[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are now the villain of the last game you played. How will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: aku 3.gif (835KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
aku 3.gif
835KB, 500x375px
You are now the villain of the last game you played. How will you defeat the hero?
>>
Shido. Honestly there's nothing I can fucking do, even poisoning myself wouldn't work apparently.
>>
>>378041038
I haven't watch any of the last season, but I guess aku wins in the end?
>>
I can't, because the hero will always just abuse saves.
>>
>>378041424
Nope
Jack manages to kill Aku. But killing Aku also caused Ashi to cease to exist because she was Aku's daughter, so bittersweet ending.
>>
>>378041038
Fucking being the militia in tf2
Literally the villain in the sp
>>
>>378041570
thank god they didnt do some bullshit ending where she comes back, it would have ruined the end for me
>>
File: ref-gwendolyn.jpg (63KB, 400x565px) Image search: [Google]
ref-gwendolyn.jpg
63KB, 400x565px
>>378041038
Well anon, I guess I would just POWER FUCK HIS SISTER TO THE VERGE OF DEATH then marry her and poison him once I'm in the inner circle.
>>
>>378041038
Don't fuck with Planet Popstar.
>>
>>378041038
Twore open a portal in time and fling him into the future
>>
Does Diablo II have a main character?
>>
>im the enemy team in hots
No that hard, just hope the winrate hasnt balanced yet
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.