[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Defend this Harucucks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: Haru_Angry_Cut-in_2.png (234KB, 872x632px) Image search: [Google]
Haru_Angry_Cut-in_2.png
234KB, 872x632px
>Akechi: Guess what Haru? Just when you thought your father changed, I was the one who killed the fucker and for what? Just so i can help shido in his plans and one day i will KILL him for fucking with me

>Haru: Okay, I don't forgive you but wanna join us?

Zero reaction from any of this lmfao
>>
>>378063472
She's a nice person you dumbfuck, not like you'd understand
>>
File: Yusuke.png (169KB, 1280x512px) Image search: [Google]
Yusuke.png
169KB, 1280x512px
>>378063472
That forehead is HUGE
>>
>>378063602
This goes beyond being nice. Inviting a mass murderer to your party again? The party just goes full retard there.
>>
>>378063472
have you guys ever noticed how big her forehead is?

huh
>>
>>378063694
This

They don't even need him, they washed him right after coming from a boss fight while he was freshed up. Weak ass punk.
>>
They were expecting him to turn himself in after he was done helping them against Shido. What don't you fuckers understand about this? It's not like they wanted him to be their friend or anything
>>
>>378063907
Yes, the mass murderer who solves the crimes he does for fame is TOTALLY going to turn himself in!
>>
>>378063907
>>378064101
>turning himself in
More like killing his cognition and backstabs again.
>>
>>378064101
He clearly expresses disdain for his actions and understands he was in the wrong after the fight is over. He becomes much more reasonable. It's not that much of a stretch to think he would take responsibility for what he did.
They literally just want him to join because they have a common enemy in Shido, and with a power as strong as Goro's it'd be a waste to not have his help.
>>
Why does she have a big forehead?
>>
>>378063907
>he was done helping them against Shido

Didn't need to, guy lost his chance. Would you legitimately let him in your team knowing he murdered your close friends family? Knowing full well you was planning to take on shido just yourselves from the start.

You fags love to act so forgiving for 2d shit
>>
File: LISGDsS.jpg (76KB, 564x615px) Image search: [Google]
LISGDsS.jpg
76KB, 564x615px
Yusuke has no parents or relatives.
Haru also just joined that club recently.

When you watch the cutscene, both Haru and Yusuke are disturbed to the point they both outright pity Akechi. No one else reacts like Yusuke or Haru. At that point you've beaten Akechi at his backstabbing game, beaten him 3 times in battle. It's like they're staring at a rabid dog or a person who desperately wants suicide by cop.

Ann and Morgana are the ones who want to use Akechi for their own benefits to take out Shido, not Yusuke or Haru. And of the two members who are affected by Akechi's murders, Haru outright tells him she can never forgive him, but she can sympathize with how his life turned out. Futaba meanwhile thinks it's cool to make a joke about Akechi getting to redo his life like she did, the very person responsible for her mother's suicide. The people who should be mad their characters act tone deaf are Morgana, Ann, and Futaba.
>>
File: 1495310420129.png (244KB, 567x589px) Image search: [Google]
1495310420129.png
244KB, 567x589px
>>378063472
DELET
>>
>>378065042
Futaba is socially awkward and probably has autism.

Ann has way too much self doubt troughout the entire game.

Morgana is a crime against nature.
>>
File: tumblr_opo1mfBXqX1uvdqa9o2_540.jpg (54KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_opo1mfBXqX1uvdqa9o2_540.jpg
54KB, 540x304px
Haru would likely axe him in the back once the deed is done to be honest
>>
>>378063472
Fuck that forehead is huge.
>>
haru looks like a fucking pug
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.