[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible it wont be a scam this time /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Destiny-2.jpg (87KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
Destiny-2.jpg
87KB, 400x399px
Is it possible it wont be a scam this time /v/?
>>
>>378034050
>Blizzard + Activition
Aside from the fear of Jew-ery through the roof I do feel optimistic since it's the second outing. Not to say sequels don't go backwards sometimes like DA2.
>>
File: 1494291726107.jpg (99KB, 1024x839px) Image search: [Google]
1494291726107.jpg
99KB, 1024x839px
>>378034050
nope. expect a season pass that cost $50 and covers two """expansions""', then five more content releases priced at $39.99 a piece over the next two years

only the absolute best goyim will pay for this shit
>>
>>378034336
The season pass is 29.99. They'll probably do what they've done so far and have a $40 expansion in a year and smaller free content drops throughout the year.
>>
>>378034336
>>378034442

This shit makes me so mad because I actually enjoyed the base game of D1 but it felt empty after the raid. Then they tell me I need to buy a £30 season pass to get the shit thats should have been there in the first place. Then they started releasing more and more.

They will do this shit in D2 and it will ruin it like it did the first game, but their retarded fans will buy it all so it will never stop.
>>
I'm an apologist for Destiny. I fully recognize that so much about it sucks, but I couldn't help but keep playing. The raids were complex and fun and required some real team synergy.

I think D1 was definitely held back by the inclusion of PS3/360 versions, and I'm hoping that with the experience gained from the first game's development and the loss of the last-gen anchor, Destiny 2 will be better.

Plus it's coming to PC so I'll probably get it anyway.
>>
>>378034050
It's a fucking standalone expansion pack for some kinda bastard MMO. It's a scam by default
>>
>>378034050
It's Destiny 1, coming to PC.
>>
>>378034050
At this rate most of this game's DLC will also be made from cut Destiny 1 content.
And don't forget the microtransactions in your full price + lengthy DLC plan game!

Expect jewry of the highest order.
>>
File: cerberus.jpg (3MB, 1313x1848px) Image search: [Google]
cerberus.jpg
3MB, 1313x1848px
Stop posting western garbage.
>>
>no 4th class
>1 raid

already cucked
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.