[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is /v/ full of nihilists?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: .gif (1MB, 195x229px) Image search: [Google]
.gif
1MB, 195x229px
Why is /v/ full of nihilists?
>>
what a gay
>>
Wannabe nihilists is more like it
>>
>Nothing matters, but fuck it, I'm gonna have fun anyway
What's this viewpoint called?
>>
>>377990816
hedonism

burn in hell
>>
video games
>>
>>377990629
I don't like this thread
>reset game
>>
why do you care if you are here
>>
You think about stuff when you spend a lot of time alone, and that will probably go south if you already had a negative outlook on life.
>>
>>377990816
absurdism
>>
>>377990859
>dumb christcuck
lmao
>>
It's a way for losers to feel better

>wow, I'm a worthless piece of shit that sucks at everything
>better try to justify my shitty choices so I can feel feel slightly better about being a worthless piece of shit instead of actually changing anything about my life
>>
>>377991150
dont believe in god and hell but sure wish it was real.

people are disgusting filth
>>
>>377990629
I'm not and I haven't noticed that, it's more of, why is /v/ so full of atheists that think they're superior? We talk about videogames, not talk about philosophy or some life story about how you were mad that you never got "an answer" while praying to God as a kid then you turned into a atheist because that felt normal to you because of social pressures.

Just research and find what you wanna find on your own, "christcuck and Fedora" are easy ways to spot an insecure person. OP, people here have rough lives, so they vent, or they try to put down other people so they can feel better, I think you're confusing that with nihilism. Look to r9k if you want to find people like that.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.