[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will be the next way to summon Personas in Persona 6?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 9

File: descarga (4).jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
descarga (4).jpg
9KB, 300x168px
What will be the next way to summon Personas in Persona 6?
>>
COMPS, like a real man.
>>
>>378017490
Yoyos.
>>
>>378017490
They burst out of your body like a chicken hatching from its shell.
>>
>>378017490
fidget spinners
>>
Quick, everyone post your Persona 6 ideas.
>>
>>378017490
Some anon wrote a really good speculation about it being tied to sickness and diesease. So probably summon them by injecting yourself with syringes
>>
>>378017578
Hold up...
Is this a YoYo reference?
>>
>>378017490
Jerking off
>>
evokers are still the GOAT
>>
>>378017886
Come, my Persona!
>>
>>378017775

-Gods based on Egyptian Mythology or literature characters like Captain Ahab, Sherlock Holmes and Dracula n shit.
-Set in New York City with a Japanese transfer student.
-Rabbit mascot
-Personas summoned by making body gestures.
>>
>>378018130
>set in America
Why not play that numale Persona clone coming out soon if you want to play in a shit setting?
>>
>>378017775
>There's a Kamen Rider character (turns out to be an Anti-Shadow Suppression Weapon possessed by Philemon or something)
>Your job is to go to a place to weaken Shadows so that when one emerges every month, he is able to defeat it spectacularly in front of the whole city
>>
>>378018561
Name?
>>
>>378018597
YIIK: A Postmodern RPG
>>
You ejaculate them out
>>
>>378017490
You will become your Persona ala like that one Digimon season
>>
>>378017775

Main party Personas are personified (personafied?) versions of legendary weapons like Excalibur and Tonbogiri.

In all seriousness, I hope they continue the concept of having the party's Personas following a certain theme (P5's are based off of thieves) instead of just taking them all from the same mythology (P3's are Greco-Roman, P4's are Japanese).
>>
File: 1364089364151.jpg (60KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1364089364151.jpg
60KB, 600x600px
>>378017775
A new disease affecting the populace, seemingly harmless at first but escalating as months pass. The team learns that it's not a physical virus, but something otherworldly spread through malicious emails, phone messages and eventually mass media. Protag's first persona is Hippocrates.
>>
File: 1314580031211.jpg (611KB, 1364x2148px) Image search: [Google]
1314580031211.jpg
611KB, 1364x2148px
>>378018838
they already did that in Digital Devil Saga
>>
Ripping your dick off.
>>
>>378017775
Persona 6
>Color : Green
>Arcana : Moon
>Core theme : Dream, Bliss, Fantasy, Illusion, Nightmare, Despair
>Initial Persona : Fairy Tale characters
>Ultimate Persona : Deities of knowledge, wisdom, enlightenment, and craftsmanship
>Main location : Small village network in the deep mountains, complete opposite of P5's urban Tokyo, far more rural than P4's Inaba
>Persona summoning : Book or script
>VR Room : Massive library with fireplace
>VR Attendant : Librarian woman is her 40's named Agatha
>>
Is Persona getting too formulaic at this point?
>>
>>378019205
>VR Attendant : Librarian woman is her 40's named Agatha

Was great until you got to this. Needs to be a sexy young librarian.
>>
breaking a mirror
>>
>>378017490
Getting jizzed on by meta satan.
>>
>>378017490
You have to clear Max 300 in Dance Dance Revolution to summon your Persona
>>
>>378017490
Jojo Poses
>>
>>378019460
>Needs to be a sexy young librarian.
It's MILF anon, because Agatha is Elizabeth, Theodore, Margaret, and Lavenza's mother.
>>
>>378019367
Combat is significantly improved this time around, but the social fuckaround aspect fails to evolve at all. That's just my opinion, but I think the series should have more significant party-wide time management. ive you at least limited ability to assign tasks to teammates, include events not necessarily relaed to protag etc. And then for instance if you didn't make the dumbass Chariot teammate study enough, he would be available less often because of cram school.
>>
>>378018597
>>378018670
I thought anon meant Midnight Animal lel
>>
>>378019127
>Coolest character in Devil Saga 2
>Dies first in the story

JUST.
>>
>>378017775
There are only four party members, but they each have the ability to swap Personas. Each character has a list of Arcana, and can swap to any owned Persona of that set. The Fool is exclusive to the MC's list, which is in fact contains every Arcana. One ally may have a list which favors physical Arcana, while another magic. Their lists increase in size as you raise S.Link. A Persona may only be summoned once at a time, even if it exists on multiple lists.
>>
>>378019624
>that spoiler
>that potentiall postgame battle
MY DICK
>>
>>378020383
So basically P1 with S links.
>>
>>378017490
Hara kiri
>>
>>378017775
no faggot dev pushing his linear story on us by having stupid invisible walls in the form of a cat telling us to go to sleep.

make penalties for not sleeping, but at least give us the option ffs
>>
Mementos fuses with reality somehow, with the consequence of people's shadow forms coming into reality and fucking shit up by forming some sort of organization, and persona users having their personas be constantly present no matter what. Personas themselves will be SLinks along with their users. The twist is that, despite the MC being able to swap a second persona around at will, the ever-present mascot character is the MC's real persona, and vanishes when you unfuck mementos at the end of the game.
Best ending gives MC the power to summon personas in reality anyways, so they just keep the mascot character around 100% of the time.
>>
>>378017490
Checking your privilege
>>
>>378017775
Salarymen/OLs

For some reason it's much easier to come up with chaosfag ideas than lawfag or even neutralfag
>>
>>378017965
>le edgy suicide
>>
>>378019857
Least you can bring him back.
If you didn't get Heat.
>>
>>378019573
Now you made me sad there are no more arcades to play DDR around here. I really wish we could at least get console releases like before.
>>
>>378019573
The game is now 750 hours long on easy
>>
>>378017775
>Bravely Default-like system where you accumulate points based on your actions
>Allows you to take up to four turns in advance
>More abilities than just elemental skills, buffs/debuffs and physical moves - do shit like reverse turns, haste or slow the entire battle, trade your HP for increased damage, etc
>In positive points (1-4) your Persona manifests at all times
>In negative points (0--4) your Persona disappears
>Basic physical moves merged - if you have your Persona out in positive points, it does an attack like Assault Dive or Double Fangs, etc
>In negative, your character attacks with their weapon, but it builds up a point for next turn
>>
>>378017775
The villain is a cult.
>>
File: Yakuza Irezumi.jpg (54KB, 450x329px) Image search: [Google]
Yakuza Irezumi.jpg
54KB, 450x329px
>>378017775
Color: Black and White, with various shades of grey.

Theme: Good and Evil, and the lines between both being blurred.

Setting is in Kobe and involves a Yakuza gang war. Yakuza mobsters use Persona to fight and kill each other. The Persona of dead Yakuza members are left behind to regress into Shadows, which you can negotiate with to make them fight on your side.

When a contract is made between a Persona user and a Persona, the Persona becomes imprinted on the Persona user's body under the guise of an Irezumi tattoo (pic related). When a Persona is summoned, the tattoo comes to life and bursts from the Persona user's body and returns when it's deactivated. Therefore, the action to summon your Persona this time is baring your skin.

For the MC, his body acts as the Compendium as the more of the Compendium of Personas you acquire, the bigger your Irezumi tattoo gets. At 100% you will have a full body tattoo.
>>
>>378017775
People live in the shadow realm, Yugi-boy finds out that his people are fighting for nothing when he discovers the real world. That's all I've got.
>>
>>378021976
Persona x Silent Hill?
>>
>>378022676
Japan don't like yakuzas, also tattoos on minors lolno
>>
>>378017886
That would actually be great.
>>
>>378023138
>go to leave bedroom
>anon-kun, aren't you stressed? Maybe you should jerk off
>>
>>378017775
I've got some Social Link ideas
>Dungeons & Dragons group, you role play entirely through text
>A girl who parties too hard, you go to nightclubs with her and have the choice of hooking up with random girls or helping her out
>A "book club" where you get more out of having read books
>The Lovers is a male, and you're his wing-man; problem is he doesn't understand that he's not looking for sex, but to be accepted
>A councillor who you actually learn nothing about since it's all talking about your own character
>>
>>378023285
>A councillor who you actually learn nothing about since it's all talking about your own character
>Start forming a bond with yourself
>>
>>378022992
Japan's biggest Yakuza gang, the Yamaguchi-gumi, split in two a couple years ago and is still in the middle of a huge gang war, so having a story about Yakuza would be very relevant.

Also Persona is known for tackling subjects and dealing with themes considered taboo, so why not?
>>
>>378023458
Yeah.
I can't decide if that would be good or not. Maybe your character can get special abilities from it or something. Or maybe the scales flip and eventually the councillor reveals they had similar problems at your age. It's just an idea.
>>
Has anyone ever noticed that every single Persona game has quite prominent trains in it?

Nyarlathotep's triumphant return in train form when?
>>
>>378022676
>Shin Megami Tensei: Ryu Ga Gotoku
HELL YEAH MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>378023285
Those are pretty good.
>>
>>378017775

>Set in Chiba or Sapporo
>Main cast are 20-somethings each with a career and carrying the baggage it comes with [MC had to leave home and family behind for his new job, Lovers feels trapped by her kid and her fears that she gave up on her athletic dreams too early, etc.]
>Theme is the strength of bonds formed and reclaiming what was left behind
>>
>>378017490

Modified COMPs/GUMPs. Either Tammy or Hacker-kun give them to you.
>>
I'd like to see a mainline game that uses Persona Q's wild card. So basically instead of the MC having 6-12 extra Personas, everyone has one main and one secondary. You could still make the MC OP by limiting everyone except them to being able to use Arcana of their primary Persona type.
>>
>MC and co have MP3 players where they keep personas
>They also carry headphones to protect them from shadows
>Summoning involves unplugging headphones to release personas
>Insert metaphor here
>>
File: asdasd.jpg (277KB, 2000x640px) Image search: [Google]
asdasd.jpg
277KB, 2000x640px
>>378017775
Core color's Green

Set in Tanegashima.

Core party persona theme, Explorers/wanderers.

The music could be comfy ass countryside shit with a lot of flutes and guitar strums.

The theme could be something along the lines of "escape". Not necessarily to that to run away is the best course of actions, but more along the lines of a person's convictions to abandon everything, and start anew, or face your fears/problems, and fight on.

One of your fellow party members could be someone so tired of the isolated island life, who wants to move to say, Tokyo.
Another could be some dude who was hated in his previous school, followed his/her parents here, and is too afraid to get close to people in fear of the same thing happening again.
There could be an adult Slink where maybe he's a criminal escaping his past crimes, etc.

The MC could be someone who lost his well-off parents, his relatives are hounding for his guardianship for money, and he was taken/sent-off by a close friend of his parents to escape to this island where his relatives couldn't exploit him.

I dunno. Honestly, I just want one set there since I fucking love the place. It has a certain feel to it, one I can't describe, but fucking adore.
>>
>>378017775
It's been said before, but a college setting would be perfect for me.
I found it difficult to relate to the high school kids in 4 and 5 at times just because I'm a grad student and it's been so long since I was in HS.
College would allow for so many other options and would allow for international travel if they wanted to do that.
But I really doubt they'll do something like that
>>
>>378025378

Looks comfy as hell.
>>
>>378017775

>Setting takes place in a new school that is for the most gifted people in japan.
>Protagonist gets transferred there despite having no obvious gifts.
>Turns out that there has been incidents where the students suddenly lose their talent for no reason. Resulting in them getting quietly expelled
>Protagonist gets recruited into a club that investigates supernatural goings on in the school.
>Turns out that someone is draining people's shadows of their latent causing the people to become talentless husks of themselves.
>Protagonist and growing group of friends work to find out who it is and to stop more people falling victim
>It turns out that the entire situation has set up by the school to artificially produce persona users for the government.
[1/2]
>>
File: monokuma.jpg (12KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
monokuma.jpg
12KB, 500x282px
>>378026032
[2/2]
>However it then turns out that everyone is being manipulated by an entity that has been spawned from mankind's desire for perfection and wants to drain humanity of all its positive quantities to become a perfect being.
>Protagonist defeats bad guy and everyone goes on about how your talent isn't the only thing that defines you as a person.

The only downside is that I ripped this premise from danganronpa
>>
File: MaraSMT.jpg (673KB, 2056x1956px) Image search: [Google]
MaraSMT.jpg
673KB, 2056x1956px
>>378017986
hahaha oh man. this would be funny rub you dick to summon a bigger dick.
auugh im cooooooooommmmmmming MARA!!!
>>
File: 350.png (147KB, 350x360px) Image search: [Google]
350.png
147KB, 350x360px
>>378017775
>Color : green
>Set in dystophian cyberpunk future, in an ocean city because global warming.
>Protagonists are studying in a special school for gifted studens, but realise that the school was created by corporations to study and weaponise personas.
>Personas can be summoned by technology like smartphones, but a living person is still required, when a persona user becomes proficient enough, they are kidnapped, and connected to the matrix, so that their personas can be controlled and used by the bad guys.
>Final boss is a guy who wanted to become god by merging with an artificial intelligence and wanted to turn humanity into a hivemind.
>>
>>378017775
I think P6 might go the SMT route and have the characters summon Persona from their smartphones.
Since they probably can't go back to Tokyo again maybe they'll set it in Kyoto and base it around there being a mirror world encompassing the city that only the party members can see where each dungeon is a major location with major bosses being Shinto and Buddhist deities.
>>
Achieving orgasm.

Can you imagine? The guys whip their dicks out and the girls start shoving things up themselves.

Would buy.
>>
>>378018670
>Postmodern RPG
Geez, even the name screams numale
>>
File: thisman.jpg (127KB, 585x686px) Image search: [Google]
thisman.jpg
127KB, 585x686px
>>378017775
This guy should be a new persona
>>
*unzips*
>>
>>378017490
>unzips katana
>>
>>378025378
Sounds extremely comfy.
>a criminal escaping his past crimes
Tanaka
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.