[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sequel gets new party that tries to follow in the footsteps

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: mari sad.png (573KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mari sad.png
573KB, 1280x720px
>sequel gets new party that tries to follow in the footsteps of the guys from the first game
>they're all shit compared to the original party and have none of the charm their predecessors had
>>
What is the Tales of Symphonia sequel?
>>
>>378014207
>
>and they know it
How many games do this? I'm creaming my pants thinking about it.
>>
Mass effect Andromeda
>>
>>378014207
mari and you are the only good aqours
>>
What is Golden Sun: Dark Dawn
>>
Better than having new dudes come out of nowhere and shit all over the glory and achievements of past characters because they're the creators' new pet.
>>
>>378015354
you mean mass effect 2.
>>
>>
File: trtrtr.png (637KB, 594x600px) Image search: [Google]
trtrtr.png
637KB, 594x600px
The Bravely series managed to do this despite having half the first game's party in it.
>>
>>378017204
What is Chrono Cross?
>>
>>378017275
At least you get Tali and Garrus back though
>>
>>378016625
>mari, kanan and you are the only good aqours
ftfy
>>
File: 1407106051841.jpg (176KB, 800x692px) Image search: [Google]
1407106051841.jpg
176KB, 800x692px
>>378017456

I never liked Ringabel and think every character is better of when they're free from interacting with him, especially Edea.

Lothario characters are automatic shit tier unless they get a lot of homo fanart, of which he did not have enough.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.