[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good multiplayer games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5501.jpg (9KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5501.jpg
9KB, 268x188px
Hey guys, I need some multiplayer games that fit a specific niche - I need games where progression doesn't really matter all that much. I want a game to play with my NEET friend but every time we buy a game, I go off to do real-life things while she plays it nonstop. Even after one day she is miles ahead of me. It's zero fun because we aren't even on the same level anymore. She doesn't like League, CSGO, Rocket League, etc... and any MMO or sandbox game ends up with me in the dust. Any suggestions?
>>
Genital Jousting
>>
Dead island
>>
File: 1483106681250.jpg (10KB, 275x200px) Image search: [Google]
1483106681250.jpg
10KB, 275x200px
>>378058436
What about fightan gaems?
Roguelikes such as Risk of Rain could be good as well.
>>
90's FPS games like Doom, Quake 3, Duke Nukem, and maybe Serious Sam?
Co-op wave based games might be good too (Killing floor, COD Zombies, Left 4 Dead)
>>
>>378058436
Eso could work due to lvl sync.
Tf2?
>>
>>378058436
Planetside 2 if she's into MMO FPS games. All the guns/weapons in it are "side grades" so it's not really important if you unlock shit in it or not.
>>
File: IMG_0146.jpg (14KB, 155x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0146.jpg
14KB, 155x200px
>>378058436
Tell her not to play the everloving shit out of a game you both got to play together
I hate autists that do that
>"Oh yea bro let's both get nioh and co op it"
>we get it and start playing it
>don't get on for like one day cause I had some shit to do
>log on and party up
>"yea I'm like level 90 now but it's okay there's level sync!!"
>levels are even easier than before cause he kills everything in one hit
>>
>>378058436
>>378062934
stop being a fucking casual shitter or just find a new friend. casual shitter will never get along with noncasual, that's an easy fact
>>
>>378064623
How's it feel when you turn off the monitor for the night and you see your dead reflection looking back at you from the screen?
Some of us have shit to do. If you watch a tv show with your friend and can't finish it in one sitting you don't go home and watch the rest of it
>>
>>378058436
Get an SNES and play Donkey Kong Country, Mario World, Final Fight 2&3, ect.

Retro gaming is the solution to your problem.
>>
Risk of rain
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.