[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /v/ earlier today I let my little bro play a game on steam,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: ned me.png (65KB, 1092x1037px) Image search: [Google]
ned me.png
65KB, 1092x1037px
Hey /v/ earlier today I let my little bro play a game on steam, my little bro also decided he was a master trader and sent my inventory to a website called OPskins my little bro also stole my phone, now my $300 TF2 inventory is theirs, along with the three years I spent building it, I'm not asking for help, I'm asking for something to cheer me up before I end my pitiful existence
>>
Steam Id? I'll send you some vidya because I'm feeling generous today. I finally came home with more than $10in tips today
>>
>>377991904
AMassivelyObeseDragon
>>
>>377991904
profile picture is a dragonite with it's tongue out
>>
File: el jefe.jpg (315KB, 909x1497px) Image search: [Google]
el jefe.jpg
315KB, 909x1497px
Man, I usually shitpost these threads but that does suck.
>>
>>377992210
Hell anything that makes me snicker is great now, shitpost or not
>>
>>377992357
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4bgI9tv9nw
>>
>>377992391
odd, but more importantly this popped up in my recommended videos from that and I died laughing, so thanks for the indirect help https://youtu.be/XATHO6O4XFA
>>
You will lose a lot of things over the course of your life. Don't worry to much and learn to move on, enjoy the good things. Read some books, go be healthy. Life is what you make it.
>>
>>377991759
Cut off his nose and ears
>>
>>377992920
nah, he didn't know any better, I should've privated my profile while he was on it
>>
He's your younger brother, just beat the shit out of him and move on. Do you really want to be the guy who killed himself over tf2?
>>
>>377993146
considering it mainly because he raised a ton of money for charity and I've done nothing productive all my life
>>
>>377993216
So that somehow justifies him taking your shit? I couldn't care less about the useless monument to autism that is your TF2 hat collection, but get your fucking phone back at least.
>>
File: 1471798425032.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1471798425032.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>letting your bro play your account in 2010+*
>not setting up Steam family share
>not beating his ass for it
As a little brother you're fucking stupid
>>
>>377994596
I'm the older brother, he's nine and yes I'm stupid
>>
It's just some fake hats. Not even real videogames, just fake hats. Of all the useless reasons to kill yourself, $300 of pretend headgear is by far the worst one I've ever heard.
>>
>>377995128
there was a gold plated flamethrower and a strange frying pan in there somewhere
>>
You need to beat your brother's ass to teach him a lesson. You see people like you that allow little shits like your brother do this stuff without fear of repercussion is why so many kids grow up to be self centered pieces of shit with boundary issues. Do society a favor and beat his ass.
>>
You dumb nigger I lost 2.5k last week and you're crying about 300
Are you literally 13?
>>
>>377995128
Pretty legit reason imo. I'd want to kill myself as well, if I wasted 300 dollaridoos on virtual hats
>>
>>377995373
It's been a few years since I played TF2 but aren't those less than worthless? As in so worthless you pretty much have to pay others to take them off your hands?
>>
>>377995512
there isn't much difference between those two values
>>
File: 3tiger.jpg (153KB, 554x436px) Image search: [Google]
3tiger.jpg
153KB, 554x436px
You hold it to him to give you those $300 back to you.
At bare minimum you won't have to buy him any birthday or christmas presents for the next three years.
>>
>>377991759
>my little bro was using my phone and computer at the same time unsupervised

real funny since your hand is plastered to one of those objects literally 100% of the time.

you got scammed for $300 and had to make up an imaginary little brother because you can't believe you were stupid enough to get scammed in your moment of greed

you learned a valuable lesson, what seems too good to be true is.
>>
File: 1457874034967.jpg (41KB, 343x258px) Image search: [Google]
1457874034967.jpg
41KB, 343x258px
>>377991759

Of course OPs a frogposter
>>
>>377995589
it's not really the money but the time I spent getting them, three years to be exact
>>
>>377995876
you're right, I made up the brother because I knew crying out to anybody would result in scolding by them, I'm sorry to have wasted all of your valuable time on my troubles, time you could have spent doing anything else besides listen to me whine about losing three years worth of trading in the form of an antler with fire spinning around it, a gold flamethrower and a pot worn on the soldiers head affectionately named Donnel, I'll take leave now, again sorry to waste your time
>>
>>377996169
nigga real people have lost real shit in 3 years fuck off
>>
>>377992994
>nah, he didn't know any better

He will when he has no nose to remind him not to be a dumb cunt.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.