[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AND YOU COULD HAVE IT ALL MY EMPIRE OF DIRT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: yooka laylee meta 4.jpg (65KB, 1300x650px) Image search: [Google]
yooka laylee meta 4.jpg
65KB, 1300x650px
AND YOU COULD HAVE IT ALL

MY EMPIRE

OF DIRT
>>
What made it rated so poor? Looked like a standard platformer to me.
>>
>>378112608
It would without a doubt scored 10 higher if they didn't fuck up PR so massively
>>
SO WHAT NOW? IT'S PLAIN TO SEE WE'RE OVER

AND I HATE WHEN THINGS ARE OVER

WHEN SO MUCH IS LEFT UNDONE

i'm running out of 90s songs to do this with, faggot
>>
>>378112740
Nah the game is shit on its own
>>
>>378112687
It was a Prey situation; had bugs/issues that hindered game play but we're fixed on release, but you can't change the metacritic score once it's submitted.
>>
I'm glad that nostalgiafags were forced to come to terms with the fact that Banjo-Kazooie wasn't actually that good and that they only liked it due to nostalgia. Of course an equally mediocre game without the nostalgia effect would be poorly-received.
>>
>>378112687
Their publisher did pr misstep a month before release.
>>
>>378112740
They were marketed towards a non-existent platforming demographic, and mouth-breathing retards. Once the attention whoring greaseball was removed, all the mouth-breathers left.
>>
File: 12c.png (74KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
12c.png
74KB, 625x626px
>>378113592
>>
>>378113924

Stay mad, nostalgiafags.
>>
collectathons were never good
>>
>>378113432
You forgot to mention it's also a completely mediocre game that's been done better many times before didn't need to exist.

And that also applies to Yooka Laylee.
>>
>>378113432
the game went gold like 2 months before release. they had tons of time to fix shit
>>
No Jontron no buy
>>
any company who backstabs their biggest supporter and free advertiser to pander to diversity (despite the whole company being white) deservers to crash and burn

and the game itself is really not that good either and the world expansion gimmick didnt work at all yet was chosen over world variety
>>
Jontron said some stupid shit that put playtobic in an unwinnable pr situation. The game was too niche to brute force through it and their score/sales suffered.
>>
>>378113632
How would pr affect the score
>>
I wonder how much Jim Sterling's nonsense 2/10 score knocked it down. I don't think it's a good game but that score is just fucking retarded.
>>
>>378113432
how about you release the game in an thorougly tested finished state

weird idea I know
>>
It's time to stop
https://boards.4tan.org/v/search/image/dRhLDIL3irhq4HNlfZ1g_Q/
>>
>>378114562

Without Jim and his friends scores the game would be a comfortable low-mid 70

Without jontron's pr bomb the user score would also easily be within the 70's.
>>
>>378112687
>annoying voices
>annoying bugs
>sometime would not save properly
>not so fluid gameplay
The unique good thing was ambient design.
69 is a good score, they should be happy.
I wouldn't have given it more than 53
>>
actually a good game though, depriving yourselves of fun tbqh family
>>
Reminder to report shitpost threads
>>
>>378112608
Absolutely fucking terrible level design. The levels are nothing like Tooie like so many have been claiming. They're more like Banjo-Kazooie's world's but 10 times bigger and with no thought put into the design.
>>
>>378114468
Yeah white people having their countries invaded by the third world is some real stupid shit alright
>>
>>378117162
stop ruining vidya
>>
how many more times are you gonna make the same thread
>>
>>378112608
6/10 is bad? especially considering this game was just supposed to be nostalgia for banjo fans?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.