[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this came out like 2 days ago and i havent heard anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: mirage.jpg (126KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
mirage.jpg
126KB, 460x215px
So this came out like 2 days ago and i havent heard anything about it. It was made by the guys who did chivalry. Is it good?
>>
>>378083820

no

its bombed terribly

devs are even damage controlling the steam reviews from mixed to mostly positive

the game is garbage has powers like overwatch and its weird arab genies vs arab reds I don't even know.

no ones playing it, you'd be lucky to find even 1 server with players.

no marketing. too expensive.

all in all a disaster
>>
>>378083820

>been out for 2 days
>55 players online

what a blunder
>>
>>378083820

and yes it is from the chilvary devs
>>
i thought it looked cool but it only has 6 characters with a 3v3 game mode
>>
>>378083820
Better off just firing up chivalry again for a couple hours. Chivalry can still be fun for short periods of time, but it'll never be as fun as it was right at release before tryhards figured out all the wacky gamebreaking moves and killed it.
>>
legitimately less fun than chivalry
weird(?) aesthetic
pretty imbalanced
dosh
no AAAAGAAATHAAA
>>
I think it's against my religion to pretend to be a mudslam, even in a game.
>>
I like the concept but i just wish there was more character and level variety honestly and then it would be worth a 15 dollar price tag.
>>
played the beta, it wasnt too bad. pretty fun even though the mage character was op

whats the problem with it now?
>>
>>378083820
Horrible fucking marketing.

I only heard about this game just a few weeks from it's release. I guess they were counting on Chivalry nerds to become ultimate fagbois and promote the game for them "Look look look!! It's from same devs as my favorite game Chivalry! You guys have to play it!"
>>
http://steamcharts.com/app/368420

>190 player peak

dead on arrival
>>
>>378086787
No one bought it and there's no community so being a multiplayer only game it's already buried.
>>
File: 1494448139244.jpg (120KB, 763x813px) Image search: [Google]
1494448139244.jpg
120KB, 763x813px
The game had about one of the worst launches I've ever experienced. The entire first day you couldn't even buy it. And the server browser was not usable whatsoever. Yesterday I hopped on at like, what, 2 p.m.? And there was one full server. One. And has there been ANY real promotion of the game anywhere? It's like nobody knows it exists. The game is quite literally the definition of stillborn. It's sad.
>>
File: 1495675047112.gif (493KB, 440x330px) Image search: [Google]
1495675047112.gif
493KB, 440x330px
After seeing the rubble of 911 the same week it happened, i've had an EXTREME hatred of muslims and anything that promotes muslims in a positive light.

All those terror attacks since only entitle me.
>>
>>378083820
the voice acting sounds faded and low with little contrast with all the other sounds

they removed kicks and shield blocking

combat and movement feel to slow

the objective mode in the beta felt short and small in scale

everyone can climb, jump, and move to quickly on the map's terrain making bottlenecking and 1vgroup almost nonexistant and harder

The the two teams feel like reskins instead of having unique designs which separate the teams

team deathmatch was more of a clusterfuck than chiv's

Not enough weapon variation like chivs, no side arms

the "c" battlecry button stops you in place with an animation when you're running

The entire game feels like a downgraded version of chivalry except "exploit mechanics" if you didn't like dragging, reverse overheads, feint spam, etc.
>>
>Middle eastern theme

Haha. No.
>>
File: ouyvouyvouyp.png (92KB, 729x445px) Image search: [Google]
ouyvouyvouyp.png
92KB, 729x445px
holy shit
>>
>>378089136
Battleborn ain't got shit on this
>>
>>378089136
People like to meme about battleborn, but it dying is unexceptional. Unless you're a big player who can spend massive amounts on advertising, your multiplayer game will fail. Period. The vast majority of multiplayer games sputter out and die like this, even good ones.
>>
>>378089490
this shit never even got off the ground
>>
Fucking embarrassing.

When are they going to fucking fix Chivalry and remove beyblade ranked mode?
>>
>>378083820
Played it in alpha, not sure if it's still slow as fuck, but it was one of the slowest action games I've ever played. Uninstalled it after going 27-0 in my second match.
>>
>>378087356
Fucking worse than stillborn.

Stillborn took about at least a week to become to the point where it became a laughing stock.
>>
I've got like 750 hours in chiv. About 60 hours in the beta of Mirage and about a dozen since yesterday. Legit prefer this.

Way more gameplay variety. Added mobility makes the maps feel less like just set pieces. Even the ranged shit no longer feels cheap since you can block evwrything. Even like the objective map designs.

But yeah. Never going to have the appeal of chiv. The setting looks weird, the graphics aren't good enough to make up for it. If you didn't love chiv you're gonna still get frustrated and peace out here. God they need to get on some free weekends fast and frequent. I'll be bummed if this doesn't start growing soon and I just have to wait for Mordhau...
>>
>>378087646
Do you get this mad over Dylann Roof and Elliot Rodgers? They're terrorists too. Domestic, even
>>
bunch of random glowy purple shit appears on your screen and you die. that's all i remember from the open beta
>>
>>378092365
Git gud
>>
>>378092434

bitch i couldn't even tell wtf was going on
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.