/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Surge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: header[1].jpg_t=1495189190.jpg (122KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header[1].jpg_t=1495189190.jpg
122KB, 460x215px
How viable is it to use the heaviest weapons and armors in this game?
>>
what game?
>>
>>378005061
The rush
>>
>>378004465
I think heavy weapons and light armor that improves attack speed is better.
If you use heavy weapons you will stagger enemies easily anyways, so no huge need for poise.
>>
Game is genuinely good after all. Don't listen to all the fromdrones and piss stain station kids that shit on it. They are just salty about muh magnum opus Miyazaki dicksucking sama is not so unique after all.
>>
>>378005423
If it was genuinely good then it wouldn't be dead after a week. All the discussion has dried up.
>>
I go with the heaviest armor and twin rigs. I tear shit up in 3 seconds and nothing can knock me out of my combos thanks to the Black Cerb armor.
>>
>>378005423
>>378005571
It's genuinely alright. It's much better than Lords of the Fallen was but it still lacks in content severely. The game is also a lot easier than any of the Souls games and I think that's alright to have. LotF still needs a lot of work but I think The Surge has a niche of its own thanks to its simple but pretty important gimmicks and differences that sets it apart from the regular Souls' formula. I think there's enough room for all three franchises to exist.

Still, the devs need to make their games longer with more content. The lack of multiplayer causes the short length to be way more noticeable and really doesn't work in the games' favor.
>>
File: 1449352082293.jpg (163KB, 559x627px) Image search: [Google]
1449352082293.jpg
163KB, 559x627px
Does anyone know if other v2.0 boss weapons have special moves like the Firebug Throttle?
I only know about that spinning firering move and the one where you can shoot out a jetflame for massive elemental damage.
Do othe boss weapons have similar special moves?
>>
>>378006257
I think all v2.0 boss weapons have added elemental shit like that. Judge and Pax 2.0 has some electrical shockwave thing I think. I never bothered trying them out once I discovered the glory of twin-rigged.
>>
>>378005423
>Game is genuinely good after all
kek
>>
Everything is viable but the game is dogshit so why bother.
>>
>>378006504
The glury or Judge 2.0 is better ant twin-rig.
>>
>>378008527
Better how? I prefer twin-rigged because it's fun as fuck.
>>
5 BOSSES
B
O
S
S
E
S
>>
heavy armor is garbage, especially those sets that increase stamina consumption and reduce swing speed
all weapon types are good, though
>>
File: 1491417807059.png (367KB, 568x454px) Image search: [Google]
1491417807059.png
367KB, 568x454px
>find flamethrower drone
>oh boy it should be good given the energy consumption
>6 damage per tick, barely takes 1/5 of a random trash mob
>>
File: 6uZeV.gif (2MB, 356x202px) Image search: [Google]
6uZeV.gif
2MB, 356x202px
>>378009000
>>
>>378006504
spitfire 2.0 seems to have no unique attacks at all, triple stab is shared with another fire rod
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.