[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: ganondorf-ww.jpg (201KB, 1276x526px)
ganondorf-ww.jpg
201KB, 1276x526px
Was it kino?
>>
File: zelda251.jpg (1MB, 960x5253px)
zelda251.jpg
1MB, 960x5253px
>>378005872
yes
>>
Few will argue against Wind Waker having the best-realised version of Ganondorf.
>>
>>378005872
>>378005872
That part reminded me of team fortress 2's artstyle
>>
>>378005943
>tfw I can list every single thing in that image by name
do I need help?

except for that woman with a baby at the bottom, who I can only assume is supposed to be the Hero of Time's mother holding him
>>
Yes, Wind Waker Ganondorf is still my favorite. I'm a sucker for the tired old man who just wants to burn everything down trope.

Also it was nice to have a Zelda game where Ganondorf is the actual villain, not Ganon. Kinda wish TP did the same and made Want the actual final villain.
>>
>>378006897
>Want
Zant*, sorry I'm a dumb phoneposter.
>>
I wonder what happened to Ganondorf to turn him into Calamity Ganon.
Resurrection gone horribly wrong?
>>
>>378007253
In the downfall timeline, during the Oracle games, they specifically state that he's been brought back as (paraphrasing) a mindless malevolent husk that does nothing but seek power, and this holds true in the games that take place after (ALBW, TLoZ and AoL)

I'd say it's safe to assume that by being brought back over and over he'd eventually become the vaguely pig-shaped blob that he is in BotW, especially if Impa's myth is entirely accurate and BotW really does take place 10,000 years after OoT (but some ruins from locations in OoT like Lon Lon Ranch definitely wouldn't last 10,000 years...)
>>
>>378005872
yes, of course
>>
>>378007604
But it probably takes place in the Young Link timeline, since Zelda mentions other Links:
>Whether skyward bound, adrift in time, or steeped in the glowing embers of twilight…
And he was already Calamity Ganon 10,000 years ago, since that's when the Shiekah built the Guardians and the Divine Beasts.
So it would have to be even earlier than 10,000 years ago for him to become Calamity.
>>
File: Ganoncalamity.jpg (160KB, 1280x720px)
Ganoncalamity.jpg
160KB, 1280x720px
>>378007253

Pretty sure the smoke form is what happens when his body is destroyed. In TP he took the form of a giant, burning head, so it might be a continuation of that.

Although almost everybody in BotW seem to imply that Calamity Ganon is completely mindless and only wants to destroy everything, he must be much more lucid than everyone thinks he is (hell, most people just refer to him as a natural disaster). He managed to take over the entire robot army when he first appeared, and after that the first thing he did was to start creating a new body for himself. He even did that by using the Sheikah technology, manipulated by his own magic. If you look at his artificial skull, it's actually modelled after Ganondorf's old head. It has the forehead gem, and the lines resemble that weird hair-crown he had. so Calamity Ganon still remembers how his face originally looked, and he at least tries to get back to that.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.