[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW THE FUCK DO I BEAT THIS FAGGOT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault-2.jpg (134KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-2.jpg
134KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>378060130
You have to hit him until he dies.
>>
>>378060130
You don't
>>
>>378060130
is this some dark souls garbage? if so, you dodge roll and then attack until he telegraphs his next attack. rinse and repeat
>>
it's like Artorias, let him finish his combos and then hit him once.
>>
>>378060130
Gael is one of the fairest bosses in DS3. Probably counting the entire series too. If you can't beat him, just summon. There's no hope.
>>
>>378060130
Roll left. Don't walk into the lightning behind him. Poison weapon.
>>
>>378060619
>is this some video game garbage? if so, you press the button and then don't press the button. rinse and repeat
>>
>>378060721
This. Hes also one of the funnest to fight, not once did I ever get even mildly upset over dying because redoing it never got old
>>
>>378060130
You kick his ass, chump.
>>
get yourself a frost weapon, hit him until you hear the sound of Frostbite procing, then hit him with a firebomb, so you can re-inflict Frostbite faster.
>>
>>378060619
You just described melee combat systems.
>>
>>378060130
i literally killed him on my second attempt

>gratsword heavy +10
>50 strength
>35 vit

it's really easy compared to other fights, his attacks never go past 3-4 combo.
Also his swings are quite slow and telegraphed.

It's really one of the most enjoyable fights in ds3
>>
File: α.jpg (75KB, 420x473px) Image search: [Google]
α.jpg
75KB, 420x473px
hold shift for focused movement
>>
>>378060130

Was the DLC worth playing through? I started a new character but I forgot how much a drag the early game can be.
>>
File: mmmm.png (49KB, 143x133px) Image search: [Google]
mmmm.png
49KB, 143x133px
>>378060130
Press X to win.
>>
>>378062617
First DLC has a great environment design, weaker bosses and gear. Second DLC has weaker environment design, with stellar bosses and gear. And you have to get at least one of them to access the PvP arena. Since it's the last DaS for the foreseeable future get the DLC if you actually like the game enough to want more. That's it really, just more content. Anyone who's a fan will get it for more Souls.
>>
>>378061539
>35 VIT
The fuck level is your character
>>
>>378062617
Ringed City is really good. Ariandel is also cool but not as good as Ringed City. Ariandel, however, is a much nicer place to explore than Ringed City; the latter actually gets annoying with all the enemies you'll have to deal with if you really want to explore.
>>
>>378063673
fug my bad i meant the health stat
i forgot what it's called
>>
>>378060130
Just give him your Dark Soul, bro
>>
>>378063949
Gotcha that makes more sense
>>
>>378060619
Is this some shitposting garbage? if so, you bait and then insult until he replies. rinse and repeat
>>
>>378063841
i agree with this

ariandel aestethically is a joy to explore.

>gorgeous and pure as snow from the outside
>rotting flesh in its core

the ringed city didnt impress me in terms of environment but it's definetely better thanks to the bossfights.

> annoying with all the enemies you'll have to deal with if you really want to explore

the angles and spammed herald knights in the city streets were a mistake
>>
>>378060619
this is good advice
>>
Roll to the left for first phase. Roll to left abd bacl for next two phases
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.