[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*Disapproves of your path*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: 1081707-sten.png (151KB, 282x321px) Image search: [Google]
1081707-sten.png
151KB, 282x321px
*Disapproves of your path*
>>
>>378068157
You know what, fuck Sten and Morrigan. Pair of contrarian pricks, those two.
And fuck Alistair too. Recruiting Loghain and letting him redeem his name in the service of the wardens is a fucking no-brainer.
>>
I don't give a shit what you think, you're literally only here to swing a big sword.
>>
>>378068157
I don't care what you think about me Sten, I got my overpowered dog and I'm backstabbing faggots for 90 damage, you ain't got shit on me
>>
>>378068408
>affection gained with Sten
>>
>>378068389
>Recruiting Loghain and letting him redeem his name in the service of the wardens is a fucking no-brainer.
Also marrying Anora so you will be fucking his daughter right in front of him
>>
>>378068157
(conversational barking)
>>
>>378069383
Best companion.
>>
>>378068808
Sten was awesome. Just stand up for yourself and your opinions and your all good. Mostly. He Morrigan and shale were the best to talk to.
>>
>people couldn't get sten's approval
just stop being a fag in front of him
>>
>>378068157
That point when you fucked up so much sten tries to wrestle control from you and you have to put his punk ass down.
>>
>>378068389
>fuck Sten and Morrigan

Fucking goody two shoes huh.

>Recruiting Loghain and letting him redeem his name

I bet you would watch your wife fuck other men if you had one.
>>
>>378072741
>Interesting strategy. Tell me, do you intend to keep going north until it becomes south, and attack the Archdemon from the rear?
>It'll never see it coming.
>(Sten approves)
Based
>>
I love _____!
>>
>>378068157
>sten disapproving ever
wow you played the faggot run didn't you
>>
What ever happened to Sten anyway?
Like did he die off in a comic or did he just leave?
>>
>>378074154
Got promoted up the qunari ranks or something. Arishok, I guess?
>>
>>378074154
Went back to Qunland and got brainwashed into becoming the Arishok. Poor bastard
I wonder if he still gets to enjoy cookies ;-;
>>
Arishok > The Bull > Sten
>>
>>378068389
>fuck Sten
(Sten Approves +5)
>>
>>378074450
Arishok > Sten >>>> random Qunari NPCs > Nothing at all > Iron Bull
>>
>>378074450
>inquisition better than origins on anything
I feel insulted by your post, anon. It's absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>378068389
>And fuck Alistair too. Recruiting Loghain and letting him redeem his name in the service of the wardens is a fucking no-brainer.
This. Goddamnit, my Warden's only objective was to kill darkspawn and end the fucking Blight and I'm going to curse every able man I can, saint or sinner, into being forced to fulfill that duty, stop being a bitch Alistair.
>>
>>378074732
>completely unnecessary
>if you get Loghain you lose Alistair
>choosing Loghain is the right choice!
Loghain deserves only an ignominious death
>>
>there are faggots here that didn't hardened alistair, made him king with anora and then recruited loghain into the wardens
Why didn't you assure the best future for Ferelden, anon?
>>
>>378074732
>my Warden blahblah
Wouldn't have to face the Archdemon at all if Loghain hadn't killed Duncan and the rest of them.
>>
>>378075083
Yes, you would. Cailan knew that Ostagar was going to shit right from the beginning.
>>
>>378074998
A traitor like Loghain deserves to get slapped though. He is solely responsible for the death of Duncan, Cailan and half of Ostagar's army, including many Grey Wardens.
>>
>>378075083
It's true Loghain fucked up majorly (you'd have to face the Archdemon eventually anyway, but Loghain definitely made things worse at every turn) but death is not enough of a punishment. I'd rather see him forced to serve the cause of the group he stupidly tried to wipe out.

Besides, why play these games if you don't roleplay?
>>
>>378075386
Darkspawn would have fucked them over either way, with or without reinforcements. He went full retarded when pursuing the Wardens, though. And everything Howe.
>>
>>378074998
>Why didn't you assure the best future for Ferelden, anon?
Because Anora is a conceited bitch who's willing to put her own comfort and love of power over literally the safety of Ferelden (as can be seen by her actions at the Landsmeet if you don't promise to make her Queen) and Loghain is a selfish retard who is both the worst ruler in Ferelden's history (worse that the Orlesians he despises) and the traitor responsible for the whole mess in the first place.

Hardened Alistair can rule just as well alone as he can with Anora. Alistair kills Loghain in a duel, rules alone, take the dark ritual.

>>378075237
Yeah, clearly the sensible reaction was to save his forces and then waste them by spending a year fighting a needless civil war (that he caused) leaving Ferelden literally unable to defend itself.
>>
>>378075825
They could have waited for the Orlesian reinforcements to arrive. And guess who was against that plan?
>>
>>378075806
>but death is not enough of a punishment
What more of a punishment do you want? This would be understandable - though I still wouldn't agree - if you could recruit Loghain without losing Alistair, but you do. When it becomes clear that it's a choice between Alistair and Loghain, there's no good reason to choose Loghain.

What's worse is that Loghain wants to serve - not the Wardens, necessarily, but he wants to serve Ferelden and be remembered as a hero. Serving the Wardens is hardly the punishment he deserves; far better for him to die in front of his daughter after she has betrayed him to the Landsmeet without ever having a chance to say goodbye, his legacy cast down and his bloodline ended with Anora, remembered only as a traitor and a madman.
>>
>>378068157
If Sten disapproves of your choices you did something wrong
>>
>>378069383
always named him
>goD
or Barkspawn after playing that dlc
>>
>>378076301
You make a convincing and sensible argument, but my preference for Loghain's fate is a personal madness, not the optimal outcome, that's why >muh warden had to get involved in the discussion in the first place.

Besides, Alistair still has the Calling so even if he left the party from a logical perspective letting Loghain live technically gains you another Warden. It's not optimal, but it can still be considered a "benefit."
>>
>>378075237
Bullshit. It was proved in Return to Ostegar that Loghain betrayed him because he thought Cailan was going to divorce Anora. The fight being "unwinnable" was just the pretext he used to betray King and country.
>>
>>378077870
>he thought Cailan was going to divorce Anora
Never ever mentioned.
>>
>>378078976
The fuck are you on about? It was a major plot point. They thought Anora was barren and Loghain was sure Cailan was going to divorce her and marry the Empress of Orlais.
>>
>>378077028
Thanks, anon, it's nice to discuss this with someone who's not just a straight-up Loghain apologist - I agree with you about choosing personal preference over some nebulous 'optimal' outcome (which is mostly why I argue with people who support putting Anora on the throne). Maybe I just enjoy seeing Loghain's blood too much.

You make a good point about Alistair still remaining a Warden even if he leaves the party, but I'd counter that even so it's simply not worth putting Alistair offside for the sake of gaining Loghain, considering he's (probably) been a faithful companion for your entire journey and you've just made him King. Not to say that you can't, just that two Wardens are enough, so you don't /need/ Loghain. Still, thanks for a nice discussion, anon.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.