/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

persona 5 apocalyptic guide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (165KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
165KB, 1280x720px
ive spent all day trying to beat this fucker.

i think i might just return to the entrance and grind levels since im only 65, but im going to have to fight al the other stupid angels again

i literaly just had him to a smidge and the fucking fairy recarmas him. i had been using dyionisius or however you spell his name to despair them but i went for the kill and it wasnt enough then he fucking gets recarmad.

did anyone else have this much trouble?
>>
>only 65

How
>>
ur fucked.
xD
>>
>>378058463
i skipped most fights by just asking for money or running
>>
>not being level 99 from all the reaper grinding by this point
Actually how
>>
>>378057290
I mean, it was probably the hardest fight in the endgame, but I still crushed him on my first try, with no guide, with this being my first Persona game. You just suck, anon.
>>
>>378058608
im 65 and im using a lvl 55 shiki-oujl and a 61 dionysus

it worked fine up until this fucking guy
>>
>>378058721
and actually fuck restarting at the entrance, im going to go for it again, i almost had it last time if i didnt get greedy
>>
>>378057290
Fuse trumpeter and use debilitate with triple shot + cripple.
>>
>>378057290
and fags say this is easier than apocalypse
kek
>>
All challenge ends after you get sigfried at 67 with auto-matrakukajtheonethatboostsattack. Just decrease enemy defense in first turn and the battle is over.
>>
>>378057290
I had zero issue with it. All you need to do is just focus on spamming spells/physicals which hit everyone and make sure you actually kill the Angels without letting them get low enough to activate Recarmdra.

I was only level 75 when I finished the game and 5-8 of those levels were from just dicking around on December 24th.
>>
>>378061057
>kill the Angels without letting them get low enough to activate Recarmdra.
they dont need to be low to activate it
>>
>>378058608
This
>>
>>378062150
You sure? Cause I never had issue with Recarmdra until they were near dead.
It would take about two/three turns to dust them and during they interim they were spamming Sukukaja.
>>
>>378062571
one of them uses it as soon as its their turn
>>
>>378057290

My issue is how the final angel is not Metatron like they just forgot to add him or something
>>
>>378058721
> didn't max out loli confidant and have level 80-90+ Personas team on joker by now with at least some charge/concentrate and colossal physical / severe almighty magic skill along with debiliate.

Shit anon what have you been doing all this time
>>
>>378062995
im dating every girl in the game
>>
>>378057290
Why the fuck did you allow the fairies to survive? They are the true enemy.
Just grind for a bit, that area shits out experience by the mountain and your levels will fly up.
>>
>>378062768
Maybe I was killing them each turn with Yusuke, Ryuji and Makoto?

I've started doubting myself so I'm going to assume I'm in the wrong here and check it out the next time I get to that part of the game.
>>
Good luck fighting the twins in NG+ OP
>>
>>378057290
>Tarunda
>Rakukaja
>Attack
>Madiarama when needed
Wow, so hard.
>>
>>378063084
Yea, but loli confidant is the one that doesn't take any time in game at all and can be done without interfering with other confidant.
>>
>>378063471
>get the lolis to level 4
>never find one of the personas needed for some shit to get to level 5
>don't really care, too lazy to look it up
Still, being able to fuse over level would have been fun in hindsight.
>>
CC the fairy with fear or confusion, dummy.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.