[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

blood dragon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Why didn't they decide to make sequels of this instead of preachy cause of the month shit?
>>
Probably because kids these days wouldn't get the references.
>>
Because they are incompetent
>>
>>378033141
I'd like to say it's because it was the pet project of one dev that got spun into a full expansion and they're iffy about the rights, but in all honesty I think it's because they're not willing to take any kind of risks. Which is why they licensed it to the retards who make the trials games.
>>
>>378033141
Same reason why Twitter, Youtube, MTV, and others keep doubling down despite loss of profits - They are all slaves to their ideology.
>>
File: 1489107594624.png (90KB, 300x228px) Image search: [Google]
1489107594624.png
90KB, 300x228px
Because real comedy is hard to sell when you don't have a legion of retards in social media praising and criticizing your product.
>>
why not blood dragon but based off 90s action movies and culture
>>
I dunno. But it was the only Farcry game I played. and I enjoyed it.

I wish a sequel get made. And no that fucking Blood trials game doesn't count.
>>
>>378034002
>blood trails

I've never been so quickly excited then immediately hosed down for a game
>>
It's boring and repetitive, it's awful.
>>
>>378034425
I was lucky by not spotting it until well after release despite liking the trials games. Saw the reviews, saw gameplay footage, dodged a bullet. How did they fuck it up so badly?
>>
>>378033141
who would have thought that, of all places, Ubisoft would have one of the best FPS of last gen and so far this one, too. In a FarCry game no less...
>>
>>378033141
They DID do a sequel, no one knows about it for some reason.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzxhVkeWgPY
>>
>>378033295
And kids in 2013 would?
>>
Why wasn't the game longer? Or have more forts to take over
That's like my main problem with Ubisoft games, they give you these cool forts to take over but there are never enough of them
>>
>>378033141
>preachy cause of the month shit
Can you please end your life
>>
>>378036132
Nah
>>
>>378036216
I implore you to reconsider
>>
>>378036291
You first. Live stream it and I'll follow suit.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.