[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

World of Warcraft

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: game-logo-wow.png (240KB, 555x247px) Image search: [Google]
game-logo-wow.png
240KB, 555x247px
Don't want to shit this out in a general.

I'm 27 and not a NEET, with free time after work and weekends. Played pirate servers for a couple of months around the time The Burning Crusade was out.

Is it even worth it to get into the legit game at this point? I do enjoy MMO's, fiddled around with GW2 and liked it. How much has the game changed since BC? Is it better? Worse? Can a guy enjoy the full package without commiting 12+ hours a day at this point?
>>
cool story bro, don't forget to update the blog
>>
>>378100621
No. Not anymore. Keep playing on pirate servers and keep your money, unless you enjoy facebook games and a plot so idiotic and cringey mary sues you no longer recognize it as Warcraft.
>>
>>378100621
All I am going to say is that there is too much grind in Legion.
>>
>>378100621
Give a private vanilla server a go if you want to. It'll take a while for you to hit 60 given your lack of free time, but once you find a guild which raids at a convenient time for you, you can spend once or twice a week raidlogging and enjoy the game that way. 5-10 hours a week raiding on given nights and maybe a few hours farming consumables or casually pvping on other days will still get you good gear over time even though you'll never get the ranked pvp gear.
>>
>>378100709
Nice videogame related post, faggot

>>378100621
MMO's are dead or dying. GW2 is shit, WoW now is also shit and dying. Get into other games, don't bother. Not even with pirate vanilla servers.
>>
I don't think you ever needed to play for 12 hours a day. You never have to worry since they keep making it easier for new people and nerfing things into the ground.
>>
>>378101548
>I don't think you ever needed to play for 12 hours a day
If you wanted to get past about R10 in vanilla pvp prior to about patch 1.12.1 then you did. Otherwise, nah.
>>
File: 1495376277158.jpg (182KB, 800x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495376277158.jpg
182KB, 800x720px
>>378100621
no i come from the same era as you i know you feels
>>
>>378101848
Well, not sure about the knowing feels thing. I'm pretty happy being an idort and enjoy vidya. Just wanted to branch out.
Hope things go better for ya, buddy.
>>
>been thinking of resubbing, bought legion at launch like every xpac hoping ittl be good and quitting once i hit 110
>want to earn money to buy destiny 2, dont even like destiny

is the pvp worth it? the only reason i dropped out of legion was the stupid no pvp gear system, which i still think is fucking retarded
>>
>>378100621
use your time and go to the gym, don't do it man.
>>
>>378102097
The pvp makes it easier to jump on any alt without gearing them first.
>>
>>378102382
thats exactly why i thought it was stupid as all hell, if anyone can do it, what is even the point of dedicating time to do it?
>>
>>378102461
What was the point of doing it before? Just an easy way to gear up alts by getting strangers to carry you through enough games. You ran out of rewards before getting to a point that took any real dedication. If you enjoy pvp then all the more reason to play since you can try any spec.
>>
Resubbed recently.
As it is right now, its okay-ish if you just want something to play as a timesink but don't go in expecting deep RPG gameplay.
Also I really hope you like dungeons.
>>
>twenty fucking seven years old and posts on a child's forum
fuck off dude, go find an adult woman to have a life with, dont fucking piss about here
>>
>>378100621
game is alright. Lots of stuff to do.

Lots of quest content in legion for solo players, and there's a lot to do if you're a hardcore or semi-hardcore player in terms of minmax. I've played semihardcore all the way through legion with a couple breaks. Nighthold was fucking retarded, with manditory 54 traits and tuning around BiS legendary items, but Tomb of Sargaras looks a lot better, the trait tuning seems a lot smoother and better in general, and its so easy to get legendary items that it's not a concern.
>>
>>378104303
>>378102223
I'm married and /fit/ :^) Also, was posting here from child as well so go fuck yourself.

>>378104318
Cool. Will try it for a couple of weeks, then. Thanks for the input folks.
>>
>>378104469
>I'm married and /fit/ :^) Also, was posting here from child as well so go fuck yourself.
revolting
>>
>>378104503
look at the fedora, recoiling at the sight of a well-adjusted person
>>
>>378104580
im recoiling at the shitty redddit vocabulary like "fedora" or claiming to be "/fit/" and referring to the board, like its some kind of badge of honor

wish you lot would fuck off already. its 3:42, go to bed, you have work/school tomorrow
>>
>>378104303
I don't think you understand how this site works kid. I've been here for 10 years now. I have a wife, a career and a kid on the way.

Once you start browsing, you're here forever.
>>
>>378104674
>timezones don't exist
>you're not jelly
>>
>>378104721
>kid
You need to be eighteen to browse here.
>>
File: 1116630752193.jpg (42KB, 405x450px) Image search: [Google]
1116630752193.jpg
42KB, 405x450px
>>378104721
>and a kid on the way.
pity the little bastard
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.