[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red Dead Redemption

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Red-Dead-Redemption-2-6.jpg (634KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Red-Dead-Redemption-2-6.jpg
634KB, 1920x1080px
What movies should R* take inspiration from for RDR2?

Think modern western which are actually set in the old west; The Assassination of Jesse James as an example
>>
Logan
>>
>>378032725
The Magnificent Seven?
>>
I'd like more of the fistfull fo dollars influence in there. it would even fit with that dumb 3 character narrative they have a boner for

but really I'd like it if they did stuff with the spanish american war. Or whatever I'm not a history doctor
>>
>>378032725
3:10 to Yuma The Remake.
>>
Cowboys vs. Aliens.
>>
It would be neat if Butch's gang did a lot of train and bank robberies. Like in Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid. Or maybe if they started their own merc group like in blood meridian
>>
>>378032725
>delayed to 2018
LMFAO
>>
Will they ever release Redemption for the pc?
>>
>>378034973
_no
>>
>>378032725
What I want:
>Dollars Trilogy
>Duck, You Sucker!
>High Plains Drifter
>Django
>Outlaw Josey Wales
What we'll get:
>Hateful Eight
>Django Unchained
>Ridiculous 6
>>
File: image.jpg (343KB, 849x1126px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
343KB, 849x1126px
>>
Brimstone, it would cater to the /v/ audience as well
>>
>>378032725
Like westworld. Imagine being cowboy in a cowboy world made from machines and other science fuckery. Then you play as one android going rogue, but due to "errors" they can't just destroy you completely.
>>
>>378034973
The source code is allegedly a mess that makes it hell to port. I'm doubting it.
>>
>>378035974
I wish the concept of a bait and switch video game could still work. As soon as one person knows the twist, they immediately tell the whole internet and you can't not know about it unless you live under a rock.

I'm still amazed that Ubisoft never mentioned the future stuff or the Animus at any point leading up to Assassin's Creed's release.
>>
>>378035840
The fuck is this?
>>
>>378032725
None. I'm sick of their pleb movie pandering. It was fun back in the PS2 era, not so much now.
>>
>>378032725
Blazing Saddles.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.