[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell that to the Covenant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (136KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136KB, 1280x720px
Tell that to the Covenant
>>
the bungie halos were so good, spent hour dicking around in 2 trying to get out of the maps looking for secrets with my brother.
>>
>>378115161
Tell what I forgot the line
>>
The original halo trilogy had such a mythological feel to it. Getting out of bounds was such joy. It made hunting for secrets worth it, even if you didn't find anything you were bound to just enjoy the activity.

Then comes 343 and their invisible walls and kill timers of you even try to go out of bounds.
>>
I like that the Master Chief VA is just some radio DJ.
>>
Destiny was a mistake
>>
WELLLLLLLLLL I GUESS IT WAS ALL OBSOLETE ANYWAYS

YOUR NEW ARMOR'S A MARK SIX, JUST CAME UP FROM ___________ THIS MORNIN'
>>
>>378115580
>You know how expensive this gear is, son?
>>
>>378115980
Try an' take it easy 'til you get used to the upgrades
>>
>>378115161
Unpopular opinion, I think Halo 4 has the best campaign.
>>
>>378116150
Please look at the top light
>>
>>378116262
Incorrect opinion, and I thought reachfags had incorrect opinions.

Is this going to be a thing now? Halo 4 was good?
>>
>>378116435
4 just felt like a more mature story. I enjoy the previous halo's more, but 4 just had my interest in the story department.
>>
>>378116262
confirmed underage, halo 4 has one of the worst stories in the history of video games
>>
>>378116653
4 had a decent idea, humanize the chief, but the campaign itself was pretty shit, reused set piece ideas from previous games, and QTE boss. Spartan Ops was kind of interesting as an epilogue for 4.

AND THEN IT WAS IGNORED IN HALO 5 AS IF IT NEVER HAPPENED LOL
>>
Daily reminder that master Chief collection + xim4 is about as good as video games get
>>
>>378118282
MCC on PC this E3

Screenshot this post
>>
>jennifer hale cunt femnazi character
>hurr durr i thought you would be bigger
>cant shoot her in the face
>>
>>378118697
I will actually sell my xbone if that happens
>>
File: psssh nothin personal grunt.png (1MB, 824x1079px) Image search: [Google]
psssh nothin personal grunt.png
1MB, 824x1079px
Even though I LAN'd Halo 1 though 3 almost every weekend at the time. H4 was probably my skill zenith because I could play online. The whole Spartan Ops thing was great and got me invested in Dr Halsey story. Cinematics are great and H4 has some of the best looking armor. I still have a fuck ton of awesome footage on my 360 that I need to transfer to my PC sometime.
>>
>>378116894
Please, do your parents a favor and kill yourself.
>>
>>378116894
Have you even played Halo 4 or are you one of those retards that just hate it because other people don't like it? It was solid campaign but like what>>378116939 said, it over uses locations and had a bs QTE for the final boss.
>>
>>378116262
I don't know how anyone can have this opinion.
Story aside, it was the most boring sequence of missions in any Halo game, with the only enjoyable part for me being the section with the Mammoth.

Everything else is just incredibly dull.
>>
>>378116262>>378116894
If you exaggerate like that your opinion becomes worthless. The story in Halo 4 wasnt great but it had better character development than most of the previous halos (barring the arbiter). It was the enemies and scenery that were atrocious
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.