[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how is it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: RS2Vietnam.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
RS2Vietnam.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
i love ro2 but i haven't played pic related beta so i ask you /v/ is it any good?
>>
answer me reeeeeeeeee
>>
>>378072257
>>378072257
It's a good game. But, it has it problems.
-Lack of campaign mode in multiplayer (like Rising Storm 1)
-FOV needs fixing (personal opinion)
-Lack of maps
-lack of voice acting compared to Rising Storm 1
-Has the same shit problems RO2 had when it released.
>>
If you like RO2 you'll like it, provided you can get used to the changes.
>>
Buy Squadâ„¢ instead you stupid goy
>>
>>378073676
Mostly this.
Controls are pretty wonky too, and the graphics and audio are pretty lackluster. The gameplay is pretty fun though, VC traps and flying the Cobra are some fun times. I'd only recommend getting it if you enjoyed the beta or are a big RO fan. Being desperate for a new Vietnam game also helps.
>>
>>378073676
You know there's going to be a campaign mode. Why do you think they make you wait 40 seconds when you switch teams at the end of a round? It's to appeal to the campaign mode fans and their love of waiting to play the exact same map over again.
>>
>>378073862

ded game
>>
File: squad.jpg (109KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
squad.jpg
109KB, 460x215px
>>378072257
Do not try the Rising Storm 2 beta, just get squad instead
>>
Unreal Engine 3 was shutdown in 2015.
No excuse
>>
>>378073676

Campaign mode was terrible though. You either ended up playing the same maps over and over or ended up with stacked teams.
>>
>>378074494
T H I S

Holy fuck campaign is fucking boring and it really showed how unbalanced most maps are.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.