/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: IPs that would make for great vidya.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 81cy1-Af7dL.jpg (499KB, 1206x1856px) Image search: [Google]
81cy1-Af7dL.jpg
499KB, 1206x1856px
Alright, I'll start with pic related, 'cause I think that Iron Man has tons of potential.

>3rd Person Action-Adventure with the option to go into a 1st Person mode, ala GTA V (just a recent example).

>Story-Driven, with someone like Ellis, Busiek or Fraction writting the script.

>Open-World New York, with Stark Tower being (mostly) open as well.

>The game would have both Stark & Iron Man "missions". The Iron Man ones would be the "meat" of the game, with the "exotic" locations and whatnot. The Stark sections would be "optional", but would add to the game. You could play the stock market and acquire more bussinesses, go to meetings, all that. Depending on what you create (more on that later), you gain either negative or positive PR, which weakens or stengthens the Stark Brand.

>Obviously you can tinker with new upgrades, armors and whatnot. But you can also choose in what kind of projects you wish to invest. For example, a satelite or artificial limbs? Or maybe a WMD? Depending on that, your popularity changes.

>For some back-story, you start of with the Ultimate Armor, which is still kinda crude. You'll manage to build something like the Mark VI or the War Machine Prototype by the end of the first game.
>>
>>378003802
>As for the story, it'll be fairly straightforward for the first game. The Afghanistan incident will be revealed in flashbacks. All you have to know is that Tony's trying to do the right thing, but he needs funding for his super-heroics, so you still are attached to SHIELD & the US Gov. The ovearching villain of the trilogy (or saga), will be the Mandarin and the Makluans. In the first game you start with basic copycats, like Crimson Dynamo, Whiplash and Stane. In the 2nd game, you do Demon in a Bottle and Armor Wars. You end with Tony overcoming everything and setting up Stark Resilient. In the third, the main story deals with Extremis and the Director of SHIELD plot. In the 4th, you do a Dark Reign, with the Mandarin assuming command of SHIELD and Tony trying to stay one step ahead with Stark International. You can do that in one long game, or stretch that in two.

Obviously it's all rough, and you can bring in folks like War Machine, Ultimo, Rescue, etc, etc for more subplots, but that'd be the crude storyboard.
>>
B U M P
>>
Nothing?
>>
Extremis would be a good story for a game I reckon
>>
Lego Iron Man
>>
>>378003802
Marvel is too mainstream for videogames now OP
>>
>>378005818
They've partnered with both Eidos & Square Enix and both are working on games.
>>
>>378003802
Just give me a sandbox with iron man, easy shit dude
>>
Personally I want a Scarlet Witch game made by Sucker Punch. I feel they would make a fun game with that powerset.
>>
File: 1482937899606.webm (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1482937899606.webm
3MB, 480x270px
>>
>>378005390
Extremis x DoSHIELD would be gold, but not as the first game in the series. But yeah, it has tons of possibilities.
>>
>>378006305
A Doctor Strange game with Wanda as a protege would be truly kick-ass, yeah.
>>
>>378007139
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ1FLPBw1FE
>>
>>378007431
no weapons :(
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.