[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which is the worse game, Final Fantasy XIII, or Final Fantasy XV?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (32KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 500x414px
Which is the worse game, Final Fantasy XIII, or Final Fantasy XV?
>>
Thirteen
>>
XIII by far
>>
Most certainly XIII. XV was ok.
>>
File: vampire-hunter-hand.jpg (36KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
vampire-hunter-hand.jpg
36KB, 720x405px
>>378043706
I enjoyed playing both. I don't think either are very good, but I spent more time playing XIII.
>>
>people saying XII was the worst
Am I being fucking trolled?! XV was, no joke, the worst game I've ever completed. Nothing but obnoxious characters with a shitty script as far as the eye can see, and man, what a fucking sausagefest. XIII was shit, but at least it had some fucking GIRLS.
>>
15 was ok but definitely had some glaring flaws they should have waited to push the game out for to fix most of them being story related

13 was shit had no exploration even when the game "opens up" at pulse its still shit
the combat is the most boring shit to play and the fact you die after losing the currently controlled character is offputting
The aesthetics of the entire world was ugly and most of the MC's are the bad kind of unlikable
>>
File: only people to care about.jpg (117KB, 605x321px) Image search: [Google]
only people to care about.jpg
117KB, 605x321px
>>378043706
Definitely 13. How that game got past the conceptual stage, both in story and design, still remains beyond me.
>>
>>378043706
xii picked up in the later parts but xv was slow the entire fucking way through
>>
>>378043706
I think a XIII with XVs combat would be the better game

but as they are now they're both equally sub-par

maybe the superior finished pc version of xv will be better though
>>
>>378044949
>the combat is the most boring shit to play and the fact you die after losing the currently controlled character is offputting

my problem with XIII's combat is that it was really built for boss fights and not regular encounters. I don't want to fuck around with the paradigm system for every fight and play simon says.
>>
X is objectively the worst FF.
>>
>>378043706
XIII
>>
>>378045515
>worse than 2,3,13
no and I like 2 enough
>>
>>378043706
XIII is much worse

As for XV, I feel tsundere as fuck about it.
One time when I play it I'm having a fucking blast and it all comes together so smoothly

Some other times I boot it up and I can clearly see what a fucking mess this game is in every regard.

Honestly, XV is like no other game is in dire need of PC release and huge modding community to fix the game's glaring flaws, it would easily be goty material.
>>
>>378043706
Hidden third option FFX.
>>
>>378046461
You'd have to remake FFXV's gameplay and story from the ground up for it to be anywhere near GOTY material.
>>
>>378046910
Honestly it would take comparatively minor adjustments in gameplay to improve it

>reduce the hyper armor break point for most enemies that are not larger than yojimbos

>remove the default combos when you hold O and replace them with single attack swings that correspond to 1:1 input to make it feel more responsive

>give all weapon types air stepping abilities, including the royal arms

>make royal arms not consume your HP

>rework Armiger so that it lasts longer and doesn't loop just 3 attacks over and over again but uses all the royal arms you aquired (like Super Noctis does). Let the player manually turn it off instead of activating Armiger Chain (which can be activated when you have 1/4 bars left)

>Add ability to swap between weapon decks real time

There, you already have a better game with those minor changes and working with existing assets.

As for the story, it's unlikely to be ever fixed anyway.
>>
XI and XIV are way worse.
>>
>>378047912
Why? Because they're MMOs?
>>
>>378043706
XIII is unbearable. XV is ok, it was supposed to be far greater but just ok.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.