick gangbang kill.

It'd also be nice if Sombra's emp canceled things like Nano Boost and Tac Visor so that Ana finally has a counter and we'd be out of the Nanovisor is just Reaper Beyblade but with infinite range meta.
>>
Sorry Paladins is on the banned list. All Hi-Rez games are after they ruined Global Agenda like they did. They raped my favorite game right before me eyes.

They will only ever be taken off the list if they make Global Agenda 2 and not make it shit.
>>
>>378145184
Hog would be fixed if they just removed his alt fire. His hook is easy enough to dodge. Keep him a close range half point wide area denial.
>>
>>378145184
>Be a moron
>Get punished
Cry more faggot hog is fine.
>>
>>378145184
but anon roadhogs fine all you have to do is dodge the hooklul
>>
File: Skinny_Spy.png (75KB, 300x407px) Image search: [Google]
Skinny_Spy.png
75KB, 300x407px
>OW will never have a trading system
>OW will never have ridiculously rare items to get excited about and show off
>OW will never have hats
>OW will never have community servers, mods, maps, items, etc.
Gee, i wonder why it's not fun? O i'm laughing.
>>
>>378134467
I feel sorry for the people who do, let alone still buy into Blizzard's lies.
>>
>>378134467
No because they made it even harder to get event skins.
>>
>>378144535
It looks better in-game when not a compressed webm but it does eed touch ups. The art-style is fine though. Some characters are outdated and the UI isn't final. Look at Smite in beta compared to how it looks now (even in that game they're remastering some skins to look better, I guess someone in the art team didn't like gold and diamond skins making their entire body gold/diamond).
>>
>>378145686
Literally the only thing on your list that would make the game better.
>>
>>378134467
I played it for a single week after release and got bored with it. I wish I could have gotten a refund. Boring ass game IMO.
>>
>>378142138
>literally fucking Lucian

Come on, man
>>
File: IMG_1062.jpg (11KB, 652x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1062.jpg
11KB, 652x900px
>>378145686

>no hats

This is good thing you fucking dolt. Here's a hat for you
>>
>>378145226
You're missing out. It's quite enjoyable, and being free makes it that much better.
>>
>>378145184
>wah anything that can one shot me is OP
Fuck off and Roadhog is the loudest hero you can hear his wheezing from a mile away.
>>
File: 10e.png (156KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
10e.png
156KB, 800x800px
>>378145686
>>OW will never have community servers, mods, maps, items, etc.
Neither will most games post-2015. Devs seem to think poorly calibrated matchmaking beats server browser now. Valve only still supports it because it's already a part of the source engine. The server browser is basically hidden in TF2 now.
>>
>>378146157

They think that modern gamers are too stupid to operate a server browser. Every game made now must have a giant "PLAY GAME NOW" button or else the average consumer will get lost and confused.
>>
>>378146157
>>378146280
it is literally because of consoles.
It is almost impossible to have community servers on consoles and having a feature on PC that is not on console will have the peasants pick up their pitchforks.
>>
>>378146443
Meanwhile, Windows 10 players can use Xbox live gold features without paying a cent.
>>
>>378141309

play quckplay if you don't care. I want to get my ranking up. fuck your golden gun
>>
Don't have anyone to play with and the variety of chartacters and playstyles which got me interested in the first place seems to be reduced to very specific synergies
When I did play I tended to have to play Lucio or Reinhardt to do anything meaningful.
>>
>>378143047
> I feel like 4chan has always been a valid place for discussion and criticism

Shitposting,falseflagging, trolling and meme spamming all happen full force at the same time when something serious is being discussed here.

Also everyone hates everything here. No one will come here and scroll through pages of insults and memes to find one decent suggestion.
>>
>>378146974
This. Also add Soldier 76 as he can at least fill most roles.

With the lack of coordination and limited maps there's no point in even playing unless it's with friends.
>>
What can I do to consistently trigger tryhards in ranked during this free weekend?
>>
I play HotS alot more now
>>
i thought the free weekend started 22 minutes ago

how do i download the game without actually buying it?
>>
>>378143047
HAHAHAHAHA what? This place is fucking awful I have no idea what keeps bringing me back If this place had its way every game would be utter trash. /v/ hates any game that is popular so as of now its overwatch
>>
>>378142652
Most shooters have absolute garbage hit detection.
>>
>>378147227
I like this diea. I think I'll grief in ranked too.

I'd imagine doing something like going Mercy and pocketing one person or going Lucio and only using speed boost? Or Mei and walling off allies.
>>
>>378144192
There aren't even "No" voice commands. Blizzfags are fragile faggots who cry to Jeff at any little change.
>>
>>378147393

>Download and install the Blizzard app.
>Create a free Blizzard account, or log in with your existing account.
>Once the Blizzard app launches, click the Overwatch icon.
>Select your region from the dropdown menu, then click Install.
>Once installed, click Play to begin!
>>
>>378147759
this is something I love about Tf2 and hi-rez games. You can jeer teammates. I love going
>you rock!
>wait
>cancel that
>>
>>378144645
This. Tanks bog down the game.
>>
>>378147689

I think you have to reach a certain account level before you can play ranked, though. You'll have to grind before you can ruin people's competitive aspirations.
>>
>>378147793
i have everything up to step three already taken care of.

the dropdown simply doesn't exist.

also i don't know if this matters but my region in the blizzard app is EU when i'm west coast US
>>
>>378134467
Sometines, whit friends. The only shooter i actually enjoy playing on.

>>378140456
>Blizzard rarely introduces new characters or even balance patches
>Blizzard
Are you okay, anon?
>>
>>378148029
actually, changing my region to the US and restarting did the trick.
>>
>>378147864
Hi-Rez voice lines are great.

>You rock!
>No.
>You rock!

>I am the greatest!
>Wait.
>I don't know...
>>
>>378147227
pick torb on attack
>>
>>378143224
>best character
But that's not Viktor?
>>
>>378147227
Symmetra teleporters leading off of cliffs.
>>
>>378148215
>>I don't know...
Was that in Tribes? I was around when Tribes was big on /v/ but didn't have a good enough PC to run it, so never got to play. Smite and Paladins don't seem to have that command.
>>
>>378143224
Bomb King looks kinda weird here.
>>
>>378134467
No, it was fun for about 90hrs or so but then playing the same maps over and over again got boring
>>
>>378148215
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3E52ldY3AM
>>
>>378140457
I'm the highest rank out of my friends, so I don't even get the join of doing comp with them outside of placement matches.
>>
>People acting like OW's lootboxes are this disgusting huge scandal
>One of the only games offering completely free content updates in this shitty microtransaction filled market

When did you realize that people care more about hats than gameplay?
>>
>>378140453
>D.Va
junkrat
>Genji
junkrat
>Roadhog
junkrat
>Zarya
junkrat
>Reinhardt
junkrat
>Ana
idk
>Lucio
junkrat
>Tracer
junkrat
>>
>>378142138
what's this hot garbage?
>>
>>378148514
who counters Junkrat?

please don't just say Junkrat just to be funny.
>>
>>378146668
I do care. That's why it's so annoying. When people start tilting you've pretty much already lost.
>>
Yes. I even find solo queue kinda fun because I always try to take a leadership position with communication. Even if you don't win every game it's fun as long as everyone does their best.
>>
>>378148489
>When did you realize that people care more about hats than gameplay?
When I noticed that CS 1.6 and Source had more players than CS:GO until the crate/skin patch hit.
>>
>>378148592
literally nobody, he's the best character in the game
>>
>>378134467
Yes i do but not every day but a few hours a week when i get a chance, i still enjoy it.
>>
>>378148580
paladins. it's gotten shit for being an overwatch ripoff but it's more of a MOBA than it is a class-based shooter. that's why it's brought up in every OW thread.
>>
>>378148489

Aren't cosmetics basically the only things the Anniversary update added, though? The fact that people have a limited time to earn them, that only one in four of the crate items is guaranteed to be new, and that dupes are a thing might annoy some people.
>>
>>378148592
any long range hitscan who can hit
>>
>>378148687
I don't want to disagree, i'm not even an OW player and i want to give this ass a try.

but common, really?
>>
>>378148489
Alot of the content they've been offering in event lootboxes can only be obtained while that event is active. THAT'S the thing that's pissing people off. It's understandable for some stuff, like Christmas and Halloween skins...but there's no excuse for the latest generic stuff being anniversary exclusive. They need to add more permanent cosmetics that you can obtain at any time of the year.
>>
>>378148906
they have literally already said that any and all event loot will at some point in the future be in regular lootboxes.

and in the end why do you NEED to have EVERY SINGLE SKIN, it's not like it helps you gameplay wise, it's actually worse to have a skin on, on some characters like rein
>>
>>378148902
no what >>378148898 said is true, widow/hanzo and occasionally pharah counter junkrat. smart junkrat players play like a rat though and keep to the hallways or covered points.
>>
Oh, boy! I sure hope it's more sprays, voice lines, and profile icons! Just like the last 20 of them
>>
>>378148217
>>378148307

I'll try these once the dl is completed.

>>378147969
What is the level? Because I also played during the free beta weekend, I shouldn't be just lvl 1. Maybe I can manage to do it this weekend.
>>
>>378134467
Overwatch was the game that finally convinced me I don't like FPS. I'd play to play with friends, but after Overwatch I'm done with them.
>>
>>378148307
one of my favorite videos by penguin0, i'll probably will be doing this.
>>
>>378148906
>BAWWWW MOMMY ME WANT ALL SKINS
>>
>>378149219
Oh yeah blozzzard... stop being jews.
>>
>>378149238

25, I believe. Might have to hurry a bit-I'm not sure if beta levels carried over.
>>
>>378149219
>last 7 loot boxes have been 3 duplicates and an anniversary spray
>>
File: 1464370977796.png (634KB, 1098x1104px) Image search: [Google]
1464370977796.png
634KB, 1098x1104px
Overwatch is unforgivably boring and stale after about 100 hours. Even the updates and endless nerf/buff spree does nothing to interest me anymore. I played TF2 for years and years and I'd still rather hop on that than Overwatch.

Why is it so fucking boring?
>>
>>378149219
only got dance emotes and no fucking legendaries
>>
Haven't played since the beta because I only buy good games that aren't teen pandering knockoffs that rely on sex appeal to sell the game.

Face it, without hot women in Overwatch it would have failed, you know it's true.
>>
>>378141539
cringe
>>
File: garbage.jpg (133KB, 500x493px) Image search: [Google]
garbage.jpg
133KB, 500x493px
>>378149619
Wait, are saying this ISN'T the kind of content what you want when you open a box!?
>>
>>378134467
Aye, I do, just finished a few games. It's good casual fun.

>>378148687
As much as i like the Trashshrew, he can be effectively fucked over by Genji in close quarters and isn't as great to have against a Zarya since spamming nades feeds her charge.
>>
File: 1474437004836.jpg (395KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1474437004836.jpg
395KB, 1200x1200px
>>378149728
>tfw there's more gay porn of the men than there is content of the women
>>
>>378149693
It's a modern Blizzard game. Flashes in the pan designed to sell as many copies as possible and nothing else.
>>
>>378140316
>here comes the monayy
Money talks B)
>>
>>378134467
I made masters so I accomplished what I set out for.
>>
It's really fucking stupid the DANCE emotes are Anniversary exclusive, is Blizzard retarded? Why are the hell bent on business practices that legitimately fuck over newer players to their game?
>>
I hate how pretentious this game is. Why does everyone have to be super serious and why does the game need some glorious battle horns when they're fighting in random slums? TF2's setting was better.
>>
File: 1486099045496.jpg (77KB, 887x1097px) Image search: [Google]
1486099045496.jpg
77KB, 887x1097px
>>378139209

>ONE WEAPON
>PRESS Q TO WIN THE ENGAGEMENT
>DID YOU SEE TRACERS ASS?
>>
You only hate it because it's popular
>>
>>378138594
Wanna know how I know youre bad at this game?
>>
>>378149219
>opened 9 of these things so far, not even a fucking purple.
>>
>>378150014

Because not liking something because it's objectively bad isn't a valid opinion anymore apparently.
>>
>>378149718
I've literally only gotten one dance emote and no skins out of the around 10 boxes so far. The rest was all sprays and icons.
>>
>>378134467
Nope, stopped shortly after ranked came out, was already bored of the game
>>
>>378140961
>I bought the game day 1 because I fell for the hype, played a few games every day for a couple weeks and got burned out
So you're the sheep and accusing others of being a sheep? That's fucking gold.
>>
File: Overwatch Jeff is Happy.png (184KB, 587x392px) Image search: [Google]
Overwatch Jeff is Happy.png
184KB, 587x392px
Jeff Kappalan is very happy about the community.
>>
>>378149219
>5 lootboxes in
>new D.va legendary and a regular road leggy
I also have 9k gold lying because I don't need every single skin/emote I see but rather the ones I like for the heroes I play.
>>
File: 1494645871025.jpg (41KB, 551x542px) Image search: [Google]
1494645871025.jpg
41KB, 551x542px
>super excited
>watch all trailers
>open beta week before release
>bored after 4 HOURSSS
>cancel preorder
>play free weekend just now
>BORING AS HELL

I rather play cod WW2 and I don't even know what's in it
>>
>>378150014

I don't hate it , i'm disappointed by it. I wanted this to be a game i played for years but it's just so repetitive and boring.
>>
>>378134467
Time to time rarely, sometimes I get a shooter itch and TF2 feels a bit sad to go back to.
I can definetly say that I play it far less now than I did before.
>>
>>378149964
b-but some characters have TWO weapons... mercy has a pistol and torbjorn has A WRENCH!
>>
This game still feels like early access
>>
>>378150284
I saw it as boring from the very first gameplay footage I saw. I told everyone I wasn't going to get it and then a relative bought it for me because they really wanted me to buy it. Both of us got bored and stopped playing it in like a week.
>>
>>378150014
I hate it because it's another testament to Blizzards only desire to push microtransactions instead of making actual game content.

Although to be fair, they have four other games on life support. I don't know why they intentionally cripple themselves by having to split up resources to games nobody fucking plays.
>>
isnt it supposed to be free weekend? It just says "click here to buy" in my blizzard app
>>
No, I played way too much in the first few months of release. Last time I played was February.
>>
Yeah i am: started playing comp for whatever reason and with tracer it's pretty fun. Sure, sometimes i fill but it usually kills the fun so i try not to.

>>378141309

I just mute everything. For whatever reason i always take whatever people say on the internet to heart so stuff can tilt me pretty easily. Communication is important, sure, but the best way to gain elo is to stay out of tilt.

Would have been great if could talk without listening though: I've heard that saying stuff like "two on me" is helpful. Then again i'm at 2k so it doesn't matter.

Now that i think about it can't i put the voice volume to 0 and accomplish exactly what i described?
>>378145686

Can't you just play other games if you like other stuff?
>>
>>378138594
>play soldier or mcree
>try to kill people
>lol there is a 2k hp shield you need to get through
>lol genji just went invulnerable again, then quadruple jumped away
>lol zarya just shielded your target, stop shooting
It's just not fun, everything takes ages to kill compared to actual fast paced fps games.
>>
>>378138115
Hello me
>>
>>378149950

Overwatch has many flaws but being super serious is not one of them.
>>
>>378150279
>I rather play cod WW2 and I don't even know what's in it
>tfw went back to MW2 a year ago after getting bored of Overwatch and it was actually still fun

Too bad most matches were full of hackers.
>>
>>378139595

Your team. Stop thinking about 1 vs 1 for fuck sake.
>>
File: 1467269123766.png (219KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1467269123766.png
219KB, 640x480px
>>378150178
I was a sheep, and I snapped out of it.
Some people aren't as smart though.
>>
>>378134467
Every single day
>>
My favourite thing about OW is not the actual game itself its the enjoyment I get out of playing being called fake.

Like I have convinced myself that I am having a jolly good time when actually I am dying inside and if only I became Enlightened I would see the truth.
>>
>tfw just downloaded the free-to-play trial
>tfw it's still installing

I JUST WANT TO FINALLY PLAY THIS FUCKING GAME DAMMIT
>>
Anyone who plays 76 is immediatly discredited for being a lowskill shitter
>>
>>378151784
It downloaded and installed for me in like 10 minutes and I just can't bring myself to launch it.
>>
File: 1484863891826.png (384KB, 800x1374px) Image search: [Google]
1484863891826.png
384KB, 800x1374px
>"Over designed"
>Bad design
>Blah blah blah design

Lol shut up you fat fucking neet nerds. Probably less than 1% of the posters in this thread have any idea about what makes good or bad design.

Pull the bubble pipes out of your mouths and just play the stupid fucking games. none of you dumbfucks have a single clue what you're talking about.
>>
>>378151897
I've still got awhile. I just wanted to try out the heroes in the practice range before I realized that I had to wait until it finished installing.

I just want to try out D. Va and Genji. ;_;
>>
>>378151979

Shut up guy I listened to a Valve commentary once and I now am a fully qualified game designer alright.
>>
>>378151979
>You have to be a chef to know whether or not you like the food you eat
Ok dude
>>
File: ejfKM4n.png (884KB, 868x1316px) Image search: [Google]
ejfKM4n.png
884KB, 868x1316px
>>378141994
>sombra made it un-fun
>>
>>378139451
This, I really like her but anyone with a height advantage will shit on her for free and a good flanker will be able to take out half your health before you can even find them.
>>
>>378134467
i only play it because my online friend groups still play it

it's fun sometimes but due to the nature of certain heroes countering certain heroes, it can be extremely tedious to play sometimes

my online friend group and i loved the shit out of splatoon though, once splatoon 2 comes out we're probably ditching overwatch entirely
>>
>>378151848
Somebody is Sub-gold tier.
>>
>>378134467
It's hard to play a game with literally no variety in gameplay and with literally no content (hint: skins don't count)
So no, I don't
>>
>>378148358
Yes, that was in Tribes.
>>
>>378148401
UH
HUH
>>
File: 1486990281176.gif (416KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
1486990281176.gif
416KB, 500x368px
>>378152219

>food analogy

Euxquai Deeeeeeeewwwwwwd
>>
>>378141309
>Stop playing genji they have winston retard
>OK I wasnt really having a problem with him but if you want something else I'll swap
>thanks retard
>2 rounds later
>He picks Genji
>They still have winston
rly activates my almonds
>>
File: 1464810158853.png (298KB, 364x405px) Image search: [Google]
1464810158853.png
298KB, 364x405px
Overwatch is pretty much the pretentious prick test. When someone says they hate it, that confirms you can ignore every opinion they hold.
>>
File: 1494264218181.jpg (6KB, 210x230px) Image search: [Google]
1494264218181.jpg
6KB, 210x230px
>>378141309
if it wasn't for comp people would still play quickplay seriously, but wouldn't cry and make a reddit thread about you if you lost. I guess people just love having 'skill' numbers to wave around.
>>
>>378141382
>Lag the game
>The game is plays like shit
Wow really makes me think
>>
>>378151979
>furfag trying to be assertive
stick to yiffing, cunt.
>>
>>378150014
Love the visuals and having the characters play very differently but the gameplay goes against everything I enjoy about FPS games.
Never feels like you can overcome the odds or make risky plays because characters are designed to complete specific things. Healing despite Blizzards good effort to make it more interesting falls pretty flat after you get over the initial novelty. Games take a long fucking time and is unplayable without a team
>>
>>378149693
I blame tanks and healers. Games feel like such a fucking slog because you can never get anything done unless you all have your ults.
>>
File: image.jpg (323KB, 1280x1646px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
323KB, 1280x1646px
Game is too balanced around teamwork for FFA to work without excluding majority of the cast
somwhat they should do instead is a 2v2v2v2v2 system (to keep with the 10 player maps) where you partner up with a buddybro in a pseudo-FFA. Most synergies are only two heroes deep anyways
>>
What a shitty year of updates, now that I think about it. What's worse is now we're going to have to endure these shitty updates all over again, like Summer Games and Year of the Cock with minimal changes.
>>
Nope. But I got a few dozen hours out of it which was nice. I haven't played a shooter online since probably UT2k4, but Overwatch was fun for a casual like me.
>>
>>378149797
>Sombra is a queen of spades
Why couldn't it be Mercy?
>>
>>378143287
>mfw I instalock * in competitive and everyone loses their shit

* symmetra, hanzo, sombra, mei, genji, junkrat, widow
>>
>>378152490
Overwatch players are usually pretentious pricks and cal people who dislike it poorfags though.
>>
>>378134467
no
>>
>>378151545
Why does it matter, you've lost your money. There's no "I'm not a sheep anymore, because I decided not to be", you were either influenced by marketing or not, anything else is irrelevant.
>>
File: 1467720794478.png (387KB, 600x840px) Image search: [Google]
1467720794478.png
387KB, 600x840px
>>378152490

I don't hate it but it has gotten very stale for me. Stale to the point that I actually tried out Paladins and liked it.

I'll probably try Gigantic too when that's fully out. I used to talk a lot of shit about those games but clones have existed in genres beyond shooters for fucking ages. Sometimes the clones end up making better shit too. Case in point, KOF XIV shits all over SFV. But just like OW, normies eat up SFV so it's what gets all the exposure.

I'm fine with people liking OW. But I just can't find a way to get anymore enjoyment out of it. I find it is very shallow in terms of things to explore, customize, and practice. Generally that is a death knell for games I play unless I have friends playing it. But all my friends play comp and that's a flaming trash pile so what can I do at this point?

>>378152564

Yiffing's alright, but have you tried filling your tailhole with the word of the lord?
>>
>>378152831
Sometimes you have to make mistakes to learn from them. Or have you never regretted a purchase before in your life?
>>
>>378152724

>poop comes from there

Don't forget about farts
>>
>>378144849
They just hired a dude to work on the gameplay team. about 10 people work on paladins
>>
>>378134467
I played the beta and there wasn't enough content or incentive to play it in the first place. Play the same game repeatedly for voice lines, poses, and sprays? Umm no.
>>
>>378149797
>Lucio isn't the King of Clubs
>>
File: IMG_0964.jpg (21KB, 200x224px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0964.jpg
21KB, 200x224px
WHERE THE FUCK DID BASIC NO LIMITS IN ARCADE GO

FUCK THIS CANCEROUS CHAOS 200% HEALTH SHIT
>>
>>378152724
>games will just be DPS + Mercy
Not that different from what a true FFA would be
>>
>>378153096
Did people ever play No Limits? I could never find a game.

Speaking of, when did they remove that small meter that shows how populated a certain game mode is in Arcade? Does anyone know?
>>
>>378148514
>>378148687
this guy is memeing junkrat is awful
>>
File: 1494649452806.jpg (91KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494649452806.jpg
91KB, 720x720px
>he still plays barrierwatch
>>
>>378134467
nope
>>
>DPS heroes counter other DPS heroes instead of tanks
You can't justify this
>>
>>378153794
It's what happens when you take dice rolls away and have everything be skill shots. In a traditional game, being an agile glass cannon means you can evade others of the same build through favorable rolls, but might be walled off against the tank. In an FPS, the other guy can just aimbot you to death.
>>
File: 1480217866010.jpg (42KB, 495x636px) Image search: [Google]
1480217866010.jpg
42KB, 495x636px
>>378141309
Just disable voice and text chat so when you lose, you know that least you gave it your best.
>solo queue ftw amirite?
>>
>>378153395
That's an obvious choice, but you can still bro it up with:
>McCree + Reinhardt
>Reaper + Zenyatta
>Junkrat + Roadhog
>Mei + Zarya
And so on. It's just a simple dream
>>
>>378149964
>t. someone who hasn't played the game
>>
>>378153794
Reaper is the tank killer and Zenyatta exists so that DPS cahracters are slightly less shit at killing tanks
>>
Nope. The gameplay is too simplistic and not in a good way. It gets stale fast. Honestly nothing can save it.
>>
>>378141843

>I play for fun

ebin
>>
>>378154895
>blizzard defense force
>>
>>378154903
>Reaper is the tank killer
I don't get this, not even memeing, I genuinely don't understand. Most tanks have armor that negates more damage the lower the damage of the attack is, and Reaper uses a shotgun that shoots a large quantity of small-damaging pellets. With this system in place, wouldn't Reaper technically be more suited for taking out enemies with lower health/armor?
>>
>>378134467
No because I am not underage.
>>
>>378136245
If you don't have any friends to play with you I suggest you refund it asap.

Even though I have friends to play with I still hate the game.
>>
>>378155465
Aim for the head, Reaper tears asses open because of tanks enormous head hitboxes, the problem is he's gotta play a really sneaky and slow game to actually get into that range or some really strong backup.
>>
>>378155465

The tanks have armor or shields that are basically just more HP or a shield with its own HP so you have more HP when you're behind it. Reaper just does a lot of damage if everything hits, and tanks usually have bigger hitboxes so you land all the hits and shred them.

Reaper is fucking terrible right now though, literally picked less than characters who are memes for never getting picked like Sombra and Torbjorn.
>>
>>378155465
reaper is a shittier roadhog.
The only reason to pick him is if enemy team is running quad tank and you already have a zen and road.
>>
File: cheapfag.jpg (101KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
cheapfag.jpg
101KB, 800x531px
Nah
It was literally last year's Summerfags: The Game
Its fucking boring
>>
>>378155747
>bigger hitbox means more pellets stick
I don't know why I didn't think of it like that. Thanks for the tip!
>>
>>378155771
>Armor is basically more HP
Armor is also damage reduction, think it's 25% pr. bullet or some shit like that, so armor literally counters reaper.
>>
>>378137258
I hate that all of the maps are so narrow that you always need a fucking rein in your team.
>>
>>378141309
From my experience people in masters+ dont usually go full ape. But in Dota 2 even in 6k mmr games people are so angry and sometimes sound like they're crying. Its just.. its something.
>>
>>378155909
IIRC 50% damage reduction up to -5hp per hit. So 6 damage > 3 damage, 10 damage > 5 damage, 15 damage > 10 damage
>>
File: 1494162195203.jpg (93KB, 500x675px) Image search: [Google]
1494162195203.jpg
93KB, 500x675px
>>378134467
Yeah. Im in the scrub cup tournament at the moment. I got to plat as a solo queue mercy. I feel like I'm tremendously better than last season and everyone else is much worse. I played 12 games yesterday. I stomped for of them like 20-4 and the other 8 people either purposely griefed, dced, or were Asians that were FUCK YOU AMERICA attack torb mains on koth , or forced me to solo heal with a Pharmacy or picked one or no tanks. So despite all my skill and effort I'm -30 sr from where I started.

The community in this game is fucking terrible.
>>
do i buy the hanzo skin, genji skin, or symmetra skin. this is important.
>>
File: mike-morhaime-2.jpg (57KB, 800x618px) Image search: [Google]
mike-morhaime-2.jpg
57KB, 800x618px
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20754997537

"we're sorry we're jewing you and you noticed you blizzdrones"

keep paying goy
>>
>>378156734

How about you just grind loots and only buy if you don't get the shit before the event is over?
>>
>>378156482
>A mainer calls the community fucking terrible

Maybe you should have changed to lucio/ana when you were solo healing
Maybe you shouldn't main in a game all about choosing the right hero at the right time
>>
>>378156858
i dont play the game that much so i'l only have enough to buy one of the legendaries
>>
File: 1481281602471.jpg (44KB, 711x273px) Image search: [Google]
1481281602471.jpg
44KB, 711x273px
>>378156795
you know they dont do shit about lootboxes.
>>
>>378149219
>more sprays, voice lines
man I wish.
All I get is duplicates.
>>
No paladins is better.
>>
Not really, Im tired of playing team games because theres always one person there to fag it up for everybody else.
>>
>>378156734
>>378156858
Wait, I don't own Overwatch. Is there a real chance of never being able to get any of these skins? Cuz I really want the Genji, Hanzo, and D.Va ones.
>>
>>378156795
I fill all the time, but usually prefer mercy because I can revive people's stupid fucking decisions and we have a second chance to do stuff. This is why I usually prefer 76, rein, pharah, mercy, winston, or tracer since they can influence things by themselves while the team runs around like chickens with their heads cut off. I need to learn genji for when dumb Koreans lock in Winston vs squishies and throw with him instead of melt everyone.
>>
>>378157273
is the person fagging it up in your opinion the shitty dps who cant get any kills or the guy who screams his head off at the DPS for not giving any support. I get pissed when Im on the objective alone and the DPS is trying to fucking chase people down. WHY, let them come to the objective ffs!!!
>>
>>378157340

They have said that at some point the anniversary skins will be available normally, but that's all they've said. Who knows how they will implement it and when.
>>
not after the first month
>>
>>378157449
Did I miss out on the Halloween skins as well?

It's the same shit with SFV. I wish I played that game before I did. I missed out on the Halloween and Christmas costumes there, also the CPT stage.
>>
File: 1493057619286.gif (1MB, 540x478px) Image search: [Google]
1493057619286.gif
1MB, 540x478px
>>378142524

>This is what tf2 bronies unironically think
>>
>>378142138
Paladin's McRee is atleast fun. The only thing I took from Paladins is its less reliant on ults to do anything, and they give out movement abilities like candy
>>
>>378157340
The chances of getting a legendary item in a box is approximately 1 in 13.5. However, even if you get a legenday, it can be ANY legendary in the game, meaning you can get a duplicate of a skin that's been in since launch. Not counting arcade mode, it usually takes about an hour to get a box. It's very hard to get the skins.
>>
>>378157535

Yeah you missed out on the seasonal skins. If it makes you feel better so did I on some of them. That said you can just get it next Halloween and whatever.
>>
File: I9Z25T9.jpg (88KB, 561x623px) Image search: [Google]
I9Z25T9.jpg
88KB, 561x623px
No, because Overwatch is a full price game with microtransactions up the ass.
At least Paladins microtransactions are justified because it's a f2p game.

And honestly they're both the same shit except one is free and has cute girls that don't pander to SJW/tumblr audience with >MUH DIVERSITY
>>
>>378155465
But it's a lot of pellets, and they hit hard at point blank range, so armor isn't a big issue. It's people like Winston who take the biggest hit when trying to fight an enemy with armor.
>>
>>378157449
where'd they say that?
>>
>>378137817
You lying bitch. I can't believe I actually tested this. You fucking got me.
>>
There are too many flawed core character concepts in Overwatch to ever take it seriously as a competitive shooter.

So I don't take it seriously and just play to have fun, I don't go into comp because I know I would get tilted and make others game time worse. So I stick to QP and the Brawls/Arcade.

What I will never understand is why people are so offended by its very existence like the purity of Quake means that it can be the only multiplayer FPS you are ever allowed to play.
>>
>>378157678
I like Paladins but they definitely more "lel so quirky" girls that SJWs like, but there's no hardcore pandering like shoving their sex life into their lore or whatever (because there is no lore yet).

Also the games are vastly different, but I think Paladins is better gameplay-wise whereas Overwatch wins in terms of polish and graphics.
>>
>>378157704

I can't find it now, actually.
But here, if you miss this event all the events repeat so you can just get it next time.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/5yj2zk/ama_request_jeff_kaplan/dewasu0/?context=3
>>
File: 1495735348736.jpg (41KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495735348736.jpg
41KB, 480x480px
>>378143287

>Playing ranked
>One guy instalock Widow on attack, his friend instalocks Junkrat
>Lose
>Next game i play, happens the same shit (i think they were the same guys)
>I say fuck this guys and chose Hanzo
>They literally have the balls to complain
>No tanks or healers in the team
>We win
>>
>>378149219
>Got tracer, 76 and literally the worst skin in the event (pharah)
all i want is power ranger genji
>>
>>378157579
>paladins mccree
Are you talking about Androxus or Lex?
>>
>>378144645
nobody wants reinhardt in the game
>>
Is Widowmaker any good?
>>
>>378158207
Guess that gives them incentive to try even less this year. Christ this game is starved of content.
>>
>>378142227
Don't
>>
File: file.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>378134467
Paladins just had a new champion revealed seconds ago on stream.

How can overmemers even compete?
>>
>>378158609

Yeah the only thing you get consistently are skins. And honestly half the skins in this game are dog terrible. I think out of the event skins there's 2 I like.
>>
>>378157421

For me its generally the guy who has to tryhard even if its Arcade/QP. Example is when you play No Limits to screw around and you have some guy who mains Widowmaker and he's still playing Widow in arcade.

I don't really care about people playing badly to much, we've all been there. But people who don't know how to not be fags when you're playing the fun game modes gets to me.

Also Im sad that I can't really queue with my friends. They're pretty new and every time I queue with them we run against a stack of people who just dominate them. Im just having a hard time finding a middleground with this game.
>>
File: 1431484034097.jpg (61KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1431484034097.jpg
61KB, 960x720px
>>378153794
DPS heroes wouldn't even be bad if there was any sort of internal balance between them.
>Genji is one of the few heroes in the game with a skill ceiling you won't immediately crack your head on, making a skilled one a complete nightmare for other DPS and support
>McCree went from king to jester because he's just a slow target that can't deal with the biggest threats in the game (tanks)
>Sombra's damage sucks shit and her "utility" doesn't even come close to mending this gap except in the most absurd corner-case scenarios
>Reaper is somehow even worse than sombra
>Pharah is an unstoppable goddess of death and destruction until her counters come out on the field, which renders her completely worthless
>Soldier is, along with genji, one of the only DPS heroes to have any sort of viability because of his sheer versatility and DPS
>Tracer is in a really shit place right now with her sub-par DPS and ult that is only useful for sniping a support.
>>
File: 1495225411909.jpg (21KB, 415x479px) Image search: [Google]
1495225411909.jpg
21KB, 415x479px
>>378158729
>a zarya clone
>>
>>378158515
No, but it looks like she's getting mobility + self sustain + ultpower buffs in the next patch so she might get gudder soon.
>>
>>378158515
Only if you have really good aim and can get headshots consistently.

So, no.
>>
It can be fun, but alot of times it's not. I don't play comp anymore. I can't handle losing cause of useless teammates
Genji and Winston are my favorites
>>
>>378158930
She looks like one but judging from her skills she plays entirely different
>>
>>378158342
>only legendary I've gotten is gengu
>0 minutes quick play with gengu
Overwatch events, much like life, are comprised of suffering.
>>
File: 1493914272218.png (302KB, 465x550px) Image search: [Google]
1493914272218.png
302KB, 465x550px
>>378149219
>really excited about the genji skin
>grind for boxes and finally get it today
>remember i don't know how to play genji
i guess its time to learn
>>
>>378158872

Tracer's ult is so garbage it basically feels like a regular skill. Reaper is pathetic because he is a flanker but he is probably the most unstealthy and slow flanker ever. For fuck's sake at least make Shadow Step have faster startup and cooldown and don't have him scream like a retard so everybody on the opposing team knows he's doing it. Hackarella is just all around underwhelming, like Tracer for people who can't play Tracer and Reaper for people who want to spam at range.
>>
File: 1397356166818.gif (217KB, 300x157px) Image search: [Google]
1397356166818.gif
217KB, 300x157px
>just need the tracer skin
>currently at 1k gold
Can i make it in time?
>>
>>378159809

Yeah if you open 10 loots at once and get 2 legendary gold like I did. Thanks Blizz.
>>
>>378151979
got any more like this ?
>>
>>378142524
TF2 designs (pre-hats) was great, yes. In fact, for its time the artwork and look of the game was far beyond that of any game of its kind, but there was vrey little "lore" to the characters and their design had nothing to do with it. In fact, it was hats that actually brought out the "lore" of the characters, giving them hats that they very well could have worn while still being the same character.

Overwatch's original skins are lore heavy. They are literally based on the lore of the character since the artwork is the last thing they do for a character (stated by Jeff Kaplan in many of his video updates). Even some of the other skins are actually even more lore heavy since some are of the same character, but thirty years in the past.

tl;dr TF2 has barely any logical lore, Overwatch has a lot.
>>
>>378141309
>tfw some fag starts throwing in QP
>>
>>378160149
Overwatch's lore is hamfisted bullshit that meshes horribly into the game. TF2's lore was simple and clean. They're mercenaries hired to hold down key points for their employers.
Thread posts: 432
Thread images: 59

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.