[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to play a game >remember that enemy Whats his name, anon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

File: nioh-raven-tengu.jpg (362KB, 1462x1424px) Image search: [Google]
nioh-raven-tengu.jpg
362KB, 1462x1424px
>want to play a game
>remember that enemy

Whats his name, anon?
>>
That bloater in TLoU that you have to get past to use the hotel key.
>>
>dota 2
>my shitty teammates
>>
File: When_Did_Cage_Get_There.jpg (173KB, 853x514px) Image search: [Google]
When_Did_Cage_Get_There.jpg
173KB, 853x514px
>>
myself
>>
File: Magitsbox.jpg (27KB, 256x331px) Image search: [Google]
Magitsbox.jpg
27KB, 256x331px
>>378096324
Metal arms had the best robot enemies because it literally took body-horror levels of destruction to kill them. I know because I checked. The second level of the game is actually a giant zombie level that requires you to kill each scrap zombie 3 or more times each. And they attack in packs. Such a great game.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
Justine was short and scary
>>
>>378096324
>when theres two of them

A living nightmare
>>
>>378099080
Just living weapon bro.
>>
File: 1493264023278.jpg (914KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1493264023278.jpg
914KB, 2560x1600px
Raven Tengu are weak to DoTs like fire or Poison, they have pretty high defense, made higher by inflicting wind on their attacks, but a surprisingly small health pool.

If that still doesn't help, I'll let you in on the real cheap shit: Blinding Shells completely remove an enemies ability to track your movements, or aim projectiles. Tag them with one and all of the attacks in their chains will leave their backs exposed, and the best part is that their quick back-kick that they use to reorient themselves to face you no longer does so, so you can trap them in a loop of roundhouse kicking the air in front of them if you stay on their back.
>>
File: Greenlizardman_hd.png (251KB, 657x521px) Image search: [Google]
Greenlizardman_hd.png
251KB, 657x521px
>>
File: latest[1].gif (81KB, 430x614px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].gif
81KB, 430x614px
>Flies into an invisible wall
ARE YOU DISPLEASED?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.