[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What games have you bought recently, anon? How are they?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

What games have you bought recently, anon?

How are they?
>>
File: 1486147520632.jpg (461KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1486147520632.jpg
461KB, 900x900px
these are the last two games i bought

they're really fun and i love them both
>>
>>378070592
Prey and For Honor

Prey was engaging mechanically, but everything else about it was lackluster much in the same way as Dishonored, and For Honor is a clusterfuck of bad design choices and balancing issues that ruin a great core fighting system. Don't buy either at full price.
>>
I'm a poor neet who will never have money.

But I'm going to try Overwatch for the first time tomorrow during their free weekend.
I expect it to be reminiscent of TF2 and I doubt I'll have much fun with it but it'll make for a fine time sink.
>>
>>378070592
I can't remember which games I last bought, it's been a long time because of one simple reason; I bought so much entertainment in the past that I now have a backlog of it. I have roughly 200 hours of gamecube games to play, 100 hours of DS games, and I don't even want to get into my enormous Steam collection. If it were just video games I would be fine, but it's not. I have so many unwatched VHS tapes and Netflix shows that if a new one gets added I might just go crazy. The pages of unread books I have goes into the millions at this point, with hundreds of unread stories I wish to read.
In short, I might be screwed.
>>
>>378071158

4v4 in For Honor is actually the most balanced mode
>>
I recently bought the kidney stone removal game, shit sucks
>>
>>378070592
Enter the Gungeon.
I came for the bullet hell.
I stayed for the puns.
>>
I think the last game I bought was Persona 5

I luv it
>>
File: tumblr_ojopzo34ox1vis5u9o1_500.gif (469KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojopzo34ox1vis5u9o1_500.gif
469KB, 500x404px
Northgard and Day of Infamy. One is light on content, the other is light on players. Both are comfy though.
>>
>>378070592
I bought Dungeon of the Endless around a month ago and never played it. Turns out it's pretty good and now I'm addicted to it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.