[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Happy Games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0001.jpg (27KB, 208x282px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0001.jpg
27KB, 208x282px
Recommend me some happy/care free games to distract me. These nightmares won't stop.
>>
>phoneposter
I hope the mothman stares through your fucking window tonight
>>
Fuck off Gere
>>
Stardew valley
>>
I just got done playing A Story About My Uncle. Anything that's not the actual swinging and jumping around is abysmal, but it's a very fun first person platformer when you are swinging around. I guess that's a "happy" game.
>>
Anything Kirby.
Also, tell me about the nightmares, dreams are super interesting.
>>
>>378107473
I had the pleasure already. I had to walk to an abandoned air control tower in the middle the forest at night by myself and wait, surrounded by old dark windows, for mothman to appear. Speaking of Mothman actually, what are some games where I can confront or consciously experience this kind of fear or tenseness?
>>
>>378107581
Came here to post this
>>
File: zWgJsJA_d.jpg (62KB, 640x335px) Image search: [Google]
zWgJsJA_d.jpg
62KB, 640x335px
Worlds
>>
>>378107737
I'd forgotten all about this. Isn't this some demented creation from the late 90s that never truly died?
>>
Hotel Dusk and The Last Window will make those nightmares stop.
>>
File: Mothmanof.png (62KB, 180x260px) Image search: [Google]
Mothmanof.png
62KB, 180x260px
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne
>>
>>378107361
Hatred
>>
>>378107793
>exploring worlds because friend told me about it
>somehow stumble on some picture of a little girl's face on a wall
>it was labeled "gallery" or some shit
>have no idea what this is supposed to mean and walk into it
>immediately see some FBI webpage pop up

I don't want to keep exploring, because I actually might find something that I don't want to see. Also wasn't there a gallery where users would post nudes? I saw some obscure worlds wiki page for it and saw some really nice pics.
>>
File: holding hand.jpg (271KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
holding hand.jpg
271KB, 1280x720px
>>378107361
Whatever you're afraid of, it doesn't exist.
Don't be scared. Whatever it is, whatever enemy you see,
you can destroy it. Don't fret, don't be afraid; please understand this:
You are the strongest person in the world. You set the rules of the world.
Everything else doesn't matter; what matters is you.

Please believe in that, because it's the truth.
You have always been loved.

Also, I like to play comedy games when I feel scared. Why not try games that follow a positive story? Like Danganronpa, Ace Attorney, or even just a plain old fun multiplayer like Tf2 or Paladins? Maybe try watching a play-through with someone who has a funny and soothing personality?
>>
>>378108187
I think that's only the start of the rabbit hole. Some brave anon needs to venture in deeper and make a thread on /v/. It'd be like opening the Necronomicon.
>>
File: Mothman-Sketches.jpg (106KB, 728x410px) Image search: [Google]
Mothman-Sketches.jpg
106KB, 728x410px
So what disaster is going to hit Chicago?
>>
>>378108208
Thanks. Somehow, I'm less scared of falling asleep again.
>>378108371
>friends exploring worlds
>strange guy starts to follow them
>they don't pay attention to him for awhile
>eventually say something
>mysterious guy takes them shows/teleports them to a memorial of an old player that died or some shit, real pics too

Seriously the most interesting game ever
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.