[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Darksouls is a hard ga.....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_3.png (2MB, 1272x700px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_3.png
2MB, 1272x700px
Darksouls is a hard ga.....
>>
>>378009152
...y dick, the kind of dick I like.
>>
>>378009270
faggot
>>
>>378009407
dont ever reply to my post or talk to me ever like that again motherfucker, i'll fucking kill you
>>
>>378009481
I'll kick your ass pussy
>>
>>378009550
fuck you
>>
>>378009861
>>378009550
>>378009481
>>378009407
>>378009270
>>378009152
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
>>
>>378009550
I could kill you with one punch
>>
AYE FUCC Y'ALL NIGGAS MANE!
>>
WORLD STAR
>>
THESE NIGGAS FIGHTING
>>
>>378011808
SQUARE UP BITCH ASS NIGGA
>>
Jesus fucking christ the mods must be dead.
>>
What did you just say fucking about me, you little bitch? I will know that I have reached my tip in my research degree, and I have been involved in many secret attacks in Al Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed victims. I was trained in guerrilla warfare and I am a good sniper throughout the US Army. You're nothing for me, but just another target. I will erase your fine accurately as never before seen on this earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away from saying that I came to shit on the internet? Think again, fucker. Speaking, I call my secret spy network across the US and your IP is now traced so you better prepare for the storm. Storm delete the little pathetic thing you call your life. You're fucking dead kids. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you seven hundred ways, and that's just my bare hands. I not only have been trained mainly in unarmed combat but I have access to the entire United States Naval Corps arsenal and I will find it useful to wipe your sad ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If you can only know what your supernatural retribution a little "smart" The comment was, you will put on you, maybe you keep your tongue dirty. But you can not, you do not have it, and now you pay the price, the idiot idiot. I'll fuck in your back and you'll drown in it. You're fucking dead, Kiddo.
>>
>>378012021
STFU GAY ASS SNITCH ASS BITCH ASS NIGGA!
>>
>>378009152
Great thread, faggot.
>>
To be fair, getting a Black Knight weapon might require multiple retries.

Worth it tho.
>>
what's the point of wearing armor? BKS and the darkroot dodge ring is all you need to make the game easy breezy
>>
>>378012438
>bumping a shitstorm post
>>
>>378009152
that's not even the best black knight weapon, the halberd is. you would be doing just as well with a silver knight straight sword. as for armor, it's all the same, especially after NG+.
>>
Quads
>>
Dark Souls check this 2
>>
>>378009550
N-not my lewd asspussy!
>>
Shut up pricks, i've killed more cunts than cervical cancer
>>
>>378009152
Bloodborne is easier, I platinumed it in one sitting
>>
great thread guys
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.