[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Overwatch is shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 15

Overwatch is shit
>>
No, it's just popular, and you hate it because it's popular, we've already discussed this.
>>
I require healing
>>
People who solo queue are literally autistic and should be euthanized, this game is only enjoyable with friends
>>
People get defensive about this because they:
- have put money into loot boxes
- are psychologically invested in competitive
>>
>>378095413
It's not terrible, but it may very well be the least fun game in that entire subgenre of FPS.
>>
yes it is but why make this thread?
>>
>>378095413
Git gud
>>
Because it's popular?
>>
>>378095491
Nope, it's shit. After you've played a hundred games of Overwatch, you've seen pretty much everything. The difference between Overwatch and Dota 2 is Dota 2 has ten times the heroes. Dota 2 also requires more skill which means there's a reason to put the hours in.

But yeah feel free to defend your shitty game that you don't even play. Before you ask, I'm in a game of Dota 2 as I make this post.
>>
>>378095729
>dota2 shill getting mad at games that aren't dota2 and decides it's worth making a thread about it
you're a special kind of retarded aren't you anon?
>>
It's not just shit, it's complete trash designed for the absolute lowest denominator.
>>
>>378095606
first wow and now overwatch, just pure autism.
>>
>>378095853
>he thinks I made this thread

jej
>>
>>378095591
If a game isn't playable by you, it's not a video game simple as that. You should get entertainment value by yourself not just with friends.
>>
File: spike and ein.gif (1018KB, 500x720px) Image search: [Google]
spike and ein.gif
1018KB, 500x720px
>match starts
>THAT shitter already starts saying everyone is scrubs
>picks genji
>dies repeatedly
>switches hero constantly afterwards
>leaves one minute before end of match
>mfw

At this point I'm just use to it. I don't know why LoL shitters got so attracted to this game.
>>
File: 1495494979388.jpg (18KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
1495494979388.jpg
18KB, 270x270px
>>378095413
Overwatch is about as shitty as the attitude you bring to it

I've been a shitter for months because I got pretty darn good at Titanfall 2, but that independent mobility doesnt pay forward to overwatch. You play overwatch like another shooter and youll be standing on the edge of the objective, alone, with the entire enemy team shooting you in the face.

Instead of trying to kick ass or carry the team with neato new characters like hackerella and RHP-9000 i just tried being a team player with ol soldier 76, a character I literally gave up on following the tutorial.

I just stuck to rein, crappin out heal zones. And it worked. I won a bit, but more importantly I was enjoying myself when my team was working with me.

After a certain point, overwatch isnt simply a novelty. To have fun is to win, or play effectively as a team. So while I still think the character design is ass, it's better the more you consider your own attitude.

and i want to plow that robot horse pusy
>>
>>378095567
I NEED HEALING
>>
>>378095729
That doesn't mean it's shit, I've played it enough and it was good while it lasted. So, if I don't play 500 hours a multiplayer game it means it's shit? That's just stupid.

Just admit you hate it because it's popular and your normie friends play it. There are a thousand games worse than Overwatch everywhere, but you picked this game just because it's popular.

Also, what the fuck does Dota have to do with anything, this is an Overwatch thread. Take that shit elsewhere.
>>
>played Overwatch every day since its release
>started playing HotS again for the event
>completely stopped playing Overwatch through the duration of the event
>enjoying HotS a lot more than I used to
>start up Overwatch again for the anniversary event
>feels incredibly one-sided
>having no fun at all
>realize that I only thought I was having fun because I had something to grind for
>but now that I tried playing the game for the game itself instead of the cosmetics I'm having absolutely no fun at all
>uninstall Overwatch
>>
>>378095729
>comparing apples to oranges
>>
>>378096214
frogposter, for once in my life time ive seen you being spot-on
what the fuck
>>
>>378096443
Well there are always Battleborn threads. Ironically if it hadn't been for Battleborn all of /v/'s collective hate would have been directed towards Overwatch. Thankfully /v/ hates Randy Pitchford more.
>>
File: Overwatch_c53373_5932995.jpg (15KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Overwatch_c53373_5932995.jpg
15KB, 200x200px
>>378095491
Pretty much this.

>mfw I remember how /v/ said this game was going to fail or die soon
Now the gave up and just say how "shitty" it is. Stay mad.
>>
>>378096214
>carrying anything or kicking anything with sombra
>>
Overwatch is shit because it caters to all levels of skill. It has heroes that literally do not need to aim, have wallhacks and aimbots, superior mobility and damage to go with it etc.

To put it into perspective, Tracer is like TF2's scout with Heavy's damage output and the ability to erase any mistakes with the press of a button.
>>
File: 1491263173794.jpg (42KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1491263173794.jpg
42KB, 641x530px
>>378096312
Overwatch has flaws as a game and for those flaws I hate it. Its slow, the maps suck, it has unfair punishments where the only option is to counter pick a class, is played by backwards-cap wearing retards and has shallow gameplay and video game discussion on /v/. This game feels like a disappointment considering it's a glorified sequel to tf2.
>>
>>378096785
People were shitting on how casual tf2 was back then.

Overwatch has a lot of fucking issues, mainly the terrible balancing (not scared of doing backwards retarded shit like completely breaking bastions but too scared to change anything significant on sombra, the hero with the worst winrate and lowest pickrate since release), competitive mode, events and content, but let's not ignore how retarded tf2 was.
>>
>>378095491
I hate it because it doesn't deserve its popularity, this game sucks dicks and you're delusional if you think otherwise.
>>
>>378097006
>People were shitting on how casual tf2 was back then.
The thing is though, TF2 was actually fun because it wasn't as restrictive about how you could play it. Overwatch's characters are so limited and one-note that counterpicks have to be a vital part of Overwatch, because there's literally no other way to adapt to your opponent.
Team-based FPS games have always been a casual subgenre, but Overwatch tries to go for the MLG esports audience and fails at both. It's too restrictive for fun casual play, but the things that make it restrictive also make it too shallow for competitive play. If it isn't fun and it isn't competitive, then what's the point?
>>
I just hate cartoony shit
>>
>>378096781
>Tracer zips out of a doorway, right in the middle of our team
>A grievous overextension by any metric
>NOPE, "LET'S TRY THAT AGAIN"
>>
Agreed. When it comes down to it, i feel like any fuck face 12 year old can be good at this game and truly believe they are good. TF2 at least required skill and let you have fun experimenting with your playstyle and different ways to take out your opponent. You cant just wait for your bs ult to kill the other team. In Overwatch, you just switch to the character that is known to counter your opponent and take them down, until their teamate comes and fucks you and you change back. I hate this fucking game
>>
>>378095413
>>
>>378095413
>30 million players must be wrong
oh anon
>>
>>378100876
no, it's just that almost all 30 million think they are amazing at this game
>>
>>378095413
>how to fix overwatch
>remove mercy
>remove phara
>remove tracer
>>
>>378095413
in other news: water, wet; sky, blue; quality of /v/ threads continue to plunge
>>
>>378101176
learn to play video games
>>
>>378101176
You forgot
>remove symmetra
>remove torbjorn
>remove roadhog
>remove zarya
>remove hanzo
>remove mei
>>
>>378101176
You seem to have posted something incredibly dumb. Let me revise that for you:
>remove Winston
>remove Reinhardt
>remove Roadhog
>>
File: 1457916325431.jpg (118KB, 406x364px) Image search: [Google]
1457916325431.jpg
118KB, 406x364px
>>378095491
Wrong.
the game is legitimately boring as fuck. theres little to no diversity in team composition due to blatant unbalance, the maps are all terrible, and to top it all off the devs are more inclined to keep pushing endless new skins instead of creating actual new content.
0/10 game. I regret purchasing everyday.
>>
>>378100876
There are not 30 million players, what's the word they used? Accounts?
Same shit with WoW, they would use profiles to count numbers instead of actual people playing.
>>
>>378100876
>Call Of Duty games are good
>>
>>378101176
>>378101430
>>378101442
you fags need to git gud
>>
>>378096158
>its a someone instalocks hanzo or genji episode
>its a no healers episode
>its a no one bothers to shoot phara episode
>>
>>378101603
>All heroes are perfect
You need to git a brain.
>>
>>378101603
I've literally never seen anyone use this phrase in a situation where it was appropriate.
It's always used by idiots defending bad game mechanics.
>>
>>378101461
>people bitch about Bastion being too good
>Junkrat is supposedly useless
>Junkrat is Bastion's hardest counter
>People bitch about Roadhog being too good
>People bitch about Reinhardt being too necessary
>Devs introduce character that counters Roadhog and replaces Reinhardt
you sound like a retarded child
>>
>>378101763
It's a phrase used to tell whiny babies to fuck off unless they want to actually validate their complaints. saying "X hero is OP, remove from game" is useless information without knowing what the problem that person has with X hero is. Git gud is the response to someone who isn't willing to actually explain why they are having a problem.
Git gud faggot
>>
it's great for listening podcasts while playing muted.
>>
>>378101442
>remove reinhardt
>remove the one and only balanced character in the game

The only dumb thing in this thread is your post, dumbass.
>>
>>378095413
This. /thread
>>378095591
Any game is enjoyable with friends. Overwatch is casual SJW garbage
>>
>>378096346
More like
>comparing apples to shit
In this metaphor, OW is not the apples

Overwatch is for casuals
>>
>>378102128
oh god not the SJW whining again
You realize the thing you hate would go away if you ignore it, yeah?
>>
>>378097006
>People were shitting on how casual tf2 was back then.
Dumbest excuse you people use on the daily.
If TF2 is casual Quake and Overwatch is casual TF2 then Overwatch is ultra-casual Quake.
>>
>playing babbys first FPS
Do you have no self respect? The most shallow game on the market
>>
>>378098842
>t. Greyfag
>>
>>378101727
Name a hero, what you think is wrong with that hero and why, and then I'll tell you why you're wrong
>>
File: 1490711392119.png (384KB, 800x1374px) Image search: [Google]
1490711392119.png
384KB, 800x1374px
>>378101176
>>378101176

But Tracer is pretty much the only character that is fun, takes skill, and is balanced.
>>
>>378095729
Lost it at the "more skill" you moronic shill
You're just as bad as overbabies
>>
So is Overwatch the CoD of this gen?
The kind of game that if someone plays it you know they are casual trash that needs to be avoided?
Problem being that CoD fags were kept off /v/ last gen but Overwatch fags are constant on /v/ this gen.
>>
>>378102642

Why does Mercy get invincibility during her ult? That's my biggest gripe.
>>
>>378101904
Okay, fine. Let's go over a few.
>Phara
Everything either hard counters her or does nothing against her, she's a living demonstration of why counter-picking being a mandatory part of the game makes it less fun.

>Tracer
Having to track a fast opponent is a tough but fair challenge, having to track an enemy that teleports every 2 seconds is about as fun as playing against somebody who uses a lag switch.

>zarya
Unless you just saw her barrier go down a few seconds ago, you have no idea where and when it will pop back up. As a result it's practically impossible to know what risks you can actually take if she's anywhere in your line of sight. Can you punish that Lucio for overextending? Can you take on that Reaper who won't get off your dick? Who knows!

>Roadhog
Nearly everyone can get instakilled by the hook combo, but almost nobody is mobile enough to consistently dodge it in the middle of a fight. This character is a walking gimmick and the gimmick is a bad idea that isn't fun to deal with.

>Hanzo
Designed from the ground up to never be useful, save for the stupid fucking scatter arrow that gets effortless one-hit kills.

>Symmetra
Braindead auto-aim primary attack, turrets that are always a chore to deal with, projectile barriers with absurd health that make it even easier for her to W+M1.
>>
>>378095413
Correct
>>
>>378103093
Because she always used to die before when using it. Not only did you have to survive a team wipe to use it, but then you ultimately have to die anyway to use it. It made her ult kinda shitty compared to other ones.
>>
>>378095413
Ok
>>
>>378095413

I'm not a contrarion faggot like OP, but I haven't played since November; and each patch just seems to make it worse and worse. Half the cast isn't even playable in competitive, power structures WILDLY fluctuate to the point where champions get abandoned and forgotten every time they are touched, and the community has hit the metastick hard just like League of Legends where in their head there is only one and precisely one way to play regardless if you or somebody on your team happens to just be stupidly good with a non-meta character and strategy. I played a lot when it first came out because it was fun before everybody hit that mentality.
>>
>>378103639

But now it just completely turns games.
>>
>>378103093
Because it's an ultimate ability and it should feel powerful, not guarantee your death
>>378103243
>Pharah
D.Va, Orisa, Roadhog, Zarya, and to some extent Winston are all soft counters for Pharah.
>Tracer
she's not all that fast if she doesn't have her blinks
>Zarya
If you knew when Zarya could not use her barriers, she would be a worthless hero
>Roadhog
If everyone was mobile enough to consistently dodge the hook, Roadhog would be a useless hero
>Hanzo
The only character I'll admit could use a rework, but still. That's not a reason to remove him from the game. He's good if you can aim, and combo your ult.
>Symmetra
just about any character can get rid of a Symmetra barrier in seconds, dunno what your on about. She's an area denial character, what are you expecting?

It sounds like you just don't understand that Overwatch is supposed to be played with people you can communicate with. You may not know when Zarya last used her barrier, but your teammates probably saw it. You can't play this game and expect to not talk to your team about what the enemy is doing.
>>
>>378103850
If you play against a team, see that they have a mercy, and then get caught off guard by the res, you've been outplayed.
>>
>>378102827
Tracer's shit, tho.
>>
File: CNMVDjgUEAAWFsV.jpg (27KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
CNMVDjgUEAAWFsV.jpg
27KB, 600x338px
>>378103798

I have a blast with it
>>
>>378103850
I agree but that's Blizzard balancing; they just swing hard from one direction to the other. Tbh I think her ult should just be changed completely to where she doesn't have to hide like a pussy just to use it. No one else has to do that and its not fun to have to leave the fight. It would have made more sense for her to have the "uber healing" ult that Zen has. Idk the whole game is just fucked up in a lot of ways.
>>
>>378104027

What are you even talking about? Mercy can get res in 50 seconds and is invincible doing it, it doesn't take some super play to do.
>>
>>378104101
Tracer's the most fun character to play in this god forsaken game.
>>
>>378101176
Increase move speed by at least 20% across the board and make more mobility-based characters.
>>
>>378095413
Have played about 300 hours in like 1 hour spans, can confirm shit gets too old way too fast.
>>
Instead of comparing it to other FPS just consider it an FPS mod of Heroes of the Storm.
>>
>>378104203
Not to do, but it does take some sheer obliviousness to ignore her while she's doing it.
If you see a big yellow beam, you find where it's coming from and kill it before you start killing anyone else.
>>
>>378095659
>git gud
>in a game where the skill floor is as high as the skill ceiling
fucking lol
>>
>>378104373
I'd be ok with this
>>
File: smug10k.jpg (4MB, 10000x10000px) Image search: [Google]
smug10k.jpg
4MB, 10000x10000px
>>378095413
But youre still talking about it after 12 months
>>
>>378103965
>D.Va, Orisa, Roadhog, Zarya, and to some extent Winston are all soft counters for Pharah.
They can maybe get a lucky kill or plink away a quarter of Pharah's health before the pocket mercy makes anything short of a one-hit kill irrelevant. Whoopdeedoo.
>she's not all that fast if she doesn't have her blinks
She always has her blinks, and it's not like it matters if you hit her half the time anyway since she'll just reverse it.
>If you knew when Zarya could not use her barriers, she would be a worthless hero
That's my point, the only way for her gimmick to work is if it's a pain in the ass to deal with. She can't be useful without being obnoxious because her design is a fundamentally bad idea.
>If everyone was mobile enough to consistently dodge the hook, Roadhog would be a useless hero
Same shit as Zarya, Roadhog's hook has to be overpowered because it's the only thing he can do. He's not really even a tank.
>He's good if you can aim, and combo your ult.
He objectively isn't according to actual data regarding winrates.
>just about any character can get rid of a Symmetra barrier in seconds, dunno what your on about. She's an area denial character, what are you expecting?
Just about any character can get killed by her in those seconds, too. If you think being able to W+M1 retreating enemies to death from around a corner is "area denial", then I have to ask what area she's denying. Is it the entire map?

>It sounds like you just don't understand that Overwatch is supposed to be played with people you can communicate with.
So is every other team-based FPS I've ever played, but weirdly enough none of them have ever had to use that excuse. I've spent plenty of time playing TF2 without a mic, and yet it didn't make spy checking physically impossible.
>>
File: 1488225852619.jpg (292KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1488225852619.jpg
292KB, 800x1200px
>>378104112
MY.
FUCKING.
BOY.
NOLANS.

WE WINNING TI THIS YEAR?
WE WINNING TI THIS YEAR!
>>
>>378104112
Thanks BigDaddy
>>
>>378105019
I dont know might be another Pinoy Inquisition

I can see an upset coming through for OG and then a really aggressive team like Virtus taking at the end.
>>
File: s4 puck.jpg (106KB, 893x1027px) Image search: [Google]
s4 puck.jpg
106KB, 893x1027px
>>378104112
Is this handsome motherfucker right here the key to winning TI for Johan?
>>
File: 1489374701998.png (299KB, 600x594px) Image search: [Google]
1489374701998.png
299KB, 600x594px
>>378103798
Pro tip: don't play competitive.

The community is full of cancer and autism.
Just chill out and dick around with arcade modes, you get loot boxes fast as fuck and stuff like mystery heroes is really fun.
>>
>>378104949
>quarter of Phara's health
that's why they're soft counters, not hard counters, communicate with your team to finish off Pharah and her Mercy
>She always has her blinks
ok and the point is? That's what her character does, choose a counter hero.
>It's a pain in the ass to deal with
communicate
>He's not a real tank
I didn't say he was, and he's not overpowered. Play a counter, communicate
>winrate
again, I said he could use a rework
>symmetra whining
why is she able to roast you? are you by yourself? where's your team?

Every other FPS you've played is not built around communication the way overwatch is. It's fine if you don't like that, just go play the games you do like.
>>
>>378105384
Playing Arcade is all I've been doing since they put the cap on quick play, let me tell you that it's completely full of retards. People are afraid to sacrifice themselves to pick off an important target and even when it's safe they don't chase down Mercy.

If the people who used the server browser weren't cancerous there might be good ways to enjoy this game, but they are.
>>
>>378105384
>mystery heroes
>fun
No thanks
>>
>>378095413
seriously if anyone is playing overwatch for competitive purpose instead of csgo he should just kill himself because hes just wasting oxygen in this world for no reason... My grandma could be a "pro" in weaboowatch...
>>
>>378105490
Devil's advocate about Symmetra, she maintains the damage ramp up on her beam way too long. If you aren't the first target she latches onto you're pretty fucked.
>>
Without coordination, how do you kill Genji? The only hero I have any success with against Genji is pharah, but even then he gets away most of the time.
>>
>>378105627
I will concede that her damage scale staying maxed from target to target is pretty dumb
>>
So anybody else noticed that the latency compensation in this game is fucked compared to everything else? Like TF2 when you're in a BR server with 400 ping. It's to the point that close enemies don't show up on-screen when they should be within range of the set FOV.

And nevermind hitting anyone with Widow or Ana at a slight distance or dodging opposing sniper fire.
>>
>>378105490
You're talking in circles here, I'm not saying these characters are necessarily broken, I'm saying they are not fun to deal with.
Counter picking is not fun to deal with.
Being so limited that you can't do anything by yourself is not fun to deal with.

If you really find Overwatch fun that's fine, but I honestly don't understand how. What's fun about a game where there's absolutely no flexibility in how you can play it, and you're constantly being limited no matter how skilled you are?
>>
>>378105892
Roadhog, Winston, Symmetra, Mei.
Also, less effective but still useful are Zarya, Junkrat, Reinhardt, and Orisa
>>
File: 1475295514629.png (114KB, 207x366px) Image search: [Google]
1475295514629.png
114KB, 207x366px
>when a game /v/ desperately wants to fail keeps growing and becoming stronger with every passing day

dont drop the soap, fags
>>
>>378095491
>too many characters to play as creating a lack of variety in the field
>incredibly low skill ceiling. You can master a character in a single game.
>(((microtransactions)))
>terrible customization options
>everyone who plays the game or talks about it is underage
>reddit's favorite game next to csgo

Neck yourself stupid normalfag
>>
>>378095413
It's not the games fault you can't get out of silver
>>
>>378106092
I never said I liked Overwatch. You replied to my post about the phrase "git gud," I figured you were either one of the "remove from game" people or in a similar boat. I never claimed they were fun to deal with, or that overwatch is a fun game. I''m simply explaining how to be better at it. Personally I don't think it's that fun, especially because half the people you're communicating with are retarded and another fourth are egotistical pricks.
>>
>>378095413
>No, it's just popular, and you hate it because it's popular, we've already discussed this.

/Thread
>>
>>378106625
It's too slow, too lacking in content, attracts an awful community and loot boxes are your only long-term motivation for playing regardless of the shitty distribution of drops.
>>
>>378106625
I dislike Overwatch because every character feels fucking weak compared to games like CS:GO or TF2, where if you're good enough you can walk all over an entire team by yourself. You try that shit in Overwatch and you just get slammed because individually every character was designed to only be good when working with a team. Not a bad thing, just a really fucking boring thing.
>>
>>378095413
>>>378106625
>I dislike Overwatch because every character feels fucking weak compared to games like CS:GO or TF2, where if you're good enough you can walk all over an entire team by yourself. You try that shit in Overwatch and you just get slammed because individually every character was designed to only be good when working with a team. Not a bad thing, just a really fucking boring thing.

Sounds like you're just bad. I've carried many a game in my time.

CS:GO is terrible, with a community way worse than OW. You need to remove your nostalgia goggles in regards to TF2.
>>
>>378106779
Ever heard of playing for fun? This generation aren't happy unless they're getting constant pats on the back for the most basic of things.
>>
>>378107541
I wasn't born this generation and it isn't fun for the reasons I mentioned. I wouldn't complain if it were faster.
>>
Everything has too much health and don't do enough damage

In TF2 soldier, scout, demo, sniper, shotgun pyro/engie could all 2-shot each other. There was a punch behind all heir weapons.

3/4 of the OW roster have shitty low damage, high fire rate similar to heavy minigub or scout pistol , the most boring way to kill somone in any game. Only Hanzo, widow, Pharah, roadhog,mccree and Junkrat have high, satisfying damage, but then half the heroes have too much hp and can healer much quicker than any medigun

Entire game is like scouts pistol ong each other while being healed with the quick-fix. Rivetting gameplay.
>>
>>378095413
My only issues are, sometimes I feel like I'm being hit by & am firing my latency at people.
As well, I've developed a habit of audibleautism, to the effect of this vidya.

*Ana skins when?
Thread posts: 111
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.