[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Make this happen Nintendo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (169KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169KB, 1200x1200px
>>
>>378049435
We dont need a 4th re-release of oot thanks
>>
>Remake begging
Is there anything worse?
>>
>>378049770
Your mother
>>
>>378049435
Why remake these games again? We've had them on N64, Gamecube, Wii VC, 3DS and Wii U VC. If they were to remake any Zelda games remake ones that haven't had as much acknowledgement.
>>
>>378049435
how many times do you sperglords want to buy the same game?
>>
>>378049435
Why? There's already remakes on 3DS
>>
>>378051404
Why not bring them in HD on the Switch?
>>
>>378051613
Yeah I want to buy the same game for the 5th time to make sure Nintendo can keep making remakes
>>
>>378051613
They would have to redo a lot to make it look acceptable on the switch

might as well do something else

I'd like a Link's Awakening remake
>>
>>378049435
OR
They could make NEW, GOOD games so we don't need to keep replaying 20 year old games
>>
>>378051945
Not my problem that you buy free roms of a 15 year old game you fuckig moron
>>378052103
Not it would't
>>
>>378049770
Witnessing the death of your own child?
>>
>there was a time Nintendo actually gave away OoT (plus Master Quest), MM, AND Zelda 1 + 2 for free as a preorder bonus
>now people would seriously pay full retail for just two of these bundled together
>>
>>378052598
When did that happen?
>>
>>378052598
Before VC, they didn't have a way to resell old games besides packaging them in a single game.

Now they've gone full jew and will likely never do something like Mario All-Stars and the Zelda WW bonus.

>>378049435
This will never happen. Expect, at the very least, a port of one game individually sold at $60. That's including Skyward Sword
>>
>>378049435
I'd like to see a Majora's Mask sort of game using the BotW engine and assets. A more condensed world with more focus on characters.
>>
>>378052921
Majora's Mask was originally meant to be just an expansion pack on OoT
Imagine the DLC for BOTW being in the same vein
>>
OP's underage.
How about we get new games instead of making the Switch a glorified Vrtual Console?
>>
>>378052103
>They would have to redo a lot to make it look acceptable on the switch

Not as much as you'd think. The Grezzo 3DS versions already look great in HD.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spnBFUvbYJY
>>
>>378049770
Raising a daughter for another man to take her from you?
>>
Remakes should be reserved for when a game is so old that it is difficult to play on modern systems, or the initial attempt was disastrous. Ports, needing only the minimum retooling to be played on a different system, are fine. A port of the 3DS version for the Switch is something I might buy.

I would rather see a remake of the 2D titles. The Oracle games, Awakening, Minish Cap. Those ones feel relatively swept under the rug. I mostly just played Pokemon on the Gameboy, so a fresh coat of paint on these games would help fans rediscover those ones.
>>
>>378049593
fpbp
How about some original content instead of remake remake remake
>>
>>378049435
What a gigantic waste of everyone's time and resources.
>>
>>378049770
pix11.com/2017/05/24/cesspool-on-long-island-swallows-worker-alive/
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.