[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one who thinks that Fallout 3 is better than New Vegas?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 34

File: Fallout_3_PA.jpg (393KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout_3_PA.jpg
393KB, 1280x720px
Am I the only one who thinks that Fallout 3 is better than New Vegas? FO3 felt a lot more like Fallout 1, which world I love, and it even improved the apocalyptic atmosphere upon it. NV feels too much like Fallout 2, which is basically a boring spaghetti western clone with more wacky stuff. I don't get Fallout fans who say that FO3 is too apocalyptic, DC looked like it had more radiation concentration and mutant population than East Coast, it would be hard to build anything there.

Fallout 3's level design felt more comfortable for exploration. Building interiors seem more logical. NV had too many confusing and tedious corridors. FO3's open world, despite mostly designed like a semi enclosed maze, is still better than NV's boring wasteland cluttered with invisible walls.

FO3 is less politically oriented than NV. I do love the choices that NV offers so much, but I really was not interested in anything that happened in the world there, and NV forces you to pay attention to events lore like it's the "War and Peace" of video game. Classic Fallout games weren't even as rigid and political as NV, I think this crappy political stuff is what makes NV truly inferior to the other games. FO3 lets you ignore the story, because there was barely any story outside the main quest at all, and enjoy the game in your own way.

And lastly, FO3 simply has better aesthetics. Everything is rotten, radiated, and corroding. In the other hand, NV failed at delivering the old western aesthetics it aimed for. I'm a huge fan of Spaghetti Western, I love Ringo, Django, Sartana, and Sabata. I can tell that NV did a really poor adaptation of this Italian western aesthetics, whereas FO3 was pretty successful in capturing a post apocalyptic aesthetic.
>>
Yes, you're the only one.
>>
>am I the only one

Stopped reading there. You have autism.
>>
>>378015393
Alright?
>>
Personally I prefer New Vegas, but Fallout 3 in my mind undoubtedly did some things better than NV.

I like Fallout 3's world layout and locations way more than New Vegas. The ruins of DC was this really cool hub with a ton of interconnected areas, and the Capitol Wasteland had the perfect balance of explorable locations and wide, open areas. New Vegas felt really deserted (I mean, yeah, it is the Mojave Desert, but that's no excuse for a lack of fun locations to explore).

Fallout 3 had a ton of world-building and side stories through placement of items, positioned skeletons, and terminal logs that made the world feel real. Meanwhile New Vegas really doesn't have that much in terms of little side stories and world building.

Like you said OP, Fallout 3 kept the same aesthetic and atmosphere throughout. New Vegas felt like it was in an identity crisis and couldn't decide between a western, a 1950s crime story, or a sci fi adventure.
>>
>>378015818
NV has the same problem as Fallout 2 regarding the atmosphere, really. It wanted to be everything, but in the end it's good at nothing.
>>
fallout 3 has great atmosphere, but everything else is trash. new vegas has very strong role-play and quests, but feels like a wierd western with robots.
>>
>>378015204
new vegas has better building exploration. in fallout 3 it's too easy to find everything in your first playthrough. in new vegas i would return to buildings i've been to several times and find a room i haven't seen before.
>>
I don't like how NV forces you to follow specific routes across the Wasteland because the story wants you to go there first
So many fucking invisble walls, platforms I can clearly jump to but the game won't let me
There was a lot less exploration and a lot less cool hidden places/easter eggs

Also I really hate the way you have to navigate Freeside
>>
>>378016601
>new vegas has very strong role-play
That's not quite true. FO1 and 2 are examples of strong roleplay due to the ability to play as a retard who saves the world. New Vegas only lets you play as a cardboard pistolero. NV's dialogue and karma system is pretty poor at shaping your character, they lack personality. While it has more roleplaying than 3, it's still not particularly strong at all.
>>
I remember an episode of Roster teeth where they booed the guy who brought up fo3. so no, but thats not a good thing and its faggots like that allowed todd to get away with it
>>
>>378016698
Every room in NV looked the same to me, even more so than 3.

>>378016789
I don't agree with you there. I think NV did a good job at locking a certain areas by putting high level enemies, but the problem is, the world isn't interesting looking at all.
>>
>>378017256
Fallout is more of Emil's game than Todd's.
>>
>>378016789
"the story" is just trying to do you a favor and lead you to your first house. fallout 3 did the same thing with lucas simms automatically engaging you in conversation when you enter megaton.
>>
>>378017526
>>378017319
Having a shit ton of Cazadors and Deathclaws in certain locations is fine, that's not what I meant though

The line of untraversable mountains in the middle of the map that force you to take a certain path to that southern town attacked by the Legion about halfway through the game is the biggest example of this
By that point I wanted to go exploring, but nah
and even after beating the game and just trying to have fun wandering around, I can't because half the time I can't just walk up a slight angle before the game stops me
>>
You could just install TTW and play Fallout 3's campaign in New Vegas but I think NV is the better game for the following reasons

1. Fallout 3 although has more things to look at, New Vegas is easier on the eyes, especially when it gets dark

2. New Vegas has FAR less assholes to deal with, hostile or not

3. Courier has little to no ties to anything in the Mojave compared to the Lone Wanderer so there's less heartache by the number when someone close to him dies or forces him out on his ass

4. Courier gets laid more often than the Lone Wanderer, can even form relationships

5. More companion variety, they're also a lot more interesting
>>
File: IMG_2833.jpg (57KB, 681x692px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2833.jpg
57KB, 681x692px
Yes, I agree. Fallout 3 is MUCH superior to that New Vegas trash
>>
>>378018227
there's only one mountain in the middle of the map, black mountain. everything else is small hills that can be easily traversed with some jump spamming. those hills are actually designed to lure you into the nuclear test site and get fucked up.
>>
>>378018454
>New Vegas is easier on the eyes
Also less interesting imo.

>3. Courier has little to no ties to anything in the Mojave compared to the Lone Wanderer so there's less heartache by the number when someone close to him dies or forces him out on his ass
Courier is also a cardboard. I like vault dweller's open ended relationship with his dead mother better, you can choose to care or not to care about her.

>5. More companion variety, they're also a lot more interesting
I agree, but again, most of their personality is revolved around political plot and views. The psychological emotional personality itself is pretty shallow. But still better than FO3's lack of personality.
>>
>>378015204
i like the f3 dlc better point lookout and the stuff in the north was pretty cool
honest heart and dead money where really cool too though
FO3 had more wacky stuff like the cannibal town the ghoul in the tree the gary vault the music vault
FNV was way more story and faction focused
>>
>>378016698
What? Fo3 has awfully huge buildings/metros with same rooms, same supermuties, same trash loot.
>>
>>378019941
Vegas is just a reskin of fo3
Only difference is you can aim and the map is filled with NOTHING and is boring

The developers didn't even try to create an original game
Its all the same
>>
The problem with Fallout 3 is that it tries to force the whole 'muh family' story on you, I couldn't care less about Dad, I couldn't care less about the mom, and I killed every single one of the vault's residents on my way out.

Funnily enough, the moment I stepped out of the vault, I lost completely all interest in the game.
>>
>>378021686
New Vegas is hands down better for edgelords, it even has a faction based around it.
>>
>>378021785
You're the reason why Fallout just keeps getting worse and worse
>>
>>378022328
Nice strawman.
>>
>>378015204
No you're not, but /v/ seems to jerk off to NV for reasons unknown.

NV was the glitchiest pos ever released, Obsidian completely blew their chance on it.
>>
>>378015204
What you mean is that you had more fun with F3 than NV, which is fine.
But NV is objectively the better Fallout game.
>>
>>378022864
They only had 18 months and it's still a better game than any other release from Bethesda lmao
>>
>>378023359
> lmao

Get out.
>>
I liked both of them.

..but running into invisible walls in NW really killed a lot of my enjoyment in exploring random places.
>>
>>378015204
I really liked the hotel quest in 3 (the one where you work with the mercs, not the tenpenny tower one). I just wished 3 had more quests like that.
>>
>>378023567
http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/48511/?
>>
>>378015204
>Fallout 3's level design felt more comfortable for exploration.

You mean the bajillion metro tunnels that never had anything in them and weren't even properly connected?
>>
>>378015204
So while I agree with Fallout 3 having a more interesting world in terms of level layout, Fallout games have never really been about "exploring the post apocalyptic wasteland".
Theyre games about the societies that have come about as a result, every area in F1 &2 was populated with NPCs you could talk to, it wasn't straight up dungeons like F3 did.

As much as I like F3, we just dont have daily thread about it like we do with NV, people were right in the end, it really is Oblivion with guns.
>>
>>378015204
i think fallout 3 is better than new vegas too.
fallout 3 have a clear and strong objective,
to find ur father.
and you can find clues of your father in each city.

while NV have a weaker objective.
too much side stories make the game lost it's focus.
>>
>>378015204
It has been explained time and time again why the lore rape, nonsensical "let's settle next to this here nuke", metro crawling simulator with a green filter called Fallout 3 is hot garbage.
>>
Fallout 3 is my favourite game of all time. However, trying to be objective about it, I'd say that NV is overall the better game.

F3 has a great atmosphere, exploration, environmental story telling and radio songs. NV has the superior quests, characters and dialogue. The only thing I can't make my mind up about is the ambient soundtrack.
>>
>>378024734
Also, NV has superior DLC.

DM > LR > TP OWB > PL > HH > BS > OA > MSZ
>>
>I don't get Fallout fans who say that FO3 is too apocalyptic

Because it's 200 years after the war and the ground is still covered in rubble, nobody has even attempted to build anything more advanced than propping some corrugated metal up in a rough box shape, and everyone somehow survives off scavenged food from pre-war grocery stores which has lasted for 200 years without spoiling and also not run out even though that's apparently been the only source of food for literally every human for 200 years

inb4 hurr durr it has mutants it doesn't have to be realistic
>>
>>378023806
The Reilly's Rangers one?
Fallout 3's quests actually weren't that bad. All the named one's usually involved varied situations, only issue for me was that there wasn't enough of them.
>>
>am I the only one

nah, maybe 3 other ones.
>>
File: 1333008954780.jpg (628KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1333008954780.jpg
628KB, 1024x768px
>be a country boy shitter
>only ever played baby's first vidya on n64, ps2 and internet browser
>mum finds a new man
>he's an engineer
>watch him play big boy stuff
>his boss gives me counter-strike during a dinner one day
>discover gmod
>somehow get my hands on fallout 3
Had never seen or heard of a role playing game before, it was fucking amazing.
>>
>>378023460
>being this new
:^)
>>
>>378025219
>fallout 3
>role playing game
>>
>>378025127
Yeah that one. Most of the quests are good, just not enough of them like you said. There are only 17 sidequests in 3.
>>
>>378025028
While I don't necessarily disagree with your statement, I don't thinking using Japan is a good example. Those areas were devastated by nukes but as a whole the country is still functioning, and even received help from the country that bombed them in the rebuilding effort. If the entire world was glassed there wouldn't be anywhere near enough resources or people to properly build things back up in a comparable amount of time.
>>
>>378025714
>there wouldn't be anywhere near enough resources or people to properly build things back up in a comparable amount of time

ok but fallout 1 and 2 established that there were enough resources to at least rebuild more than 3. in 3 it looks like there wasn't even an attempt.
>>
People give NV a lot of shit because of how "bland" the world and stuff is but on replaying F3 I kinda felt the opposite. Of course F3 had a lot less to work on and the novelty got it quite far, especially with going balls deep with the retro style, but these days it just feels so bland since NV, and 4 to some small extent, does the same thing but adds some personality on top of it making it feel a lot more colorful and interesting.
>>
>>378025926
Yeah it's still dumb that everyone is living in shorty hobo tier shacks but some people seem to believe that because Japan was able to get their shit together in roughly fifty years that the same rules should apply to a fully post apocalyptic world.
>>
>>378015204
You definetly have a point here.

Fallout nv is very flawed and incomplete.
Obsidicucks are to blame for accept such a shitty contract.

It is still more enjoyable than most of the other garbage out there.
>>
File: atris v nihilus.jpg (3MB, 9000x6225px) Image search: [Google]
atris v nihilus.jpg
3MB, 9000x6225px
>>378015204
Fallout 3 excelled in some areas more so than NV, and NV excelled in some areas more than 3.

Depending on your priorities and aesthetic preferences, you might like one over the other.

It’s the KotOR debate in Fallout form. Fitting that NV and KotOR 2 were both made by Obsidian.
>>
>>378025028
>>378025714
>>378025926
>>378026296
The East Coast was bombed much harder than the West. In Fallout 3, the radiation was probably only starting to disappear and newcomers from the West Coast were only starting to appear. Only the mutants could survive decently. The population of tame ghouls was too few to actually build anything. Even the Brotherhood was only there for 30 years or less.

>>378026239
4 has better design, I do agree, but NV isn't so. More characters than 3, but the environment design is pretty inferior. NV's personality is colorful but much less focused. It's like comparing Fallout 1 to 2.
>>
>>378015204
I agree with your points, but I would add that it was also the first modern Fallout game as well, and carved out an exciting and rich world. It drew millions into a previously dead franchise and rejuvenated the whole western RPG genre.
>>
>>378015204
What kills Fallout 3 for me is the severe lack of guns. They didn't even bother to make unique textures for unique guns. And the combat shotgun will never fail to piss me off.
>>
>>378024704
>muh lore
>muh metro
Every time.

>let's settle next to this here nuke
The construction of Megaton was aided by Children of the Atom. Of course they chose to live there.
>>
>>378027615
>4 has better design
Eh, It's pretty damn bland as well, but still more interesting than 3.
>but the environment design is pretty inferior.
That's where we disagree. Again, NV pretty much has all the stuff 3 had apart from DC, which I always kinda hated, but it added some motifs to the boring dusty wasteland with a shitty color filter over it instead of just being Mad Max with funny looking toasters.

Like there is nothing in Fallout 3 that stands out to me. When I think of F3 I think of a generic post-apocalyptic world and that's about it.
>>
>>378015204
Thanks for the pasta, have a (You)
>>
>>378015204
NVfags are obnoxious yeah.
I think the fact that NV feels more like a full price mod or expansion pack of FO3 hurts it a bit.
I would like to see what obsidian could do with a better engine and assets. I think "new vegas 2" was said to be in development, and I really hope the environments are more interesting and the models higher quality.
>>
File: asd.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
asd.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>378027806
Same problem as in 4, so many gun mods but you only end up using 2 or 3 guns the whole game.
I really missed reload animations like this from 4
>>
>>378028125
>I think "new vegas 2" was said to be in development, and I really hope the environments are more interesting and the models higher quality.
It isn't. At least not by Obsidian. They are more or less a tiny indie dev these days, they don't have the resources to make a full scale FPS RPG. Few devs could.
>>
File: you are a special snowflake.png (24KB, 698x889px) Image search: [Google]
you are a special snowflake.png
24KB, 698x889px
>>378015204
>>
>>378015204
>Am I the only one who thinks that Fallout 3 is better than New Vegas?
Yes, in the history of mankind there has never been another person who has shared this opinion.
>>
File: fallout4reload.webm (2MB, 1048x500px) Image search: [Google]
fallout4reload.webm
2MB, 1048x500px
>>378028275
Funny thing is that apparently the individual bullet loading with lever-action rifles and revolvers took Obsidian a great deal of effort to get working properly because Gamebryo is so fucked. Todd and the gang didn't bother to code it in Fallout 4.
>>
File: 1284491526473.gif (603KB, 200x189px) Image search: [Google]
1284491526473.gif
603KB, 200x189px
>>378028275
>damage floaters
>that god awful lighting/ENB watever
>darnified

TRIGGERED
>>
>>378028010
>Eh, It's pretty damn bland as well, but still more interesting than 3.
4's environment is the most varied of the bunch.

>NV pretty much has all the stuff 3 had apart from DC
But they were put together rather sloppily. What kind of motifs? The Strip? It was an utterly failed attempt at recreating New Reno. Apart from the strip, there are the Quarry, Airfield, NCR camps, they're all dull to me. They have a few memorable moments, yeah, but aesthetically bland. Fallout 3's "generic post-apocalyptic world" looks better and the size is more suitable for interesting exploration.
>>
File: 1371847625080.png (112KB, 667x550px) Image search: [Google]
1371847625080.png
112KB, 667x550px
>>378015204

No, everybody thinks that except contrarian hipsters.
>>
>>378028871
sup todd
>>
File: mosin.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mosin.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>378028781
The even funnier thing is that modders got it working in Fallout 4
>>
>>378028857
>4's environment is the most varied of the bunch.
True, but again it's lacking in anything sort of unique and has no real character to it that stands out is what I meant.
>But they were put together rather sloppily.
Maybe, but so was F3 to be fair.
>What kind of motifs?
The western motif and the sort of post-post apocalyptic motif focusing more on the emerging cultures rather than just "grimy survivors trying to survive"
> Fallout 3's "generic post-apocalyptic world" looks better
It really doesn't. It looks about the same.
>and the size is more suitable for interesting exploration.
That I think is fairly valid.
>>
>>378028781
Yeah, Obsidian didn't expect how much work it would be. In the final game the reloading animations still are a bit fucked, if you dick around with them you can go fast as shit.
>>
>>378028821
>no pissfilter is "god awful lighting"
>>
>>378029529
Replacing it with a with some over saturated, almost blinding thing isn't better.

Use Fellout or something, damn.
>>
>>378027806
Seriously, how the fuck does this thing work?
>>
File: DSC_2504-91.jpg (555KB, 1600x1060px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_2504-91.jpg
555KB, 1600x1060px
>>378029636
That is how the Mojave desert looks.
>>
>>378028275
I love Lucky. High fire rate and great reload animation.

>>378029283
>True, but again it's lacking in anything sort of unique and has no real character to it that stands out is what I meant.
Well, the character is post apocalyptic theme where people build houses out of trash. What else do you expect?

>Maybe, but so was F3 to be fair.
FO3 lacks asset variation, but IMO the available assets were put together quite well, especially compared to NV.

>The western motif and the sort of post-post apocalyptic motif focusing more on the emerging cultures rather than just "grimy survivors trying to survive"
I've told you that I'm a huge fan of Spaghetti Western, and NV is the most bottom of the barrel imitation of it. At least FO3 has a decent post apocalyptic atmosphere and stayed true to it's premise.

>It really doesn't. It looks about the same.
FO3 has ruins all over the place. NV has a huge wasteland with a few ruins in between. Not quite similar, unless you're talking about Lonesome Road.
>>
>>378029784
And it looks like shit, good thing it's a video game and not real life.
>>
>>378029684
They probably though it's a good idea to combine pump action shotgun with a drum magazine.
>>
>>378029883
>What else do you expect?
Nothing really. I'm just saying it's bland as fuck and I like that NV tried to do something to alleviate that and it's a shame that so many people say it was the one that was bland which I've always found it to be the opposite.
>FO3 lacks asset variation, but IMO the available assets were put together quite well, especially compared to NV.
Fair enough. I will give them that.
> and NV is the most bottom of the barrel imitation of it
I'm not saying I wanted a full on western game, but it taking a lot of aspects from it made it stand out a bit and not feel as generic is what I meant. Now it isn't just Mad Max with funny toasters, it's Mad Max with funny toasters and cowboys.
> At least FO3 has a decent post apocalyptic atmosphere
Again, I feel they are about the same only NV managed to add more stuff on top of it.
>NV has a huge wasteland with a few ruins in between
Pretty much in every direction you look you will find a ruin though.
>>
File: 1472723987114.jpg (29KB, 295x214px) Image search: [Google]
1472723987114.jpg
29KB, 295x214px
>>378029897
>>
>>378015204
The main difference: plot, characters, choice. I agree the setting is better in fo3 but NV has much better values.
>>
File: 1495475492695[1].png (520KB, 742x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1495475492695[1].png
520KB, 742x1334px
>>378015204
Fallout 3 fags btfo.
>>
File: 1495510962719.jpg (41KB, 510x364px) Image search: [Google]
1495510962719.jpg
41KB, 510x364px
>>378015204
>>
>>378030338
>it's bland as fuck and I like that NV tried to do something to alleviate that
>I'm not saying I wanted a full on western game, but it taking a lot of aspects from it made it stand out a bit and not feel as generic is what I meant.
It's good for them for trying, but they sacrificed consistency to do that, like what Fallout 2 did. Does that make the world seem less repetitive? I don't disagree with that, Fallout 2 was also less boring than Fallout 1, but it's all over the place yet good at none.

>I feel they are about the same only NV managed to add more stuff on top of it
NV doesn't feel like a post apocalyptic world at all to me.

>Pretty much in every direction you look you will find a ruin though.
Not the torn down concrete jungle you find in DC. It's a flat wasteland with some stuff scattered around.

>>378031239
NV is longer, more replayable, and has more mods and crafting. FO3 is the kind of game you finish once or twice.
>>
>>378021686
it doesn't try to force it in you at all.

You don't need to give a shit about your dad. Since you can place finding him at the bottom of your priority list and insult him at every turn.

FO4 is the one that forces it on you.
>>
>>378031783
>FO3 is the fans you finish once or twice

Funny. I did seven playthroughs, making a different build each time.
>>
>>378015204
>FO3 felt a lot more like Fallout 1
How can you be so wrong.
>>
>you will never spend a good portion of your childhood in Little Lamplight
>>
>>378015204
Yes, Todd. Yes, you are. There are whole videos dedicated to proving that lump of feculence you call an opinion wrong. So I'm just gonna call you a faggot. Faggot.
>>
>>378032302
>good portion
Little Lamplight would be fucking dead in an actual Fallout world. Unless it was a European release
>>
FO3 was polished, but the main story dragged the whole game into the gutter
>>
>>378015204
I'm going to add to your post that dungeon crawling was better in 3.

Love NV all you want, but you can't deny that it's "dungeons" are rancid shit.
>>
Fallout 3 felt too regressive, while New Vegas came off as more thematically fitting.
3's not really a purely loathsome game, it's more like a fanfiction though. If not through production values, then through its plot and themes. It mashes together concepts and characters from the first two in a a big, epic "cinematic" storyline, with less regard for how they work separately. It's very much based on"what would be cool", instead of the design tenets and inspiration of the original game.

New Vegas was comparatively more of a "Fallout 3", since it continued the story of the original two games, while raising it's own themes and ideas without falling back on iconography like the Brotherhood. Plus it's designers used their earlier Fallout 3 project for inspiration.
>>378032302
>wanting to eat mushrooms off the walls
One of the control vaults in a bumfuck state would probably be safest and comfiest.
>>
>>378033073
Story never really mattered in the Fallout games. It was always about making your own story by doing the side content.

NV is the only one with a good story.
>>
>>378017017
>New Vegas only lets you play as a cardboard pistolero.
It really doesn't.
>the ability to play as a retard who saves the world
Well, you don't have to play as a savior of the world in NV. Makes it better, no?
>>
>>378033253
>Story never really mattered
In the first one, it created a sense of urgency.

But in FO3, I have to pretend that I care about christcuck "dad" Liam
>>
I have the same opinion.
FO3 felt more compact and fleshed out, on the other hand NV felt like an endless desert full of dirty people doing mostly nothing.
I had fun exploring in FO3, but NV just feels like a discount STALKER.
>>
>>378033686
>I have to pretend

No you don't. Read >>378032089

>it created a sense of urgency

It also made exploring less fun. They removed the feature from FO2 for a reason.
>>
File: 1429536650425.gif (4MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1429536650425.gif
4MB, 200x200px
>>378015204
>and it even improved the apocalyptic atmosphere upon it
>>
>>378025028
Yeah let's not count for the fact that the picture your showing was hit by two nukes and after the war united states went and helped the nation they bombed.

Fallout universe however the world was in a THERMONUCLEAR WAR where LARGE SUMS OF NUKES WAS THROWN ALL OVER EARTH ESPECIALLY HEAVILY ON THE UNITED STATES AND CHINA which adds up to the fact that shit will not be back to pristine condition with butterflies and green forests and a thriving society because shit is literally hard to regrow and rebuild a society after a fuckhuge amount of nukes was launched everywhere and no outside powerful nation to come and help your blown to shit land out.
>>
>>378036476
I'm going to add to that and say that the Capitol Wasteland is also completely ancap.

The West Coast pulled itself together thanks to organisations like the NCR being formed and everyone cooperating. DC had no such luck, since everyone was busy fighting over petty things (this plays into the whole "war never changes" theme of the series, btw).
>>
This may sound ocd and autism as fuck but I prefer fallout 4 painstakingly because I always hated how hard it was to max out or get all your apecial stats in fallout three and new vegas but on fallout 4 i can just add a point to my special stats giving me true freedom to be able to finally max out my special stats.
>>
>>378015204
How can we get this thread everyday and it still pulls so many replies.
>>
>>378037171
You

I like your response to my comment
>>
Fuck F4 and fuck Beth for making that shit, but Fallout 3 wasn't as cancerously horrible as the bittertrolls from NMA will have you believe. Bethesda did a pretty good job of reviving Fallout as a game series, and taking their version of Fallout to the east coast and leaving the "west coast Fallout" to its original creators was an underrated stroke of genius.
FNV was on par as a game and a better Fallout, but few seem to remember the series was essentially dead for ten years before Beth picked it up and made F3.

Still bitter I'll never play Van Buren, though.
>>
File: 1470065311193.gif (480KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1470065311193.gif
480KB, 600x450px
>>378015204
>>
>>378037171
>everyone was busy fighting over petty things
uhhh IIRC the reason was actually amorphous bands of "evil raiders" and "evil supermutants" fucking over the decent folk
>>
>>378037581
>the series was essentially dead for ten years
Why do you lie? Troika wanted to buy the license but Bethesda outbid them. They had an engine and all, and Activision's monetary support: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzYmQyHl2bc
>>
This topic will surely hit 500.
>>
>>378038116
Like I said, third world problems like pillaging and the like.
>>
>>378038824
You said "everyone was fighting", like there are factions that wage war and such. That isn't true, there are small groups of actual people with sometimes even tangible goals like survival, and then there are amorphous bands of raiders and supermutants - and, eventually, the Enclave.
>>
File: 1494894480514.png (430KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1494894480514.png
430KB, 680x680px
>>378036476
You fucking realize that nukes in the fallout universe are the equivalent to IRL dirty nukes. This can be seen anytime you launch a mini nuke, or in the case of New Vegas, actual nukes. Dirty nukes are meant to irradiate more then cause massive destruction.
>>
File: 1468340199201.png (343KB, 603x543px) Image search: [Google]
1468340199201.png
343KB, 603x543px
>tfw just started a new playthrough of NV
Any mods to make qt grils?
>>
>>378032209
Ok
>>
>>378039731
>implying that nukes that are still remaining and not used yet would still have the potent levels of radiation and explosive yield after 200 years than the nukes that where made and used 200 years back.
>implying there aren't any difference between a fresh nuke and a 200 year old nuke

Dumbass the ubited ststes regularly checks on it's nuclear missile conditions and replaces the old nukes with fresh ones every so often.

You cannot possibly be this stupid.
>>
>>378040441
>united states

Fucking typo
>>
>>378040441
Dumbass

Nuclear bombs don't get stale after many years because nuclear bombs stay potent as it was made before you dumbass
>>
File: 1494968125577.png (396KB, 525x520px) Image search: [Google]
1494968125577.png
396KB, 525x520px
>>378040441
>Dumbass
>Ubited States
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirty_bomb
>>
>>378041042
He is right though

Nukes that sit for a long time are replaced with fresh ones because surprised the united states military actually gives a ahit about it's own military capabilities unlike canada.

Go ask /k/ of you still think your mind is superior.
>>
>>378015204
You are
>>
>>378039731
The manual for the first Fallout opened with a chapter about the effetcs of nuclear weapons, explaining among other things how the smaller yield warheads in current arsenals would actually cause more post-war residual radiation (fallout, in short) due to them not burning material as cleanly as very high yield ones.
It's quoted from real world articles, too.
>>
>>378042370
Oh sweetie your so naive and uneducated it's no wonder why you don't get along in the world with your tiny penis size brain
>>
>>378038295
>activision
Fallout 3 would be a flop and the series would be dead by now or end up like Dragon Age Cisquistion.
>>
>>378043941
>Fallout 3 would be a flop
Yes, but I have zero doubts it would be a much better game than Bethesda's attempt. Not sure it'd be better than New Vegas, though.
>end up like Dragon Age Cisquistion
Instead it ended up like The Elder Scrolls. What an incredible improvement.
>>
File: FOnerdrage.png (4KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
FOnerdrage.png
4KB, 480x270px
>>378042919
I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean, or whether you're arguing with someone else, but:
"The energy yield for a modern strategic warhead is with few exceptions in the order of 200-750 kT. Recent research using advanced climate models have shown that the reduced energy yield results in a much larger part of the fallout being deposited in the lower atmosphere, and that the fallout accumulation will be much more rapid and intense than estimated from research done during the 60s and 70s..
The reduction in total strategic arsenal yield, a result of high yield weapons being taken out of production in favour of larger numbers of smaller yield warheads, has actually increased the risk of fallout."
Translated from another language, but literally quoted from my Fallout 1 manual.
>>
Your dad is Liam Neeson.
>>
File: barbaric.png (294KB, 392x714px) Image search: [Google]
barbaric.png
294KB, 392x714px
>>378015204
>the story being important is bad
>a forgettable story is good
I am genuinely not capable of understanding how a person can hold this view.
>>
>>378041850
I never said he was wrong about that. But he is about dirty nukes, what they are, and how they're used in the Fallout lore.
>>
>>378044319
New Vegas or any sequel wouldn't exist. In the end, Bethesda would still buy the IP eventually. At least right now it's one of it's kind.
>>
>>378044325
You're exactly describing a dirty nuke dumbass.
>>
>>378046204
>politics
>story
3 has better story. NV is like a War and Peace wannabe written by an American grade schooler.
>>
>>378015818
This is also how I feel
>>
Nu-fallout is fucking garbage.
>>
>>378044325
Still doesn't explain how thebworld in fallout still look and stay in a apocalyptic scenario after 200 years when Hiroshima and Nagasaki got hombed and was back together and plants and water is still clean and fresh.

I'm sorry but fallout is very unrealistic in that because there is no way plants are unable to grow back and water to stay being polluted and the united states still not back on it's feet.
>>
File: 1396161681099.png (7KB, 323x303px) Image search: [Google]
1396161681099.png
7KB, 323x303px
>>378046431
>3 has better story.
How is it even possible to begin to think this? Is your criteria for a good story "a bad story?" Do you prefer things that are worse?
>>
>>378046284
>New Vegas or any sequel wouldn't exist.
>In the end, Bethesda would still buy the IP eventually.
You're contradicting yourself.
>At least right now it's one of it's kind.
If Troika would buy Fallout rights, we'd get one good game out of it. Instead, Bethesda bought rights, and we got one good game out of it.
>>
>>378015818
>subways and rubble
>good
Just stop. I don't think the atmosphere is better than NVs either. I'm NV there's a sense that things are and have progressed and you're in the middle of a turning point. There are so many generic destroyed buildings,violent murder raiders without culture only existing as flavor and for the main character to kill apocalypse settings but 2 and NVs settings are more unique and better than those because they're post-post apocalypse, where things are happening and cultures starting to form and conflict arising from the wants and needs from the factions and that's infinitely more interesting than a green and gray cities with things to shoot and kill
>>
>>378046431
have you actually read War and Peace

it's not exactly a political story you know
>>
>>378047412
why
>>
>>378015204
Yes.

Because tell you what m8, I didn't even play New Vegas, yet I know it surely must be a better game than Fallout 3. F3 is bad on a level very few games achieve. The utter soullessness practically radiates from the thing. The dialogue, setting and the overall gestalt of the whole thing is not only indicative of laziness but also sheer incompetence.

It's not always easy to tell if something has been made by a stupid person, but it's readily apparent with Fallout 3. Intelligent people would not release this game - and that's the strength of Bethesda right there. By stupid for stupid - they are incapable of writing things that the gamer idiot is incapable of appreciating. They are right there on the level of their audience.
>>
>>378046648
I don't think 3's story is anything special, but NV only has cardboard characters.

>>378046829
I didn't imply it is, but plebs would think that War and Peace was great due to the complex historicism and wars instead of the interesting characters and the life-like narrative.
>>
>>378047906
>cardboard characters
is this the new leddit buzzword?
>>
>>378047906
>NV only has cardboard characters
NV has much better character writing than Fallout fucking 3.

Take Ranger Hanlon - he's a more complex and interesting character than anybody in 3, and he's just a sidequest guy.

>I didn't imply it is
Nice backpedaling.
>>
>>378047906
>but NV only has cardboard characters.
Did you even play the game? Did you even talk to Caesar? How the fuck does NV have cardboard characters compared to 3?

It is categorically not possible to believe the things you are saying.
>>
File: 1494899267419.jpg (21KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494899267419.jpg
21KB, 600x600px
>>378047591
>>
>>378048857
I thought Facebook frog was killed and not used by the alt right anymore
>>
>>378015204
yes

fallout 3 is beyond hot fucking garbage

that said NVfags are fucking delusional too, praising their overrated games as the 2nd coming of rpgs
>>
>>378049220
1 and 2 are also overhyped. 1s lack of content and 2s 90s references are really grating
>>
>>378048438
>Nice backpedaling.
But that's what plebs perceive from W&P.

>>378048537
Politicians are cardboards. I'm not saying 3's characters are cardboards, but 3 has a real story it wanted to tell. Vault dweller's birth and being a baby in the vault was a pretty good visual storytelling. NV is only a bunch of politics and people with political motivations.
>>
>>378049750
>Politicians are cardboards.
How is House a cardboard? He's a pretty complex character, with noble goals but also a big ego, sometimes obsessive and controlling, not infallible though. Caesar is a pretty complex character as well. Any of them is much more complex than any FO3 characters.
>>
>>378024734
NV is just a shitty version of 2 honestly. It tries to do the thing where you go to a lot of interesting towns and do a lot quests there, but the only town with any depth is freeside/the strip. There's like 12 towns in 2 with as much depth as NV's one town.

The only thing I think NV does better than previous games is the dialogue and perks.
>>
>>378018648
[perception 23/30] I think I can trust you, anon.
>>
>>378049952
All political goals, all banal desires, no actual psychological and emotional exploration. That's what makes a character a cardboard.
>>
>>378015204
Yes
>>
>>378049750
>Politicians are cardboards.
>NV is only a bunch of politics and people with political motivations.

I don't understand why you think politics = bad

Politics are way more engaging than the emotional family shit in 3 and 4.
>>
>>378049750
What visual story telling dumbass? It's a generic B movie action plot with characters that you know for about three hours, die and the cry about ;^( and idiotic villains that come out of no where for no reason other than we need something for the hero to kill
>>
>>378050284
I have no idea what does any of that mean.

>>378050325
>no actual psychological and emotional exploration
I'm not sure what do you mean. Can you give me an example of Fallout 3 doing that? Several, if you'd be so kind?
>>
>>378033253

That's just wrong.
>>
>>378050325
I don't think you know what you're talking about. Can you post an example of emotional exploration in 3?
>>
>>378015204
Oh boy here goes.
It makes sense in Fallout 1 to fucked up. Fallout 3 is a century later. Fallout 2 shows that the world is changing and post apocalyptic America is ceasing to exist. This is why people get fucked off by Fallout 3 going backwards in time in regards to progress, but advancing in terms of time difference.
>NV feels too much like Fallout 2
As it should. It's more or less a direct sequel, carrying on the changes that were established in 2.
>which is basically a boring spaghetti western clone with more wacky stuff
Fallout 3 and 4 of course are known for not featuring wacky stuff. Get fucked.
>DC looked like it had more radiation concentration and mutant population than East Coast
As the capital, I agree. Mutant population would only be ghouls though. Super Mutants and Centaurs are the product of the Master; they are a west coast phenomenon.
>Fallout 3's level design felt more comfortable for exploration. Building interiors seem more logical.
I somewhat agree. A desert doesn't lend itself to be as interesting a location as a ruined city, but you can't criticize NV as being a network of corridors when 3 is basically copy + pasted ruins connected via corridor train tunnels
>FO3 is less politically oriented than NV. I do love the choices that NV offers so much, but I really was not interested in anything that happened in the world there,
Not even going to bother countering this. If you are going to say "hurr NV is shit because muh factions" then you have to say the same with 2, and you have to say the same with 3 and 4, which take the faction system but do it half assed.
>FO3 lets you ignore the story
You're the literal chosen one. You are CONSTANTLY reminded of this. You can't just be a wanderer. You are James's child and you are a vault dweller. You backstory is predefined and it severely hinders roleplay.
>Everything is rotten, radiated, and corroding.
I've gone over this. It shouldn't be.
>>
[Intelligence 1/10]

FALLOUT 4 HAS BETTER STORY THAN FALLOUT 3!!!
>>
>>378021686
What's it like living with severe crippling autism?
>wtf game has a story?!?!??
>>
>>378050469
At least 3 wasn't melodramatic and lets you decide what you think of of your family members.

>>378050556
>>378050692
Being a baby and pressing F to mutter incomprehensible word.
>>
>>378050717
Cont:
>Everything is rotten, radiated, and corroding.
Fallout 2 established a change. The world was evolving. A century later, the world shouldn't look like the bombs hit the other day. People shouldn't still be scavenging food from derelict markets.
>In the other hand, NV failed at delivering the old western aesthetics it aimed for.
It wasn't aiming for that at all. The western setting was a bi product of the location choice. If it wanted to go full western, they'd have set it in Texas where the connotations are far more obvious.
>>
File: 1443252281436.jpg (45KB, 390x310px) Image search: [Google]
1443252281436.jpg
45KB, 390x310px
holy shit, guys. I just realized this
>fallout 3
>you're on a quest to find your father
>fallout 4
>you're on a quest to find your son
This... is like fucking poetry. First you're the child, then you're the parent. Beautiful role reversal. Whoever says bethesda can't write for shit doesn't know shit.
>>
>>378050925
>pressing F to mutter an incomprehensible word
You're not serious are you? Nobody can be this stupid right?
>>
>>378050925
>At least 3 wasn't melodramatic
You know what "being melodramatic" is, right?

>Being a baby and pressing F to mutter incomprehensible word.
Please explain further, I'm kind of stupid and I don't understand you.
>>
>>378051093
>>378051172
>You know what "being melodramatic" is, right?
Yes. Being dictated emotionally, like in FO4. In FO3, you're pretty much free to decide whether you're emotionally attached to your family or not.

>Being a baby and pressing F to mutter incomprehensible word.
The intro is how the vault dweller's emotion being shaped and explored through an interactive narrative. It tells the personal life of the vault dweller, that's how a story should be, it should at least have an attempt to create life.
>>
File: enb2012_4_1_6_37_31.jpg (515KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
enb2012_4_1_6_37_31.jpg
515KB, 1920x1080px
>alright, for this playthough I'm NOT going to play a cowboy
>10 hours later
>I'm a cowboy

FUCK
>>
>>378052072
>In FO3, you're pretty much free to decide whether you're emotionally attached to your family or not.
How so? You can pretend to be angry at your dad for abandoning you, but if you hit or even shoot him it has no effect and you're forced to help him to progress the story.
>The intro is how the vault dweller's emotion being shaped and explored through an interactive narrative.
Because you can press F to make a baby sound? What exactly does that explore? What can you shape, not press the button, pretending to be a stoic little baby, or press it constantly, to roleplay a crybaby Lone Wanderer? What?
>>
>>378018648
Hi Rodd Toward.
>>
>>378052072
>>378052072
m8 the game clearly hamfistedly tries to get you to give a shit, like the death of liam nesson or the vault dwellers sacrifice
I know it tells the boring b tier movie protagonists life and it's boring as sin, you should create your life in an rpg, not let the game make it up for you, its mind numbingly boring
>>
File: 1493434984222.gif (1MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1493434984222.gif
1MB, 300x169px
>>378024975
Objectively correct order.
>>
File: 1493239975263.jpg (273KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493239975263.jpg
273KB, 1280x720px
Reminder that Fallout 2 is reddit: the game
fucking meme pop culture references all the way through, I hate it
fallout > van buren > new vegas > tactics > 2 > 3 > 4
>>
>>378052958
>van buren
It doesn't get any more hipster than this.
>>
File: 1490969749037.png (116KB, 500x465px) Image search: [Google]
1490969749037.png
116KB, 500x465px
>>378050245
>[perception 23/30]
>23/30
>>
File: 1378328310922.png (37KB, 241x274px) Image search: [Google]
1378328310922.png
37KB, 241x274px
>>378052958
>van buren
>>
>>378052745
>LR is 2nd
>correct
>>
I don't think you can judge FO3/NV independent of one another. One's essentially an expansion pack to the other.
>>
>>378053337
>I don't think you can judge FO3/NV independent of one another.
You can.
>>
>>378053337
you never saw an expansion pack in your life
>>
>>378053337
>it's a fence sitter episode
>>
>>378053337
And they are both "expansions" of Oblivion. What's your point?
>>
File: 1495397887865.jpg (394KB, 650x677px) Image search: [Google]
1495397887865.jpg
394KB, 650x677px
>>378053106
>>378053223
[Strength 15/70] You got something to say, say it, fuckos
>>
>>378050717
>It makes sense in Fallout 1 to fucked up. Fallout 3 is a century later.
Also set in a completely different, more hazardous place.

>wacky stuff
That's not the point. I love the wacky stuff in FO2, but it's a poor imitation of westerns.

>Super Mutants and Centaurs are the product of the Master
They're products of FEV that was created during the war.

>then you have to say the same with 2
It wasn't the emphasis, which is why it was no more than black and white.

>You backstory is predefined
Like Fallout 2? Regardless, like in FO2, what I mean by ignoring the story is you can just keep skipping it and nothing will change. NV forced you to pay attention.

>I've gone over this. It shouldn't be.
It's bombed harder, what do you expect?

>>378052271
>>378052609
>you're forced to help him to progress the story
At least the game lets you feel like you're forced.

>What?
It's an ACTUAL story. Exploration as in watching Tarkovsky's Mirror and observing the characters' daily lives and dreams.

>tries to get you to give a shit
Just like the Arroyo thing? No, I think the dialogue regarding you giving a shit or not is still better than FO2's. You're still railroaded, but you can pretend to not give a shit.
>>
>>378028821
The fuck is wrong with the DarN UI then? Jesus Christ, everything else is awful but you're just nitpicking now.
>>
>>378053641
>At least the game lets you feel like you're forced.
What?
>It's an ACTUAL story.
What?
>You're still railroaded, but you can pretend to not give a shit.
...what?
>>
>>378053641
>it's better than fo2
Fo2 never made me chase my faggot dad though
>at least the game lets you feel like you're forced
You couldn't be more of a Bethdrone if you tried. Are you fucking serious when you say "well at least the game lets you feel like you're fucking wasting your time"
>It's an ACTUAL story. Exploration as in watching Tarkovsky's Mirror and observing the characters' daily lives and dreams
Those small tid bits aren't enough to make up for the mediocre game they're in
You don't have to pay attention to the story in any of these games or the story in anything. If you're complaining of having to be invested in something then you are a genuine moron
>>
>>378029529
>cataractfilter is better lighting than "pissfilter"

Just use something like Fellout, Clarity, Nevada Skies etc.
>>
>>378053641
>Also set in a completely different, more hazardous place.
Based on your implication, and there is a century time difference.
>I love the wacky stuff in FO2
I can see why you like 3 then. The reddit tier shit in Fallout 2 arguably it's worse feature, aside from the unforgiving random encounters.
>They're products of FEV that was created during the war.
Which only existed on the west coast, and only the Master perfected the technique to create super mutants, and even then, they aren't perfect as they are infertile.
>It wasn't the emphasis, which is why it was no more than black and white.
I honestly have no idea what your point is here. I thought you like Fallout 2. Why are you criticizing it for being black and white?
>Like Fallout 2? Regardless, like in FO2, what I mean by ignoring the story is you can just keep skipping it and nothing will change.
You are constantly reminded in 3 and to a lesser extent 4. 2 has a predefined story sure, but outside of Arroyo, you aren't constantly reminded of being "de chosen wan!" until you start pursuing the main quest.
>NV forced you to pay attention.
My only beef with NV is that it's a video game, and therefore had to treat the main character like an idiot by having them ask questions like "what's the NCR/Legion". If they'd just gone with "he's an outsider" it'd be fine, but they didn't. The Courier has some connections in the Mojave even if its by proxy of association.
>it's bombed harder, what do you expect?
I'd expect some change and some development. The closest we have is Rivet City, and that falls short.

If Bethesda wanted to set the game somewhere else that's fine (provided it's in the US of course), but tacking on "familiar elements" for the sake of recognition is retarded, especially when it doesn't make sense. The only things that Bethesda has contributed towards the Fallout mythos is The Pitt and Point Lookout, their story and setting are top notch and don't piss all over any preexisting lore.
>>
File: 1493386179050.jpg (53KB, 1024x635px) Image search: [Google]
1493386179050.jpg
53KB, 1024x635px
>>378049123
You can't kill what isn't real, anon.
>>
>>378053465
>tfw expansion will never happen again
Shit was nice being able to buy the equivalent of a whole new game.
>>
>>378015393
Nah dude fallout 3 was way better, the environment alone blows nv out of the water, you're just wandering around in an empty desert
>>
>>378054836
http://www.salon.com/2017/05/08/pepe-the-frog-meme-racist-creator-dead/
Go away white supremacist symbol
>>
File: 1493257962731.jpg (201KB, 470x595px) Image search: [Google]
1493257962731.jpg
201KB, 470x595px
>>378055118
Too bad you can't downvote me here, dipshit.
>>
>>378027332
I will never understand the fags who prefer KOTOR1 over 2. KoTOR2 surpasses it in every way IMO, aside from maybe the somewhat shoddy main villain and ending
>>
>>378015204
I agree but fuck the train tunnels and fuck mirelurks.
>>
>>378055525
Star Wars is actually fun when it's ridiculously edgy like Sion
>>
The only thing I liked about Fallout 3 was the subway system. Everything else was worse in comparison to NV.
>>
>>378056123
I liked Sion, Nihilus is incredibly bland though.
>>
>>378015204
I had more fun with FO3 but I suspect it's because it was all new and fresh back then. New Vegas did a lot right, but the core gameplay was still something I had seen before, so it was significantly less impressive.

So I'd say I liked FO3 more, but only because I played it first.

I'd still say Oblivion is the best TES game though. Needs mods for stat gains and to kill scaling, but otherwise it has the best quests and world. Morrowind combat is just too bad to enjoy, and the world is kinda one-note (despite being one VERY cool and interesting note)
>>
>>378056230
I liked Sion too. His angry rant on Korriban was GOAT
>>
>>378026296
>thinking the whole world has been nuked in Fallout
what if it was just the US? Other countries would still be thriving, or futuristic but have no interest in going to the US because it's a radioactive shithole at that point.
>>
>>378056454
We know Europe and the Middle East are fucked because they were destroyed more or less before the war. China and Russia are war torn and the former was probably hit by thrice as many nukes because the Americans were packing. It's likely any puppet/allied states of the main powers were hit as well.

Can't speak on behalf of South America, Africa and Oceania though. The former two were possibly pillaged by the resource wars but survived the blasts.
>>
[Common sense 1/100]

Hey guys would it be awesome to have Bethesda take the mainlead in all future fallout development instead of other one?
>>
>>378018650
There are tons of invisible walls in NV, stop bullshit tinge.
>>
>>378021785
The Legion wasn't supposed to be cartoon evil, there was supposed to be a lot more content on their side of the river but it got cut because they didn't finish it in time.
>>
>>378017017
>FO1 and 2 are examples of strong roleplay due to the ability to play as a retard who saves the world.
FO1 and 2 barely had any choices in its quests, and only a couple builds are viable. Seriosuly overrated games
>>
>>378015204
I agree. Frankly people who think that the rushed piece of shit that caused Oblivion to implode (aka new vegas) are a very sad bunch :(
>>
>>378056454
Nobody knows because the radiation turned sea creatures into fucking demons that kill anyone that goes to sea and can take down huge ships. That said, dunno why nobody just flies over.
>>
>>378015204
Outed your bait too quickly man.
Thread posts: 211
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.