[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chaos;Child

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: unknown.png (125KB, 603x428px) Image search: [Google]
unknown.png
125KB, 603x428px
Rejoice, for as this entry will finally be avenged from the absolutely trash adaptation.
>>
>>378024589
at least it will be better than the anime available right now
>>
is this going to be another anime thread?
>>
Only S;G was good, everything else is kinda crap.
>>
(for real)
>>
>>378024784
Indeed, the VN is awesome if you ask me, but the anime was horrible. It's what happens when you try adapting a >50h long VN into 1-cour anime, especially when Common Route (the one adapted) is by itself longer than S;G VN, plus they added some spoilers from other routes.
>>
>>378024959
I wouldn't say R;N was crap, just forgettable
>>
PC?
>>
>>378025196
CoZ will port it to PC as always and release a fix. They already have tools for the engine so it should take no time.
>>
>>378024959
I agree.
R;N really didn't do anything. Chaos;Head was a crapshoot. I don't know if Occultic;Nine is related, but I couldn't even get through the first quarter of the first episode.
>>
>>378025864
C;H anime was complete garbage, it's sad the only good SciADV anime adaptation was S;G.

Regarding O;N, it's from another franchise called SVN, and SciADV is a series of games inside of SVN. They might have more relation in the future, but for now this is all we know.
>>
>>378026150
any idea why they are bring the sequel to choas;head out? why not do release order
>>
>>378026828
C;H has been fan patched for years and does not have a shred of the normie following that S;G does. C;C doesn't have the former and is very recent which is why they're bothering with it at all.
>>
>>378027109
They can always do C;H Noah
>>
>>378026150
Chiyo already turned ReadingSteiner down when he offered them a fully translated C;HN script because "the game was too old and they want to focus on the newest experiences", plus C;C stands on its own perfectly and you don't really need to read C;H before, although it would be good if people have.

In any case, we might get C;HN and R;NE after this if enough support is shown.
>>
>>378027269
bit late for that now. imo they should've done it first but i'd still buy it if they were to localize it
>>
>>378025338
Who is CoZ?
>>
>>378028732
Committee of Zero. http://sonome.dareno.me/
>>
>>378028893
Thanks friend.
>>
>>378028958
You're welcome anon.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.