[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Injustice 2 LOOT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

LOOT MASTERS, ADVICE ME

so, anyone here who is into loot (or at least has figured it out how it works in Injustice 2), what do you recommend?

What are the best ways to handle loot, what to do, what not to do?

Any reason to hold onto gear for characters you don't play? Epic or otherwise? Any reason to hold onto common gear for the characters you do play? When to use regen, when not to? What to sell? Hoard points or use them all on bronze boxes? The coins you can use for premium skins, are they used for anything else?

What else to do and not to do?
>>
File: payforme.jpg (143KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
payforme.jpg
143KB, 1280x720px
>>378038107
>it's another deadshot zoning episode
>>
I'm interested in the story for Injustice 1 and 2 but dont really want to play the games. What is the best way to do that? Watch the cutscenes on youtube? Is there an animated series? I know theres a comic book but dont think I want to do that.
>>
sfm when
also

>>378038836
>interested in the story
>in a fighting game
why
>>
>>378039005
I've heard that its good? I guess they were talking about the comics
>>
>>378039152
It's literally just Bats vs Supes expanded into two games
>>
>>378038836
Start with the injustice year 1 comic (it was story timed on /co/ recently) and read till the end of year 5, then watch the injustice 1 cutscenes, then injustice 2.
>>
>>378039241
ok, thanks
>>
>>378039205
...its not though. That's the overarching theme but I guess the rest went over your head?
>>
>>378039425
No I understand what happened, but it's really not worth the other anon going out of his way to look into it. Nothing special
>>
>>378038201
https://www.eventhubs.com/images/2017/may/20/deadshot-causes-controllers-be-thrown/
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.