[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Akechi is a horribly written character. He is given no screen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3680.png (130KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3680.png
130KB, 500x500px
Akechi is a horribly written character. He is given no screen time or development and then all of sudden we are suppose to care about him. His only purpose is to add to the numerous reasons why "EFFIN ADULTS MAN"
>>
Did he die or not?
>>
>>378116704
Probably not, no.

>>378116247
>He is given no screen time or development and then all of sudden we are suppose to care about him.
It was more like his character did a complete 180 turn and not for the better. Maybe he wasn't likeable but the self-righteous detective angle was a lot more interesting than the wacko bastard son angle was. The game really needed a villain who genuinely believed that what he was doing was completely right too (aka a change of heart not changing anything)
>>
File: 1495441600918.jpg (47KB, 500x489px) Image search: [Google]
1495441600918.jpg
47KB, 500x489px
>>378116704
He never shows up again so probably?

The weird fucking thing is that nobody gives a shit, after Shido's palace there's a few people that are like "haven't seen Akechi in a while" but that's it, you'd think eventually there'd be a huge uproar and investigation behind the mysterious death of the biggest teen celebrity in Japan.
>>
>>378116247
He really needed more time with the team. And I wish they hadn't made it so obvious that he's the traitor. There are too many things hinting that even without the pancake blunder.
>>
>>378116704
Find out in P5 crimson
>>
>>37811624
He's badly written, but so is the rest of the game. Hopefully the normie bucks let Atlus finally hire a writer above seasonal-anime tier.
>>
>>378117092
There was no good reason for him to not ally with the PT to take Shido down when they meet up in Shido's Palace.
>>
>>378116247
>"EFFIN ADULTS MAN"
but the entire game is supposed to be like this if you're trying to say if it's a bad thing
>>
>>378117406
As soon as he joined the party I knew he was the traitor. It was gut feeling type of thing. It's so painfully obvious, and no I didnt catch onto the pancake blunder.
>>
>>378117905
>"EFFIN ADULTS MAN"
Moonspeakers, was that the literal translation?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.