[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This company is literally playing 4D chess with you idiots

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Logo_Ubisoft1.jpg (219KB, 1280x1062px) Image search: [Google]
Logo_Ubisoft1.jpg
219KB, 1280x1062px
This company is literally playing 4D chess with you idiots
>>
>>378126652
How so?
>>
File: shills.png (1MB, 1841x939px) Image search: [Google]
shills.png
1MB, 1841x939px
>>378126792
>>
File: 1474732197558.png (235KB, 877x661px) Image search: [Google]
1474732197558.png
235KB, 877x661px
>>378126652
>you actually play as the whites
>ubisoft is pandering to far right generation z

game of the year, you heard it here first
>>
>>378126859
Can you elaborate how shilling is 4d chess.

In detail?
>>
>>378126859
same goes for rabbids
>>
>>378126859
They're not shills, they're just Faggot redditors. They'll leave once mods beginning purging any obvious bait threads.
>>
>>378126652
yeah its pretty obvious the last games had a lot of non whites as enemies the people now complaining look like insecure babies and ubisoft is doing it for the publicity and "outrage" these babies provide. all imo of course
>>
>>378127074
sure, it's always shills doing this except this time because you said so
sure thing buddy
>>
All I know is Jason Brodie and Aiden Pierce are some of the worst protagonists in recent memory so who gives a flying fuck who you play as in an Ubisoft game anymore?
>>
>>378126652
>French company
>embracing multiculturalism

Viviendi Takeover when?
>>
File: ____lver.jpg (45KB, 751x487px) Image search: [Google]
____lver.jpg
45KB, 751x487px
>>378127097
I've been saying this for years. I don't actually have a problem with this marketing strategy, as long as it's actually deceptive and doesn't compromise the design of games. For example, you could be shilling your game with some contrived diversity or blatant tokenism, which would generate outrage and create exposure, but the game itself should remain intact. Actually, that way you could hit two birds with one stone. At first your lies make your actual customers mad because they think you're a pandering piece of shit. Upon release, your actual product makes those who are not your target demographic, ie. the SJWs mad because you are not pandering enough. It too creates exposure. That would be a brilliant evolution to this current strategy. Everyone knows deceptive trailers work. You could exploit the outrage culture with those too, without actually ruining your products.
>>
>>378127378
VIviendi is even worse mate
>>
All Far Cry discussion should just be banned from this board. It's always been a shit series, but /pol/ doesn't play video games so they don't know that.

They're just looking for the next big thing to get offended over like the right wing SJWs they are, which is exactly what Ubisoft's marketing division wants.
>>
>>378126652
But I'm never gonna buy it
>>
>>378127602
>muh /pol/ boogeyman
It's kinda funny how most boards don't realize that /pol/ discusses games/movies/tv shows on fucking /pol/.
You can't just blame /pol/ for people having a different opinion
>>
>>378127602
Intelligent people don't take the bait, and I don't care if Ubisoft uses their butthurtness strategy to successfully market to idiots who end up buying their radio tower mushroom crafting simulators.
>>
>>378126652
So, what? They specifically wanted me to stop buying any of their games like 10 years ago? That's dumb.
>>
>>378127869
>Intelligent people don't take the bait
so that's why they choose /v/
>>
>>378127470
Vivendi takeover when, burn this shit already like EA
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.