[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Throwing an idea out there.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: My Client Samus Aran.png (250KB, 265x376px) Image search: [Google]
My Client Samus Aran.png
250KB, 265x376px
So, I've been wondering about something.

Combining Videogames, Waifus, and Wrestling in some kind of triple package of fun and league insanity.

Like the 4cc but with more violence and suplexes and waifus.

Waifus competing in a semi-regular round robin wrestling league, fighting for victory and a shiny trophy that just says 'I just powerbombed the opposition into oblivion.'

Course, my wrestling game expertise isn't really super big on the recent games, and if I can be honest with you, a lot of them leave something to be desired when it comes to AI. Enough to a point where I think it'd be better to go back into the past and pick up Fire Pro Returns or No Mercy or some kind of game that you can just put together stuff. My expertise is FPR, but I do know how to add stuff to No Mercy, I'm not the best at throwing together edits and such on No Mercy since they all require semi-extensive graphical editing.

This is pretty much me throwing the idea out there, and seeing if there's interest in it.
>>
>>377998253
Sounds completely fucking retarded, please delete this thread
>>
you mean smash bros?
or Dead or Alive?
or Rumble Roses even?
there is a reason Street Fighter X Mortal Kombat never happened
same reason that there is no game where you can destroy a BMW without mods
>>
>>377998410
I mean created caws in a wrestling game.
>>
>>377998253
Idk, maybe?
>>
>>377998253
There's been a vidya waifu wrestling league called WVGCW for like four years now. You're late as fuck to the party.
>>
>>377999178
I know about that, but I don't mean a full fledged show with titles.

I mean a round robin format, like the cup. On a game where the AI isn't so spotty.
>>
>>377999274
The AI in all of this is spotty as hell. Maybe Firepro would have the highest quality, but I'm not even sure about that.

Also, you intend for this to be done at a rapid pace a la the cups (when they happen), right? A round robin can get super long and show a lot of familiar faces.
>>
>>377999524
I was planning FPR, honestly, maybe switch to FPWorld after I figure it out enough.

Truthfully, FPR matches normally can last from 4-15 minutes, so if I run 8 matches a day(which is the goal), I'd be going ~2 hours at most.

The question is how many waifus should be involved. I want to just do blocks of 4, like the cup, so I can only see like 16, 24, or 32 competitors.
>>
>>377998253
Wrestling isn't that fun to play alone.
>>
>>377999702
It's AI vs AI, though. Not single player stuff, that would be rigging super hard.

And FPR can give you quite entertaining stuff and keep things tight if you know how to balance stuff.
>>
Are you actually good at making CAWs OP? What about their move sets?
>>
>>377999876
I'm pretty good at FPR edits. The women aspect is semi-hard to work with in FPR though because it directly limits you, but I can make it work a lot of the time.

Movesets I can do, but FPR goes as far as programming AI, so I'm wondering if I should just use actual bases for movesets and AI and tweak the movesets to fit better and appearance.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.