[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the worst team comp you've ever had to deal with /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

File: Comp.jpg (63KB, 500x507px) Image search: [Google]
Comp.jpg
63KB, 500x507px
What's the worst team comp you've ever had to deal with /v/?
>>
People in master rank who exclusively play only Sym
For some reason it's getting more and more common
>>
3v3 has some stupid comps from time to time but oddly those work when you least expect it.
>>
but overwatch is a bad game anon please don't talk about it... i dont have 40 dollars to buy it please
>>
>>378106917

Hmm its almost like...shes broken ..... whoa ..
>>
>>378108074
How's she broken? New player here
>>
>>378108357
The range and damage on her beam that requires no aiming is a little ridiculous.
Essentially, once she gets you you're dead
>>
File: Capture.png (1MB, 1071x444px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1MB, 1071x444px
>Attacking
We won.
>>
>>378108431
>if you can't burst her, you're dead
FTFY

also fun fact: she can 1v1 anyone once she gets her shield up
>>
>>378106753
5 torbjorn lmao

>playing with a friend who wanted to play as Torb on hanamura defense,
>one of the guys on our team (a 4stack) said dont pick torb
>both told them to fuck off and stop being retards, it's not even ranked etc.
>they all picked Torb
>>
File: dump.jpg (91KB, 900x963px) Image search: [Google]
dump.jpg
91KB, 900x963px
>>378108773
>decide to play ranked cause I'm sick of newfags picking all snipers in QP
>team picks: Sym, Hanzo, Widow, Reaper, Sombra and Torb on attack
mfw
>>
File: 1439760111147.gif (3MB, 270x221px) Image search: [Google]
1439760111147.gif
3MB, 270x221px
>>378106753
>3v3
>enemy team runs symmetra, lucio, and zenyatta
>our team doesn't have tanks
>>
>>378108729
Reinhardt, hog, and 76 disagree.
>>
File: lesmiz-scumlikeu.jpg (114KB, 500x267px) Image search: [Google]
lesmiz-scumlikeu.jpg
114KB, 500x267px
>>378108637
I WAS PLACED WITH SCUM LIKE YOU
I CLIMBED OUT OF BRONZE/SILVER TO
>>
>>378106753
>>378106753
Genji, Hanzo, Widow, Cree, Roadhog

Elo-hell Platinum. Was 2967 and now 2654.
>>
>>378106753
2 snipers and an Ana that was self professed "DPS Ana that wont heal" with no other healers. Its sad when the Junkrat walks away with an MVP 89% on fire card and 4 golds after some how managing to carry that bullshit and winning.
>>
>dota 2 ranked
>kept getting paired with some cunt that keeps going pudge 3 - 4 times in a row
>lost everyone
>ended up losing all of my 3k+ MMR solo because of that down to 2500

and thats when i quit dota
>>
>>378106753
Its consistent. Whenever I'm about to rank up I get a stream of bad Genji players that I am positive are bots or are having their ranks artificially inflated to keep people from ranking up. I'm talking Genji's with 47 hours of ONLY Genji but then somehow never gets a kill or even ults the whole game. It was so consistent I literally gave up on ranked and only play quick play when I play now.
>>
>>378108729
Except mei mcree junkrat pharah widow hog 76 Winston torbjorn reaper genji zarya rein and pretty much anyone mid to long range oriented that engages her at mid to long range.
>>
Tonight I watched a Tracer get killed about 10 times in a row by a Junk. I'm talking straight up she spawns and guns right for him and just her ass blasted. Why do Tracers not realize that Junkrat counters her hard? This isn't the first time I've seen it happen. Its like they assume because he has a nade launcher hes prime pickings but then he just carbombs her and its gg.
>>
>>378108357
shes not her sr gain is just disproportionate to what she provides a team because of the way shes used when played properly (ie first point only)
when you play her all match your stats end up like multiple times what a normal sym would have because a normal sym would spend like less than half the amount of time on her that you do, so the system interprets you as some kind of sym god by comparison despite the fact that by playing her on offense and shit youre actually actively throwing the game 99% of the time
>>
>Pick Sombra
>Everyone rages at me
>End up with 5 silvers, EMPd 35 enemies
>Win
>Teammate mocks enemy team because they lost "even tho you were against Sombra!"
I swear this kind of guy is going to be one of those people that'll cry harder when in season 5 the playerbase will realize that Sombra's broken.
>>
>>378112093
Sounds just like when Ana got into game and everyone kept crying about her being bad pick.
>>
>>378112093
Whats sad is this is happening when Sombra is literally in the Meta now and played by teams.
>>
File: IMG_0316.jpg (42KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0316.jpg
42KB, 1280x720px
Do Mei players still not know that Orisa's Fortfiy stops her being from frozen by her ult and M1?
>>
>>378106753
A bunch of children who claimed they were good at hanzo, were fighting over him, and pretty much threw the game when NOT A GODDAMN ONE OF THEM WERE WORTH A FUCK. I am so glad I climbed out of gold. Seriously, all the kids who swear they're good but can't even land a damn shot, then blame it on everyone else.
>>
>>378108357
She's not. People don't like picking her counters like Winston, Junkrat, and McCree. Hell, a good tracer is also a good counter.
>>
>>378106753
>playing defense
>pick tank
>other 5 guys pick offense characters
>"could one of you guys go healer?"
>"WHY DON'T YOU HEAL YOU SHITTER"

I decided to stay tank to spite them. They ended up blaming me for losing.
>>
>>378110996
Well, that's just not true at all.
>>
5 dps with the classic hanzo/widow, thankfully one of them left before match started.
>>
>Caring this much about team comp
This is why you are "trapped" in Plat. The meta is a suggestion, not a requirement.
t. Masters Junkrat/Mei main

>>378108074
You're awful.
>>
>>378115582
>thinking masters is good enough to give advice on the game

LMAO
>>
>>378116062
>Top 3% of the playerbase isn't good enough
Okay "Grandmasters" player
Reminder even people in the Top 500 play Torb and Junkrat.
>>
>>378115387
similar situation
>we need a healer
>why don't you go healer?
>because i got play of the game you scrub

and so on and forth
>>
>Attack Widow, Hanzo and Ana
Every fucking day
>>
>>378114315
Nigga Genji players still think they can reflect Mei's beam. People are fucken dumb
>>
>>378115582

Bad team comp is not just "off meta" picks though, shit like picking 5 dps and no tanks/healers is bad comp. Though I got a game where people picked 5 dps and I gone Zen, people got deleted in 0.5 seconds but don't think it work all the time.
>>
>>378108729
False, Winston can 1v1 her easily. He has more health than her, and can jump/melee/cannon her before she can even build up her charge.
>>
>>378116310
t. genji main
>>
File: laf.gif (805KB, 294x233px) Image search: [Google]
laf.gif
805KB, 294x233px
>>378116384
>mfw a genji tries to reflect winston's tickle gun
>>
>>378115582
It's like you completely misunderstand what this thread is about.
You know people complaining about bad team composition is different than people complaining about bad specific heroes right?

This thread is about when your team goes 5 dps while you're stuck being the only healer, not because they got stuck with a shitty hanzo main.
>>
>>378108729
nigga just sidestep the shield
>>
File: 1459827455237.jpg (52KB, 816x812px) Image search: [Google]
1459827455237.jpg
52KB, 816x812px
>you will never again beat the enemy's expertly picked meta approved comp with six meis
>>
In QP:

Any game with Handsoap/Widow/Genji on either side, especially games with Handsoap/Wadow/Crinji picked on either side.
Any solo tank that is Hog
Any Bastion on either side, especially when your team can't deal.
Any team opposing Rein without a Rein themselves.
Any team that is opposing Mercy without a Mercy.
>>
>>378106753
>pick lucio for an attack map
>three teammates pick ana, widow and Hanzo
>I'd switch to tank but out ana can't hit anything
>all are spread out across the map, blindly shooting
>all are bitching beacuse me and the other guy keep dying because were the only ones trying to get on the objective
>all want me to heal them at once, but I can't leave the other guy who's actually doing shit and their all spread out

To this day I still dont understand what their plan was.
>>
>>378106917
I have a migraine everytime I see a sym just bouncy around like an idiot and just holding the fire button.

Im not saying sym is broken, buy she's easy as fuck to play.
>>
>>378106917
I'm seriously sick of this. She is a risky pick and if she dies once before getting her ult she's pointless. Not to mention taking either a support spot and making the other go solo heal (Mercy only essentially), or taking a defense spot and forcing the other DPS to play hitscan.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.