[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what age should people stop playing video games?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: FB_IMG_1495198439254.jpg (37KB, 622x772px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1495198439254.jpg
37KB, 622x772px
At what age should people stop playing video games?
>>
File: 75227.jpg (55KB, 960x404px) Image search: [Google]
75227.jpg
55KB, 960x404px
When they want to.
>>
>>378093491
when they don't enjoy it anymore
>>
>>378093491
>>
Regularly - I'd say once you graduate high school
Recreationally, a few hours a week - any time.
>>
File: Disgust.png (376KB, 545x602px) Image search: [Google]
Disgust.png
376KB, 545x602px
delete this
>>
>>378093491
At exactly 127 days after their 23rd birthday, or 129 days if the period includes the whole of February.
Then they must sacrifice a hamster in the park, in front of at least four uninitiated civilians, and they may resume their gaming hobby for another twelve lunar cycles.
>>
>>378093491
I was once young, asking myself the same thing at that age. I never really figured out what the "appropriate" age to stop gaming was, but I figured out the more important thing:

It doesn't matter what age you are if what you are doing makes you happy. That's the thing...when you get older, life sucks away so many possibilities for your happiness. Any little bit you can eek out shouldn't have to be justified or explained or felt shame about.
>>
at this 3
>>
File: thefatinthehat.gif (50KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
thefatinthehat.gif
50KB, 300x400px
Never. As a true adult™, I don't care what others think about my social status. If it makes you happy™, you shouldn't worry what people around you think. Thats why I touch stray dog's genitals, it makes me happy.
>>
>>378093491
when they dont fill the void anymore. when they just make you feel more lonely when playing them.
>>
>>378093491
At what age will you stop being a niggerkike posting LE EPIC BLACKED memes?
>>
>>378093491

I know this is troll thread but if video games are bad for adults then they are absolutely bad for children. The age thing makes no sense
>>
>>378093491
>as long as make you happy
Thing is, it doesn't. Time ago it doesn't. I only keep playing because the one time i tried to leave it, the suicidal thougths kicked hard in. Its some psychology shit I swear
>>
I started growing out of them once I realized that I can get more satisfaction from making meaningful connections with people than I can with video games. Now I have a gf and a job, while all you basement dwelling shitheads continue to be worthless humans who will leave no impact on the world. You might as well have not been born at all.
>>
>>378097970
>getting this upset with memes
reevaluate your life choices
>>
>>378098373
?
>>
>>378095231
>this fucking feel
>>
>>378093491
They should never start.
>>
>>378098201
If you're so fufilled why do you feel the need to shit on depressed people on a video game imageboard?
>>
>>378093491
25-35
>>
>>378099051
This.
>>
>>378097781
>strawman the post
>le fedora maymay
Not a arguement and not a bait
>>
>>378099163
Because he is not. I have a gf 5 years now and a job and that doesn't make me feel complete or happy. Personal satisfaction comes from yourself and nowhere else. The problem we all have is that we like videogames but we spend too much time on them, feeling that we could be doing other important things in life, losing our time instead. Personally, I think there is no age for leaving videogames. You should just learn to spend a correct amount of time on them.
>>
>>378097781
>t. thinks "fedoras" are a real argument

Anyone who actually takes your opinion seriously (no one will) is an even bigger fag than you
>>
>>378097781
>adult trademark
goodness gracious anon you made me spit my drink.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.